Page 125 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 4905

Thread: 2020

As if the hole they dug wasn't deep enough.

I said it after Trump got elected...that the Dem party needs a reformation. Well, they reformed alright, and now we're seeing it. They've been screaming "Get rid of this interloper" but now they've spun themselves into a frenzy.

Forget the riots and anti police stuff...the so called leaders trying to keep it at arms distance are calling for an outright takeover of the US government...they're doing quite the sloppy job of trying to hide it.

Sure, the pundits that call for stacking the courts and adding States in a brazen grab for power are "walked back" by their politicians, but the cat is out of the bag. I can't believe anyone can see them as becoming victorious when they're literally threatening to beat down half the country.

To me, this is a repeat of 1972...but that one had the primary problem of the war, whereas this one is class envy and "social status" as they see it. The people that can't keep up are all bent out of shape and their representatives are a dysfunctional mess.

Crazy stuff. Obama left nothing in his wake...only Hillary and her crew standing there and when they went down there was nothing left.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Sure, the pundits that call for stacking the courts and adding States in a brazen grab for power are "walked back" by their politicians, but the cat is out of the bag. I can't believe anyone can see them as becoming victorious when they're literally threatening to beat down half the country.
    This radicalnees is what I feared wasn't known widely enough. Hence my alarm bell ringing all these months. We on this board are insightful and tuned in. The vast, vast majority are not.

Is it too late? Are there too many 3rd world immigrants now? Have too many of us died off? Is the media and social media censorship and propaganda powerful enough?

Given a 1972 population, we win hands down. Even 1992. Or even 2008. But now?

We'll see.

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    This is so true---crazy but true

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

7. Likes rockgremlin, dougrz liked this post
    I was listening to several political experts discussing what would be actually involved in stacking the courts and/or adding states.... and it's not that simple, even if you control all three branches of government. First big problem is many Democratic Representatives and Senator's are not willing to make that huge leap. After that there are lots of hurdles to jump and needles to thread.... and even if they manage all of that the Supreme Court can strike down any law they pass, which is a big reason this next nomination is so important.

Last time the country was this divided the only way to add states was to add a free state and a slave state to balance the power. Not to mention the fact that Puerto Rico, the most likely 51st state, has no desire to become a state. Puerto Rico has held five votes on becoming a state and the referendum has lost all five times. 61% of Puerto Rico wants to remain a Commonwealth.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

10. Likes rockgremlin, Scott Card liked this post
    I think those political expert opinions are naive. We're facing a hardened, determined left. Looking at Dems who might oppose such moves can be counted on one hand. Like Manchin.

But they won't do those things first anyway. They'll consolidate power. Amnesty. Which by chain migration alone brings in another 20 to 60 million in the next 5 years. There's a reason we haven't heard a single peep from the Dems on this issue. Which normally they'd run on. It's because it's their absolute top priority and needs to be undiscussed.

Once the absolute hammerlock of D voting becomes set, then these other moves take place.

Can't understate the dire consequences of a Dem sweep.

12. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    ^^^Yeah.... but I think you're bat shit crazy... so there is that.

LMAO....

14. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Doug's problem is that he see liberals everywhere he looks.

I see lots of them, too...but I'm not concerned about it. They're here, they're there, they're everywhere and they're never going away. So what?

For me, it's all about what is placed on the table.

16. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    My cousin just sent this to me... This is why Trump is going to destroy Biden, and in the process a lot of republicans are going to slide into office on his coattails...

Just a little FYI... I live in Northern Nevada. Our governor refused to allow President Tump to have a venue in Reno. So our little county invited him. Douglas County, Nevada was put on the map. He landed in Reno on Air Force One then had an additional 50 minute drive. Cars lined the Highway He arrived at our little airport a bit past 7 in The Beast to a crowd of 28-38,000. Our county has a population of 49,000. People started showing up at 1 pm. A local rancher opened up his pastures for parking and busses were there to take people to the venue. I’m still in awe over it. Nothing is reported on the news media. Even our little biweekly newspaper, The Record Courier is bias. Temps were taken at the gate. Lots of hand sanitizer stations. But the temp takers are pretty accurate in their count. People came from CA, Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Utah. At the end of the evening, the crowd started walking the 2+ miles to their vehicles in cow pasture parking. A deputy reported that the crowd sang ‘America, the Beautiful’ the whole way. So energized. Did I mention that our venue was put together in less than 48 hours? We are an agricultural community. Magic.

Before it got dark I walked up to the grocery store and on the street next to the parking lot was a huge, beat up RV...like a big Winnebago. There were two gnarled out, homeless looking black dudes standing outside it...one older, one younger and three kids. They looked definitely poor and one of them was holding a cardboard sign...I figured they were panhandling...which is a common sight these days, eh?

Anyway, as I got closer I noticed another cardboard sign in the windshield on the drivers side...it said "Trump Caps". I though "What does that mean? Like they want to pop a cap in his ass? Is it a new word for an insult?"

And then I noticed a pile of ball caps on the passenger side dash. Red, white and blue with TRUMP on them. They were selling Trump ball caps for ten bucks a piece.

A very obese woman driving a ratty sedan stopped before exiting the lot and bought a red one! The guys were saying "Thank you, ma'am, thank you! TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. I went into the store and on the way out I was going to buy a cap and take their picture, but they were gone. Who knows what the friggin' story is with these guys, but it was something you don't see everyday, that's for sure.

19. Likes Sandstone Addiction, dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Wait, I'm guano crazy and you post this meme? This is exactly what I'm saying. De-struc-tion if Dems sweep. No recovery.

It boils down to penalty factor. Massive pf, hence massive alarm to me. This isn't 92 Clinton risk.

21. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

23. Likes rockgremlin, BasinCruiser, dougrz liked this post
    We've all seen it coming.
    The path is being cleared for--no sho joe.

'Why bother?' Pelosi repeats Biden should skip debates

"I just think that the president has no fidelity to fact or truth and actually in his comments the last few days," Pelosi said on Morning on CBS. "No fidelity to the Constitution of the United States. He and his henchmen are a danger — with their comments — are a danger to our democracy."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e5q?li=BBnb7Kz
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

25. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Florida AG Refers Michael Bloomberg to FBI for Criminal Investigation

Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody reportedly sent a letter to the FBI and Florida Department of Law Enforcement requesting a criminal investigation into a recent report that failed Democrat presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg, a billionaire, has raised more than $16 million to help convicted felons pay off their debts in an attempt to boost Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden in the state.

https://www.con-alerts.com/florida-ag-refers-michael-bloomberg-to-fbi-for-criminal-investigation/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

27. Likes dougrz, rockgremlin liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

29. Likes dougrz liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

33. Likes rockgremlin, dougrz liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

35. Likes dougrz liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?