Page 153 of 246 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Well, one perk of staying with a field director who took notice of your work is an offer to meet Don, Jr. This Sunday at his AZ small gathering of 250 or so.

I was planning to drive back Sun morning. What say, stick around?

2. Likes oldno7, Iceaxe liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Well, one perk of staying with a field director who took notice of your work is an offer to meet Don, Jr. This Sunday at his AZ small gathering of 250 or so.

Absolutely stick around. When are you ever gonna have that opportunity again?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I said it weeks ago...the election is already over.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Oh yeah...that guy might be the Prez someday. I would be cool to have met the Prez, huh? Also, it would be good to stick around because it's funny how opportunity knocks when you're in the right place at the right time.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

^^^This^^^

Don Jr has taken to politics like a duck to water.... if there is a future Trump president my money is on Don Jr.

Not to mention networking can do more to improve your life in the form of opportunities than just about anything else.

Two new Trafalgar polls. Tillis taking a small lead in the NC senate race. PA with a Trump lead. Obvious positive news everywhere.

It's cute watching Dougrz discover what we have been telling him for months....

^^^^I've watched the shooting footage -- it was absolutely justified. The dude came up on two white cops with a knife in hand. He was advancing very rapidly and not responding to the officers repeated commands to stop and drop the knife. They had no other choice but to open fire.

I guess the only thing I could possibly see was excessive was the number of rounds they fired. Between the two cops they put over a dozen bullets into him. He was killed instantly. And there were at least a dozen black onlookers. It didn't look good. The riots started almost instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I guess the only thing I could possibly see was excessive was the number of rounds they fired. Between the two cops they put over a dozen bullets into him. He was killed instantly.
    That was the first thing the cameraman mentioned, "why'd you shoot him so many times." We rational people understand once the decision to shoot is made, it's to kill.

But the irony of their looting, beyond the headline reminder to people of D chaos vs R law and order, is disruption of voting in their absolutely necessary vote stronghold of Philly. And any other urban center where this may erupt. Bring it.

I was theorizing Antifa doing this in key R areas in key battlegrounds. And here they might do it to themselves if these go a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I don't want to jinx anything and need to pep to keep up my work level.

But ya'll have been screaming landslide for months while I warned of a Dem sweep and the power of their total info control to shape the race. The Byron/Schweikart theory of Dems knowing they'd lose all along vs my theory the left so thoroughly controls the levers of societal thought.

And here we sit on a razor's edge between a sweep and a very narrow Trump win. Where he has to get a straight flush again, with an EV total of around 280. As perspective on where we sit.

Not terribly comforting or assured. My field director host and I do a nightly vomit about the ramifications of a Dem sweep. Other than that we're good.

In other news, she'll be shipped off to Georgia for the runoff election for senate seat 2. Imagine the utter chaos if that seat is to determine senate control after a Dem sweep. The fate of the country, Constitution, court packing, amnesty, all of it, on Georgians in a Dec vote a month after. The state's population will swell and hotels will be overrun with outsider pol workers looking to sway it. Never mind silicon valley and Chinese money looking for the final knockout blow to the USA.

Schweikart's take on the Bobulinski story: too late, hard to follow.

He understands the swamp, beyond it as a mere slogan.

Add: the House vote is the pulse of the people. As the Founders designed it. I haven't seen any numbers but Schweikart did say a few days ago the good red data wasn't evident there.

House races are "which party label do you basically trust," while a presidential and senatorial vote have more variables. That's disappointing and not good.

And here we sit on a razor's edge between a sweep and a very narrow Trump win. Where he has to get a straight flush again, with an EV total of around 280. As perspective on where we sit.

There's the old Dougie Downer.... I'm beginning to realize the problem is you believe the media and not what your own eyes and common sense tells you.

There's the old Dougie Downer.... I'm beginning to realize the problem is you believe the media and not what your own eyes and common sense tells you.
    Run a map at 270towin.com. We need all the battlegrounds to reach 280, 290. Unless you actually believe states like CO, NV, NM, MN are in play.

I've talked to maybe 1000 people in the last month. I've heard Rs staying R, Rs for Biden, Ds for R, and everything in between. I don't hear a wild landslide for R in my direct contacts, no. Yesterday was disheartening. A posh area north of Scottsdale in the foothills with a disturbing number of Rs for D.

My best guess for a win is the 2016 map, with probably minus WI and lean minus AZ. That's around 284. Towery and Cahaly on Hannity, who are basically the only pollsters worth a damn and correctly called 2016, say it's going to be very tight for Trump to win. Reality.

One more week and we shall see...

Don't mind me... I'm also the guy that believes that Covid is a Scam-Demic and is being used as a power grab by the ruling elites much like 9-11 was.

Like clockwork, a market selloff to amplify the scamdemic fears. "Not only will we die if Trump stays in office, our economy will collapse if we don't get Biden in to do more lockdowns."

Like clockwork, a market selloff to amplify the scamdemic fears. "Not only will we die if Trump stays in office, our economy will collapse if we don't get Biden in to do more lockdowns."

The stock market scenarios for either candidate are all over the map, but from what I've seen a Trump reelection is definitely the preferred option. Most Biden scenarios say the same thing: Market drops immediately followed by a slow recovery as stimulus measures kick in.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 10-28-2020 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    The stock market scenarios for either candidate are all over the map, but from what I've seen a Trump reelection is definitely the preferred option. Most Biden scenarios say the same thing: Market drops immediately followed by a slow recovery as stimulus measures kick in.
    What I meant was more along the lines of a manufactured selloff by the majors a week out. Literally just start lowering bids and dumping holdings.

They don't care if they lose a few billion this week, they'll make it back with the fully reopened China trade policy of Dems. Not to mention picking up the pieces after a selloff they manufactured.

I'm that cynical about the financial powers in this country, yes.