Page 209 of 246 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    This is much bigger than a Trump win.

The Supreme court knows that.

The system is broke, both parties have complained.

It has to be fixed now, I don't see the SC kicking this can down the road, rather back to the States where it belongs
    One thing specifically, if the court wants to be truly textual, is a single day election day.

The Constitution says:

"The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States."

Seems impossible to justify 30 days of voting, and each state having different early voting periods, when Congress has set the first Tues in Nov after the first Mon as election day. The clause was meant to apply to the legislatures picking the electors, hence the Dec 14 date. But since a vote of the people picks the electors under state laws, this clause has to apply to the entire voting period, it seems to me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    One thing specifically, if the court wants to be truly textual, is a single day election day.

The Constitution says:

"The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States."

Seems impossible to justify 30 days of voting, and each state having different early voting periods, when Congress has set the first Tues in Nov after the first Mon as election day. The clause was meant to apply to the legislatures picking the electors, hence the Dec 14 date. But since a vote of the people picks the electors under state laws, this clause has to apply to the entire voting period, it seems to me.
    I believe Justice Alito has been all over this Constitutional requirement.
    I know everyone here knows what I'm talking about but here is his ruling for Pennsylvania issued on Nov. 6.

The United States Supreme Court sided with the President of the United States Friday, declaring late ballots be segregated in Pennsylvania as the election heats up, Your Content has learned.
    Legal jockeying in Pennsylvania intensified Friday as Republicans asked the U.S. Supreme Court to ensure county election officials were segregating mail ballots delivered after Election Day, the latest effort by the GOP to use the courts to intervene in the vote count as former vice president Joe Biden’s advantage grew, reports the Washington Post.
    Justice Samuel Alito made the order on Friday evening, saying that all county boards of election must comply with guidance that requires them to keep ballots received after 8 p.m. on Tuesday “in a safe, secure and sealed container separate from other voted ballots.” If those ballots are counted, they must also be counted separately.

Justice Alito Rules Pennsylvania Ballots Received After Election Day be Segregated

Justice Alito Rules Pennsylvania Ballots Received After Election Day be Segregated
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not positive but pretty sure that Pennsylvania refused to comply with this order.

Fatal mistake, imo.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    So the way I see it... for Trump to win he must take down the entire deep state, the leftist propaganda media, big tech, and the entire Democrat party.... did I miss anything?

That just doesn't sound probable to me.... but I'll be cheering for Trump the entire way.

Nothing would make me happier than to again watch the many leftist psychos screaming to the sky in anguish at Trump's inauguration.... It would be glorious.
    I'll completely agree but reword it, slightly.

4 more years of Trump will destroy the democrat party and the deep state.

There is so many cushy careers that are threatened by this outsider, it's impossible to tally the destruction he will dole out.

They(ds,democrats) are fighting tooth and nail to destroy this interloper.

This is a real coup, started before the President even took his first step into the Whitehouse and currently ongoing.

The media has driven the coup at the behest of the democrat party.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

6. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    PA Supreme Court tonight, Saturday, overturns the lower court's hold on certification.
    Interesting legal reasoning by the PA Supremes, and I think the US Supremes are more likely to take it up based on this tortured logic.

To wit:

But today, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled Congressman Kelly should have filed his lawsuit shortly after passage of Act 77.

In essence, the court told Kelly and Parnell they were too late — that they should have filed his suit well in advance of the election. But one requirement in bringing a constitutional claim is an “injury-in fact.” That means the plaintiff needs to show he has or will suffer a harm and the injury must be concrete. If Congressman Kelly had brought his suit before the election, the court could have easily (and likely would have) dismissed Kelly’s claim on the grounds that he had not suffered an injury yet.

8. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    The magnitude of what took place this election is Biblical.

The servers raided in Frankfurt Germany by US special forces(some deceased)are in US custody.

General McInerney believes all the evidence of fraud is contained on them.

Yes--we had special forces killed, seizing these servers.

Hammer/Scorecard

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    I'll completely agree but reword it, slightly.

4 more years of Trump will destroy the democrat party and the deep state.

There is so many cushy careers that are threatened by this outsider, it's impossible to tally the destruction he will dole out.

They(ds,democrats) are fighting tooth and nail to destroy this interloper.

This is a real coup, started before the President even took his first step into the Whitehouse and currently ongoing.

The media has driven the coup at the behest of the democrat party.
    Heck man...I'll take it a step further. I don't believe for a second that this virus sprang up from some "bat soup" in China, and aside from being an outright attack I would bet some powerful Americans were involved, too. EVERYTHING and I mean everything in the last 4 years has been geared to get him out...no reason at all for me to believe that this was a "coincidence".

And for those that say "OMG, that's insane. No one would be that cruel"...think again. They divide people by race, gender and sexuality...amplifying terrorized emotions to the level of hate. Then they harvest their votes with no regard to the human debris they leave in their wake. They use people like cannon fodder. Everyone knows this is true. It's how they maintain their power...keeping the people in a perpetual state of war...just like "1984".

