Page 103 of 246 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 4905

Thread: 2020

I saw on an English paper website, a CNN poll of registered voters. Rare time I've looked at a poll. 50-46 Biden.

That bodes really well. Registered polls don't gauge likeliness. This before the conventions, which even though not full scale this year, can move things a point here and there.

Let the riots and defunding po po continue.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar

Amusing...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    I saw on an English paper website, a CNN poll of registered voters. Rare time I've looked at a poll. 50-46 Biden.
    The same polls that predicted Hillary in a 2016 landslide now have Biden winning... but what I find most interesting is Biden has a much smaller lead at this time in the polls then Hillary did.

The polls for the most part are still using the same flawed methods they used in 2016....

The polls are also national and the only polls that really matter are 5 or 6 swing states.

You guys DO REALIZE that those polls are only including 22% Republican..... RIGHT? Have we learned from 2016, or is it THIS TIME THEY ARE RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Joe Rogan's latest podcast.

Definitely a much more right leaning slant
    Yet he endorsed Bernie earlier. Was that a setup to have better credibility when he helps Trump potentially? Or is this all his genuine search to come to understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    You guys DO REALIZE that those polls are only including 22% Republican..... RIGHT? Have we learned from 2016, or is it THIS TIME THEY ARE RIGHT
    iirc, the national poll RCP avg in 2016 was pretty close, like a 2.5 Clinton edge. Which is where it ended up. The errors were in overstating the probability of victory given so many close swing states.

Or I misremember it all. Either way, for me it has been reading the pulse of people I talk to, on both sides. Gauging intensity, what topics they bring up, what causes people to say "can you believe that," "that's crap," "ticks me off."

Just learned yesterday that our damn county in CO was moving to defund the sheriff and received a lot of blowback. That issue alone is bringing people to their senses and the more it percolates the better.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Yet he endorsed Bernie earlier. Was that a setup to have better credibility when he helps Trump potentially? Or is this all his genuine search to come to understanding?

I don't know. I think his endorsement of Bernie was probably strategic -- it got him national attention, and a hoard of new followers. May have even contributed to his eventual Spotify deal.

One thing with Rogan -- I've been listening and following him for a long time, and it seems as time goes on he leans further and further to the right on many issues. I'm not sure where he currently stands in regards to the 2020 election because he's no fan of Trump. But at the same time he repeatedly calls attention to Biden's failing mental faculties, and at one point claimed the Democrats were committing "elder abuse" by pushing pre-dementia Biden as their presidential candidate.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Name:  AA4D8BBD-3379-471D-8DCF-75D29E31A3F9.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  19.2 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

11. Likes rockgremlin, blueeyes, Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
    This ain't going to be good for Democrats....

The stock market just hit its first record since the Scamdemic started.

https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/the...b83e6caec.html

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

15. Likes Iceaxe, Byron liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Criticizes Trump around here and you are a liberal or Democrat. Smeh

Chere'

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Criticizes Trump around here and you are a liberal or Democrat. Smeh

Yeah, you've taken some heat, huh? But I disagree to a point...it depends on how you criticize him. Plenty of people around here (myself included) have acknowledged that he can be quite sloppy.

But you have to realize...especially among the guys around here...that Trump is like Patton, a little crazy but that's OK...we'll follow him into battle because when it boils down to it, he truly is a badass and he's on OUR side.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Yeah, you've taken some heat, huh? But I disagree to a point...it depends on how you criticize him. Plenty of people around here (myself included) have acknowledged that he can be quite sloppy.

But you have to realize...especially among the guys around here...that Trump is like Patton, a little crazy but that's OK...we'll follow him into battle because when it boils down to it, he truly is a badass and he's on OUR side.
    No he is not on your side. Trump has one loyalty one side. Trumps. That is it.

He will throw America under the bus just like anyone else that has pissed him off or not gone along with his plans or if it benefits him more than not.

Trump is no Patton. To begin Patton actually served his country in the Army. Trump dodged any duties there.

Chere'

No he is not on your side.
    Speak for yourself.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

21. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Mountain Man
    He will throw America under the bus just like anyone else that has pissed him off or not gone along with his plans or if it benefits him more than not.
    For me it comes down to policy. I don't care about personalities. I like Trump's policies, it's that simple for me. I can fully acknowledge Obama is elegant, well spoken, and not personally insulting, the opposite of Trump. But his insults are to the country, and that's more important.

Mountain Man
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bide...-newt-gingrich

Newt's bold prediction. Recall he was the only major pundt to insist, literally insist, Trump was going to win in 2016.

"Biden-Harris ticket will collapse between now and election due to these 3 factors"

No he is not on your side.
    So how do you figure? You spew venom but bring nothing to back it up but personal hate... you got any examples?

Trump is definitely on my side if for nothing else but setting the Federal Courts on a conservative course that will last at least a generation.... just as he promised he would.

Best I can tell Trump has done everything within his powers to accomplish everything he promised back in 2016. Not all of it got done but I can't fault him for not trying. Trump keeps his promises better then any other politician in my lifetime.

Patton was a highly flawed individual that was the right man for the job at that moment in history. I see Trump through those exact same eyes.

25. Likes Sandstone Addiction, oldno7 liked this post
    we are democrats

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

27. Likes Byron liked this post