Page 47 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Time will tell but I think I'll go out on a limb here and go against moore's prediction of Trump losing the popular vote.

I base that on the attendance, even in deep blue states, at Trump rallies.

The dems, like warren and biden are campaigning in bowling allys and restaurants with only tiny audiences in those.

We've said it many times here--most wouldn't like Trump the person but you would have to be brain dead to not appreciate Trump the President.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I think Trump will win handily. Imagine this is like a Roulette Wheel...Trump is red and whoever is the Dem is black...where would you put your money? I'd bet on red, right now and keep it there.

When George W. was running for re-election in '04, I heard someone from his campaign say "Don't change horses midstream"...property values were going up, the economy was doing well, we were involved in a war that most of us wanted to win (somehow). He beat Kerry easily.

Hillary was riding the coattails of Obama...both the economy ramping up and the media worship of the guy. I would imagine that plenty of people voted for her because Trump was such and unknown...perhaps fearful that Trump would screw everything up just as it was getting going. He didn't.

The election is a forgone conclusion. This country was smart enough to elect him in the first place, and I think we're smart enough to do it again. I'll give everyone a pass on the Obama thing...considering the media successfully sold the "Liberal Jesus", but I think it'll be damn near impossible for them to pull that off again...especially now that the pink ribbon has been pulled away in regards to their "unbiased opinions".

I think that's the biggest story of the 21st century so far...the unmasking and exposure of the media and the oligarchs who run it.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

I'm still predicting Trump in a landslide.

Candice Owen's and "Blexit" (Black Exit) is going strong and picking up more supporters every day. The black community is awaking. Current predictions are Trump will win more than 20% of the Black vote, and that will be death to the Democrat party that depends on the black block vote.

Black Awaking to give Trump unprecedented support in 2020

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jack-b...wakening-trump

Climb-Utah.com

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Mountain Man
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...an-impeachment

On Monday, Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) warned fellow Democrats of bad news for the party, predicting President Donald Trump will take the 2020 election and the GOP will gain in the House of Representatives for a majority.

Gabbard fingered party-line support for impeachment for sparking the “likely” upcoming red wave. The Hawaii representative voted “present” on both articles of impeachment against Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dougr View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...an-impeachment

On Monday, Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) warned fellow Democrats of bad news for the party, predicting President Donald Trump will take the 2020 election and the GOP will gain in the House of Representatives for a majority.

Gabbard fingered party-line support for impeachment for sparking the “likely” upcoming red wave. The Hawaii representative voted “present” on both articles of impeachment against Trump.
    If you take a good look at her, (and I have) she's definitively liberal...but she's no dummy.

Too bad she doesn't have a chance within her own party, 'cuz among the clown show she might've actually been able to take a decent shot.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Looks like Gabbard has it figured out, but I do think taking back the House will be a long shot.

I have yet to meet a single person that voted for Trump the first time around that is not excited to vote for him again. Combine that with the complete lack of enthusiasm I'm seeing from moderate Democrats and I think a red wave is a real possibility.

Not to mention Trump and the RNC has a massive war chest, while the Presidential Democratic candidates will deplete theirs in the primary.

YMMV

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    If you take a good look at her, (and I have) she's definitively liberal...but she's no dummy.

Too bad she doesn't have a chance within her own party, 'cuz among the clown show she might've actually been able to take a decent shot.
    I mentioned when this all began that Tulsi Gabbard was by far the best candidate the Democrats had, but she never stood a chance as she went against Queen Hillary in 2016 and pointed out how the DNC rigged the election and screwed poor old Bernie.

That's why Hillary torpedoed Gabbard's candidacy early on by calling her a "Russian Agent". It was payback for not supporting Queen Hillary in 2016. If you haven't figured it out "Russian Agent" in the Democrats dog whistle.

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I have yet to meet a single person that voted for Trump the first time around that is not excited to vote for him again. Combine that with the complete lack of enthusiasm I'm seeing from moderate Democrats and I think a red wave is a real possibility.

Not to mention Trump and the RNC has a massive war chest, while the Presidential Democratic candidates will deplete theirs in the primary.

YMMV

Climb-Utah.com

Not to mention all the folks like me who didn't vote for Trump the first time because I didn't take him seriously and I assumed Hillary had it in the bag.

But after seeing what Trump has done for me and my country I'm converted - and I'll definitely be voting for him the second time around.

And I'm sure there are millions out there like me...

13. Likes devo_stevo, Iceaxe liked this post
    Mountain Man
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Not to mention all the folks like me who didn't vote for Trump the first time because I didn't take him seriously and I assumed Hillary had it in the bag.
    For me it always circles back to demographics. We're importing 1 mil+ per YEAR. 90% Dem voters, who then chain in millions more. Plus the pro-America generations are dying off.

I can't find the link again, but there was recently a Fox News article about an analysis pointing to an approx 2.3% move toward Dems in the key swing states just on this demographic fact alone, all else equal. Considering the thin margins in WI, MI, and PA, that's ominous. So unless and until we have massive immigration reform (read: end it), we don't stand a long term chance to save the country's values.

15. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I think Bloomberg is going to be a big player on the Democratic side in the near future. If you are a moderate Democrat you only have Biden, Bloomberg and Gabbard to choose from. Gabbard has never gained traction and Hillary will sink her if she starts to gain any. And there is no way in hell Biden can go up against Trump without stomping on his own dick. If the Democrats reach Super Tuesday without a clear frontrunner look for Bloomberg to make a big run.

Climb-Utah.com

I'm still thinking Warren. Given AOC's comments last night (or 2 days ago, or whenever) about Biden being unacceptable, I'd bet the power of the party prevents him from gaining the nom. And Bloomberg. You'd have the commie wing refusing to accept Bloomberg.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    I'm still thinking Warren. Given AOC's comments last night (or 2 days ago, or whenever) about Biden being unacceptable, I'd bet the power of the party prevents him from gaining the nom. And Bloomberg. You'd have the commie wing refusing to accept Bloomberg.
    I hope you're right... if the DNC elects one of the far left they will get slaughtered in the general.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

21. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    As pessimistic as I am, the recent UK result does give hope. The public stood up finally. Just hope there's enough of us left.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

24. Likes dougrz liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?