They live in a whole different world...one of wealth, privilege and celebrity. Have you seen the pensions of these high end bureaucrats? It's like hitting the lottery...they'll never give that up and do anything to keep it. Been that way forever...getting kinda old, isn't it? And we throw money at comedians to make jokes about it.

Sure I'm bummed that Trump "lost"...but what bothers me most is that they bludgeoned the American public to the point it destroyed hundreds of thousands if not millions of lives...and they get away with it scott free. Trump didn't do this...he came out and said "We've got to lockdown for a month or so" and then completely lost control of it...that was his death knell...they used the power he gave them against him. Strategic blunder, really...but it was a no win situation. This virus was made to order.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

11. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    More analysis on the PA Supreme Court ruling. Remarkably twisted, slanted political ruling.

I'm not clear on the Dec. 8 and Dec. 14 dates, if they are absolutely fixed. Lawyer Robert Barnes argues not? That the legislatures can set a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Heck man...I'll take it a step further. I don't believe for a second that this virus sprang up from some "bat soup" in China, and aside from being an outright attack I would bet some powerful Americans were involved, too. EVERYTHING and I mean everything in the last 4 years has been geared to get him out...no reason at all for me to believe that this was a "coincidence".

And for those that say "OMG, that's insane. No one would be that cruel"...think again. They divide people by race, gender and sexuality...amplifying terrorized emotions to the level of hate. Then they harvest their votes with no regard to the human debris they leave in their wake. They use people like cannon fodder. Everyone knows this is true. It's how they maintain their power...keeping the people in a perpetual state of war...just like "1984".

They live in a whole different world...one of wealth, privilege and celebrity. Have you seen the pensions of these high end bureaucrats? It's like hitting the lottery...they'll never give that up and do anything to keep it. Been that way forever...getting kinda old, isn't it? And we throw money at comedians to make jokes about it.

Sure I'm bummed that Trump "lost"...but what bothers me most is that they bludgeoned the American public to the point it destroyed hundreds of thousands if not millions of lives...and they get away with it scott free. Trump didn't do this...he came out and said "We've got to lockdown for a month or so" and then completely lost control of it...that was his death knell...they used the power he gave them against him. Strategic blunder, really...but it was a no win situation. This virus was made to order.
    You and Ice are on the page of "Trump lost", I'm not there.

I'm willing to be there but I require clarification on purported election fraud.

The video I posted is a very recent interview of General Flynn and General McInerney, not a quick video but informative.

Listening to them sounds like a spy novel but I wouldn't jump in and want to discredit 2 Generals.

They call it treason and strongly so, no sidestepping or PC in the interviews.

Or we can just sit back and wait for cnn to dole out the "facts"
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

15. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    I think when this dust-up is settled, we will all wonder why Sombeech didn't tell us more

He is a crazy popcorn eating conspiracy theorist, after all.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

17. Likes Sombeech liked this post
    I'm not clear on the Dec. 8 and Dec. 14 dates, if they are absolutely fixed. Lawyer Robert Barnes argues not?
    Text of the 1948 law laying the authority for the Dec 14 date. Seems like it can by extended, by the legislature itself. Which jives with the Constitution granting solely legislatures the power to appoint electors as they determine. As in, Congress cannot specify when legislatures do this. This law, written by Congress obviously, defers to that fact.

19. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    It is 2020, soo?

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2020/11/28/report-lt-gen-mcinerney-reports-us-special-forces-attacked-cia-server-farm-in-germany-in-server-seizure-operation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/

REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured.

"Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn's first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. The CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.

"These people have committed treason," declared McInerney. He pleaded with President Trump to not leave office until the treason is uncovered, otherwise America will be fatally wounded and ripe for takeover by our enemies."
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    You guys are hopping around on your right foot so much.........that your left leg just fell off!!!!!
    yea, your probably right, 2 Generals are up in the night, I shoulda checked em out.

I'll go get my copy of the Russian dossier and do some factual re reading.

And if you get a minute--could you send me your copy of the Russian pee tape, I wore mine out watching it, over and over.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

24. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post

In Trump's interview this morning with Maria Bartiromo, he expressed doubts the Supreme Court would even hear one of his cases.

Longer term, going to be hard for the R party to stay together. The globalists and MAGAists agree on very little.

Shorter term, the infighting is getting to the point where the Senate races here in GA are slipping away, imo. The anger at Gov. Kemp and dislike of Loeffler are starting to take off.

One of my relatives texted this morning asking me to leave and not work on these races anymore. And she's as right wing as they get. Man, the time for that infighting is the primaries and coming 2 years before the midterms. Not now. I'm working to prevent Schumer from running the Senate. Singular focus we all need.

27. Likes Sandstone Addiction, oldno7 liked this post

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?