Page 240 of 246 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    Pay attention.......I've already told basincruser my thoughts on the subject. What about yours on the subject? Is it that hard to explain it to me?
    My thoughts: I haven't seen any direct quote or direction from Trump calling for people to 'storm the capital'. I've seen plenty of invites from him to welcome people to come join in supporting him in DC on Jan 6, but nothing hinting, directing, suggesting, asking, or otherwise from Trump. Do you have direct quote or evidence of him calling for people to storm the Capitol? Or, do you just here the MSM talking heads vaguely say that Trump called on his minions to do that?

You're makin an assertion that is based on a lie, and asking for others thoughts on that assertion. Please provide some hard rock evidence of exactly what Trump did that is in need of a pardon.
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. Likes xjblue, rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Isn't it strange they are pushing for Impeachment, again, with under 2 weeks until Jan 20th?

Isn't it even weirder they are pushing HARD for the 25th amendment, to remove Trump and put Pence in?

Why would Democrats want Pence to be VP for a few days?

Maybe they aren't too confident in this Biden victory. Maybe they've been lying to you. Oh, the thought of it!

Rhetoric and nothing more... iberals tossing red meat to their supporters... It would be physically impossible to impeach Trump or invoke the 25th amendment before the 20th.

BIG YAWN....

Remember last summer when the BLM riots were going on, and in some rare instances, some jurisdictions actually grew a pair and were arresting thugs that were burning down buildings? And Heals-up-Harris was cheering this on, and actually promoted and contributed to a go-fund-me and other slush funds setup to help bail out those thugs? So, if Trump inviting his followers to come to DC to support him is action that is worthy of impeachment or needs a pardon for, what response exactly does Harris' actions call for?

6. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Pay attention.......I've already told basincruser my thoughts on the subject. What about yours on the subject? Is it that hard to explain it to me?
    OK so you have absolutely nothing, zero reasoning for why Trump would need to be pardoned for his actions yesterday. That's OK, me too.

It was just strange that you said it.

8. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post

You guys obviously didn't watch his 11 am rally yesterday, did ya.
    Man it should be REALLY EASY for you to quote the offense yesterday that he would need pardoned for. It should be plastered all over the internet.

11. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
    Once again... do you have the slightest clue how our Constitution works?!? Your knowledge of American civics is atrocious. I suggest you begin studying by actually reading the Bill of Rights.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    My thoughts: I haven't seen any direct quote or direction from Trump calling for people to 'storm the capital'. I've seen plenty of invites from him to welcome people to come join in supporting him in DC on Jan 6, but nothing hinting, directing, suggesting, asking, or otherwise from Trump. Do you have direct quote or evidence of him calling for people to storm the Capitol? Or, do you just here the MSM talking heads vaguely say that Trump called on his minions to do that?

You're makin an assertion that is based on a lie, and asking for others thoughts on that assertion. Please provide some hard rock evidence of exactly what Trump did that is in need of a pardon.
    +1

Saying "I've already told you my position" is a big fat cop out. Evasive action 101.

Put up or shut up.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

14. Likes oldno7 liked this post

Ok. I just listened to Don Jrs remarks he have to the Save America rally yesterday. I’m heading a hard time picking out where he tells the crowd to go turn the capital building. Can you please help a dumb patriot out, here. I guess it’s because I didn’t get the interpretive dog whistle decoder to unscramble his message. Can you point to it please? Is it in the part where he calls on the congress to either be heroes or zeroes, or in his rant about transgenders? I can’t figure it out. Much appreciated.

16. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Ok. I just listened to Don Jrs remarks he have to the Save America rally yesterday. I’m heading a hard time picking out where he tells the crowd to go turn the capital building. Can you please help a dumb patriot out, here. I guess it’s because I didn’t get the interpretive dog whistle decoder to unscramble his message. Can you point to it please? Is it in the part where he calls on the congress to either be heroes or zeroes, or in his rant about transgenders? I can’t figure it out. Much appreciated.
    Oops. Never mind. I just watched it again. I see there’s the part where Don Jr comments the cries for doing something here right early possible- to have a big rally without burning down buildings and looting stores. And then on the video he hooks up a big sign that says ‘JK- Let’s go tear down the Capitol, beyaches. ‘. . Now I see what caverdan is referring to.

The FCC had an interesting tweet today. I'm sure it's all just a whacky conspiracy theory though.

https://twitter.com/fcc/status/1347223453166931969?s=10

19. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Trump just conceded.

Trump just conceded.
    Listen again

‘A new administration will be inaugurated’. Are you suggesting that it will be him and someone else ( not Pence)?

23. Likes Sombeech liked this post

The dumbest thing that could happen is removing Rump before the 20th using the 25th amendment.

Not to mention it is physically impossible in the time frame left.

‘A new administration will be inaugurated’. Are you suggesting that it will be him and someone else ( not Pence)?
    Did you know that Pence and his team has been blocked from the Whitehouse now?

Trump will have a new administration.

He didn't concede. Nor had he conceded the other 30 times everybody says he has, or they wouldn't keep hanging on his every word.

Gotta listen to his words, as they are carefully chosen. This is Go Time and it's getting exciting.

Plus, they might even try to tell us that Trump has been removed before the 20th, or that he's been killed. Yes, they may say this.

Nothing happened yesterday that wasn't done by several democratic leaders just a few weeks/months ago. Gotta love the selective memory and morality for all parties involved.
    Life is Good

29. Likes BasinCruiser, rockgremlin, Sombeech liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Nothing happened yesterday that wasn't done by several democratic leaders just a few weeks/months ago. Gotta love the selective memory and morality for all parties involved.
    Gotta love ya, Scott...four pages of absolute shred and you come in with one sentence that lowers the boom.

No wonder you're a friggin' lawyer.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

31. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7, Scott Card liked this post