Page 94 of 246 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 4905

Thread: 2020

It seems Rush is listening in on Bogley, paying attention to @Sombeech.

Rush Limbaugh predicts Biden disappearing act before election: 'Something's gonna happen'"

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...rce=ForAmerica
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. Likes Sombeech liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If beech is correct it will be interesting to see how they do it...

....unless they just suicide him like everyone that gets in the Clinton's way.

Just remember how bad the hatred is for Trump. How far would they go? Now how far would they go once they've seen what Trump can do in his first 3 years, what can he do in his last 4 when he's got nothing to lose?

Desperation can drive some powerful people to do some very desperate things.

Remember 2016's Bernie folks, how they got absolutely screwed and it was made obvious? Sure, some of them voted for Trump, but the lump sum of them just said OK let's vote for Hillary.

They hated Trump more than they hated Hillary. The same concept would make them vote for Hillary this time, even if Hillary tweeted that she killed Biden herself with a little winky face emoji, people would laugh and still vote for her if she came in at the last week.

Hatred and desperation can drive very powerful people to do things you'd only consider in the movies.

Plus, how many people truly thought Biden was a better candidate than Elizabeth Warren?

Hillary is grinning, watching Fox come up with all of these anti Biden pieces, she's totally getting a pass right now. But wait.

I don't think Hilary is physically and emotionally up to the task of either campaigning nor running the country. And I also don't believe she wants to go 1v1 against Trump on national television again.

Switching horses mid stream is not an effective way to win the election, and it smacks of desperation. I think the Dems know they're cooked, and are probably just biden their time until Trump's 8 years are up.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I don't think Hilary is physically and emotionally up to the task of either campaigning nor running the country.
    I think she's doing much better than Biden lately. Imagine seeing how close you got, even winning the popular vote, having every major corporate news media in your corner save one, and losing.

Hillary was still touring the country talking about it before COVID.

If you understand what the Dems truly have to lose, seeing their judge seats get washed out with this red wave, their power structure eroding right before their eyes, and this is with only 3 years of Trump. Plus remember the constant investigations he was under, Russia, Mueller, Impeachment, AND he was able to get all of this done. Now Flynn is out (although it was the biggest story on CNN when he was charged, we don't hear a peep now that he's exonerated) and the Investigators are now being investigated. Yes, Mueller, Comey and the gang, they are currently being investigated for how they lied on the FISA applications.

There is so much more to lose than another election for the Dems.

8. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Plus, how many people truly thought Biden was a better candidate than Elizabeth Warren?
    Biden is a much better candidate then Warren... there is no way in hell Independents or blue dog democrats are going to vote for someone on the extreme left... this is exactly why the DNC went with Biden to begin with.

I think the big mistake the Democratic candidates made was racing each other to the extreme left and leaving the middle lane wide open for Creepy Joe to enjoy all to himself. If any of the women candidates with traction had of went for the middle they would have been the nominee.

The biggest problem with Biden is not that he will lose the election, but that he brings no enthusiasm to the ticket and will harm downstream candidates.

Can you imagine how crazy psyched and excited millions of people would be if Hillary announced her candidacy? Sure it would get met with criticism, but do they honestly ever listen to that criticism?

Anyways, I'm going to put this little theory in my back pocket and I'll hang on to it for a bit. I gotta tell you, I've got a weird feeling that it will happen. Plans could change though, hell maybe she'll get COVID. I mean we all know how deadly and contagious it is, right? I'll just keep this theory in the back of my mind though, carry on.

Would it be a big jumpstart of enthusiasm to the DNC if Biden announced Killary as his running mate? She could promise not to suicide him behind the scenes, tell him that she backs him up fully. And then if elected, soon after, Sleepy Joe gets 'retires' to his basement again, and she takes over. ???

Hillary could announce her candidacy, but she would have to do it as an Independent as Biden already has the votes for the Democratic nomination.

Beech... you don't seem to understand how our Democratic Republic actually works so I'll say it once more. Unless Biden dies or quits he is the Democratic nominee as he has the required votes, they are bound to him.

BasinCriuser's scenario is much more likely.

Her whole purpose is to be out of the spotlight until late in the game, for the Dems to be so utterly disappointed that Biden is their option, how he's got no chance. Look at the special rules the DNC makes up for themselves.

October surprise.

So what exactly was the interesting insight?!? The article stated the exact same thing I told you four hours ago... which is unless Biden dies or drops out he is the nominee.

That many Democrats wish Biden was not their candidate has also never been in question.

If Biden is thought to have dementia, or volunteers to bow out, or dies, it will not be coincidence. It will have been the plan all along.

It will have been the plan all along.
    Plan all along? Since which point in time? Since Bernie dropped out? Since CCP virus started? Since Impeachment failed? Mueller probe failed?

That’s a big Hail Mary plan. And likely the only one they have left to play at this point. But, I have a hard time believing that the plan going into the game was to get down by 3 touchdowns, and then with 5 min left in the fourth quarter come out with the Harlem Globtrotters of football plays to win the thing.

18. Likes twotimer, rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post
    Even if Biden bows out it doesn't address the civil war currently being fought inside the party between moderates and progressives... the DNC is currently a dumpster fire and the reason Biden is their candidate is he was the one both sides could tolerate.

Or...... is the Burn going to sneak back in?

Name:  58FDCDA9-2999-4199-82A8-7BE43E2B5DFB.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  21.4 KB

https://www.businessinsider.com/judg...-ballot-2020-5

Nobody expects Biden to make it one year, let alone four.

"The Backup Plan?" I'll tell you what it is right now...his VP pick. That's it. No Hillary or Obama involved at all.

We don't know who Trump's running against yet. And it doesn't matter, they're gonna lose anyway.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Name:  EF993E9F-8029-4E1E-AD2A-0C5E971A42BD.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  19.6 KB

23. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?