Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 1,921 to 1,931 of 1931

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Cast out like a dog at 16. Homeless, destitute.

Some, like me, are able to take all those hits and come out towering above,
    That was a powerful post. Sobering. Thanks.

The important part is exactly what you mentioned. Few emerge from the chaos. You were very lucky. But letting the country go to hell and be destroyed won't see most people toughened up. Most will be destroyed. Once the USA is gone, it would likely never re-emerge.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Few emerge from the chaos. You were very lucky. But letting the country go to hell and be destroyed won't see most people toughened up. Most will be destroyed. Once the USA is gone, it would likely never re-emerge.
    You just nailed my point...so many with their sights set on the bottom of the barrel end up staying there...literally or figuratively.

If these liberal mayors keep getting elected, or re-elected...then it just goes to show that the people living within these densely packed places have their heads in a weird world. CHOP was able to do it's thing because the people living there were, by and large, comrades. These mega cities may be heading into cesspool mode for many years to come if the liberals have power there locked down tight. They might...we'll see.

Big election coming up. I think it's a reckoning for someone...Mayors, Governors, Senators, Congressmen. One of three results...left, right or somewhere around the middle. Any of these three will say a lot about our country...especially coming out of the last 6 months.
    Roadblocks, man.
    Just don't throw down any roadblocks and it's all good.

I've been swayed by a relative: M. Obama will be the veep pick.

Some of you already predicted that as I recall.

Argument being, she has no policy or public life baggage. While Harris, Duckworth, Abrams, etc do. Makes for the perfect stealth ticket.

Argument being, she has no policy or public life baggage. While Harris, Duckworth, Abrams, etc do. Makes for the perfect stealth ticket.
    Whoever it is, they are being protected from public scrutiny and investigation at the moment. It's not a delayed VP announcement because of indecision.

I'm curious about Trump this election, a lot of people are assuming it will be Pence as his VP, but it could be somebody completely new. Maybe that's the "Trump Card" that is coming up. Trump has something up his sleeve that will be revealed this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I'm curious about Trump this election, a lot of people are assuming it will be Pence as his VP, but it could be somebody completely new. Maybe that's the "Trump Card" that is coming up. Trump has something up his sleeve that will be revealed this fall.
    Agreed, Pence needs to go. He was the loyal dog when no one else would step up in 2016 and we thank him. But he is unimpressive. We need Tom Cotton or Josh Hawley in my mind. Even Niki Haley, who I dislike for a lot of reasons, would be better at this point.

Candace Owen's for VP would be the ultimate Trump Card.

It would destroy 90% of the left's ammunition in one stroke.

8. Likes rockgremlin, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Bidenís VP pick has been revealed. Looks like they are pretty excited about it.

Name:  B13D567B-A3E8-4296-8C15-72A21660ADF8.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  20.8 KB
    "Where there is no law, there is no opportunity, where there is no justice, there is no liberty, where there is no safety, there is no future."

10. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Candace Owen's for VP would be the ultimate Trump Card.

It would destroy 90% of the left's ammunition in one stroke.

Hmmmm...yes and no. It could be viewed as pandering.

Many would say that Trump is so afraid of losing that he had to partner up with a black woman because he couldn't win by his own merits.
    #NotMyVirus

No way...she'd be out and on the stump. Otherwise they are going to spring her just two months until the election...like a black, female Jesus coming to the rescue.

Seems like a mighty big risk. How do you think that would go over? If it bombed she'd be ridiculed. Nah...nobody's been talking about her. They would have put out some BIG feelers in her case...dippin' the toe, at least.

It'll be some black woman that either has her fist in the air with the BLM thing or plays it real careful...trying to preserve the moderates. I don't think that would be tolerated by the loudmouth left. That ain't Obama, that's for sure.
    Roadblocks, man.

If Biden goes with a loud mouth BLM progressive he may as well get his concession speech ready.
    #NotMyVirus

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    If Biden goes with a loud mouth BLM progressive he may as well get his concession speech ready.
    I think the Dems are just flying by the seat of their pants. Think of it...Biden is their man. All those other people that were up against him were brushed aside. No one "decent" showed up because they didn't want their ass kicked by Trump. Biden stepped up..."I'll do it"!

M. Obama didn't want to get on this train wreck. So if it isn't Harris, then he's going to bust out another "nobody" Tim Kane like Hillary did? Harris is the only one people know about. Abrams?...How about Mondale/Ferraro 2.0

It's gotta be Harris...she'll be the perfect two face. Prosecutor on one hand, sista down with the cause on the other.
    Roadblocks, man.