Page 191 of 246 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    Mostly from the internet. I compare a lot of different sources like this forum and a corvette forum I follow
    Now you have my interest as there is really only one good Corvette forum... what year Corvette's are your interest?

My Username on the Corvette Forum is also Iceaxe and I'm active in the C3, C6 and C7 sections :-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

4. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    I know quite a bit about C4's as they make great Land Speed Racing cars. This is a friend of mine at this year's Speedweek where they set a record in D/MGT. If I remember correctly it was 218 mph. They also hold the record in D/GT in the same car at 228 mph. The D means under 305 ci.

The C3 was a 1970 L46 (350ci/350hp) with a 4-speed. I sold that car a year ago because someone offered me a ridiculous amount of money for it....

If you're a car guy you know the deal. Someone walks up and looks at your car and asks something like how much is it worth or how much would you sell it for... I had the second happen and tossed out a ridiculously high number... and what do you know... the guy says I'll buy it for that if you'll sell it. After I was done restoring the car I kind of lost interest in it and didn't drive it much so decide to put the money elsewhere.

8. Likes caverdan liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

10. Likes dougrz liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

12. Likes rockgremlin, dougrz liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

14. Likes rockgremlin, dougrz liked this post

I don't get sentimental over material things.

The old saying held true for you. Money talks and bullshit walks.

Back on topic

Can you guess how Rump lost Arizona?
    https://www.vox.com/21559183/navajo-...igenous-voters

https://navajotimes.com/rezpolitics/...istoric-shift/

How do you think he will try and pardon himself??? Please note these are both opinion pieces

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/6269871002/

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ill-pardon-him

If Biden won Arizona by less than 12,000 votes, I wonder what the outcome would have been if the "Sharpee incident" hadn't of happened?

And that article by The Hill is atrocious. I think RepublicanTears may have written it with the amount of obvious TDS evident in the narrative.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

First day on the task down here. Different setup than AZ, where each day was a new area. Here we're being assigned a turf. It's "only" 1800 houses or so. About 50% near certain supporters, and the other 50% likely supporters. More biased our way than AZ was.

Plan is to hit each 3 times over the 7 weeks. To walk them through the process and make sure they vote. That's 110 houses per day if 7 days a week. So figure 130 to 150 per day to get some days off, plus Thanksgiving and Christmas off. They'll remember me when all this is over.

In AZ I was doing monstrous days in the final push, but here I need to pace out to survive all the weeks. No way could I do that pace for 7 weeks. Compact areas, thankfully, to reduce the walking distances. Cooler temps, too.

I'm not happy to not have a kitchenette in my digs. Have to work on that.

20. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not watching the news at all. But I'm getting the sense from tidbits that Biden is positioning his cabinet as non-leftist, corporate heavy.

2 things.

1, it's a feign to make winning the GA seats a less scary prospect. The admin will be far left in practice, with figureheads appearing less radical.

2, if real, it would cause a schism with the Bernie-AOC-Warren wing. How serious a rift is their call, as they'll get everything they want in time if amnesty passes. But if they lose it and start going after Biden as a sell out, they'll weaken the progressive turnout in GA and 2022.

Thoughts from those paying more attention than I am?

23. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    This is a great compilation of folks--including VPcandidate harris, all talking of the easily rigged voting system.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

25. Likes dougrz liked this post

I'm not sure how much you trust Wikipedia, but I use it a lot to look people up. Check out Sydney Powell's blog on the site
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Powell

Here is the part I found interesting and relates to the election.
    @caverdan

Wikipedia is immediately editable by anyone. You can do it yourself right now.

Powell's page has undoubtedly been edited by those who seek to undermine Trump and anyone connected with him.

"Dubious claims," "debunked," "false," all littered through a typical high profile conservative's entry. You have to wade through the left's dis and misinformation first.

A few years ago I went on a small Wikipedia cleanup operation. I took out slams and hit paragraphs from various conservative people's listings that were irrelevant to the article. I was almost always hit with rollbacks to my edits, and ended up battling in the Wiki court to save some of my edits. It was exhausting and I eventually stopped. Wikipedia is dominated by the SJWs and Twitter mob that seek to continually sculpt the narrative.

Truth is not a left wing value.

I'm not sure how much you trust Wikipedia, but I use it a lot to look people up. Check out Sydney Powell's blog on the site
    I'm assuming you just looked at the video thumbnail and went to a familiar argument about Sydney Powell, without watching any of the arguments or testimonials on the 32 minute video.

To say there was no voter fraud this election, is to congratulate Trump on fixing what was wrong with the 2016 election which operated under Obama. Now I know you're not saying that.

For the rest of you that do say there was voter fraud, but that nothing will be done about it because that's just how things go, you'll make great communist peasants one day.

30. Likes oldno7 liked this post