Page 208 of 246 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 4905

Thread: 2020

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    It's getting real bad when all of a sudden, cnn looks at the constitution.

They must be reading bogley...

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

4. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Something people need to understand... no matter the final outcome of this election Trump has won a major battle.

Trump has managed to convince nearly half the nation that Biden is an illegitimate president... this will hamstring, dog and haunt Biden's entire term as president similar to how the Russia hoax hindered Trump's presidency. The DNC will now be forced to spend countless hours and truck loads of money defending and sheltering Biden. Time and money that can't be spent furthering the lefts agenda.

Turn about is fair play...

6. Likes devo_stevo, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Something people need to understand... no matter the final outcome of this election Trump has won a major battle.

Trump has managed to convince nearly half the nation that Biden is an illegitimate president... this will hamstring, dog and haunt Biden's entire term as president similar to how the Russia hoax hindered Trump's presidency. The DNC will now be forced to spend countless hours and truck loads of money defending and sheltering Biden. Time and money that can't be spent furthering the lefts agenda.

Turn about is fair play...

Your post would be more of significance, if you were talking about a President Elect.

No such moniker has yet been produced in the 2020 Presidential election.

Your cart leaves a shadow on your horse, traveling into the morning sun.....
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

the left eating their own---who's the boss...

November 28, 2020
    Black BLM activists clash with white Antifa operatives over who gets to lead the movement

By Thomas Lifson

"A lot of whiteness started seeping into the forefront. A lot of white voices started seeping into the front." —Devin Boss, BLM leader in Portland, Ore.

Leftist coalitions are inherently unstable, so it was only a matter of time before clashes between angry blacks under the banner of BLM started chafing over the prominence of mostly white Antifa radicals. Power, after all, is what motivates the left, and political power is a zero-sum game. Add in the permanent racial resentment animating Black Lives Matter, and the prospects for smooth collaboration between BLM and Antifa decline over time.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/black_blm_activists_clash_with_white_antifa_operat ives_over_who_gets_to_lead_the_movement.html
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Your post would be more of significance, if you were talking about a President Elect.

No such moniker has yet been produced in the 2020 Presidential election.

Your cart leaves a shadow on your horse, traveling into the morning sun.....
    We shall see.... time is now Trump's enemy. He needs to flip 3 states and I don't see that happening before December 15th. YMMV

We shall see.... time is now Trump's enemy. He needs to flip 3 states and I don't see that happening before December 15th. YMMV

Indeed it does vary.

He doesn't need to flip anything.

He merely needs to get the illegal election results of these states disqualified due to proven fraud.

Then the 12th Amendment is strong in favor of Trump.

Pennsylvania is about there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

When Pennsylvania falls to election fraud(happening now), Georgia, Mich, Wisc will soon follow.

With AZ and Nevada coming later.

No clear path to 270 for either candidate.

12th Amendment.................
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    No clear path to 270 for either candidate.

12th Amendment.................
    And the melt would be epic....

I just don't see the deep state ever allowing the election to go to the 12th Amendment. The deep state has been usurping our rights and consolidating power for the past 40 years. Trump was never able to defeat the deep state at any point in his presidency, best he could claim was a couple of draws.

I hope I'm wrong... but I just don't see a clear and workable path.

So the way I see it... for Trump to win he must take down the entire deep state, the leftist propaganda media, big tech, and the entire Democrat party.... did I miss anything?

That just doesn't sound probable to me.... but I'll be cheering for Trump the entire way.

Nothing would make me happier than to again watch the many leftist psychos screaming to the sky in anguish at Trump's inauguration.... It would be glorious.

14. Likes caverdan liked this post
    ^ You're starting to sound like Icie Downer.

16. Likes Sandstone Addiction, oldno7, Sombeech liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    ^ You're starting to sound like Icie Downer.
    No.... but I am a realistic.

This voter fraud should have been dealt with after the 2016 election when it was obvious. The biggest reason Hillary lost was the left didn't prepare big enough because they were to busy believing their own press clippings about a sure thing. Trump had 4 years to deal with this and now he is down to about 17 days. That's a big time crunch.

18. Likes caverdan liked this post
    You don't want to hear what I expect to happen. Dougie Downer would be mild.

Though on a positive note, both the Dec. 8 "safe harbor" deadline for states to pick electors and Dec. 14 deadline for the electoral college to vote are set by Federal law, not the Constitution. Therefore the Supreme Court could set those deadlines aside, as it does routinely with laws, and even rule those are violations of the explicit Constitutional provision that only state legislatures can set the rules for selecting electors.

What can't be set aside as easily, if at all, are things written directly in the Constitution: January 20 inauguration, the House voting as state delegations if no one reaches 270, etc.

Obviously a remote chance of the deadlines being put aside, since in 2000 the SC specifically stopped the Florida recount because the Dec. 8 deadline was approaching. But not zero, and you are sadly correct that it would necessitate the defeat of the Deep State, media, and China that has eluded us for 4 years already.

Long odds to save the country, but worth every ounce of fight till the end.

21. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    You don't want to hear what I expect to happen. Dougie Downer would be mild.
    Civil War part 2? With guns and mass killing in every major city in the U.S.?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    No. Odds are not lined up for that. Dems have all the power, both political and cultural. No need for them to stoke a fight anymore.

The lay is this:

If Dems take the Senate, 95% chance a mass amnesty goes through and we have permanent Dem rule.

If Repubs hold Senate, 50-50 mass amnesty goes through with same end result.

In short, unlikely we see competitive voting in the country again if that happens. The false hope placed in a better than expected showing in the House races ignores the forest for the trees. Dems have basically won it all while being openly hard left. We move further left with each passing day.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Uh...yep.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Uh...yep.
    Only way that will happen is if Trump wins through the courts.

Our side will not start it. Even with Beto leading a gun confiscation.

PA Supreme Court tonight, Saturday, overturns the lower court's hold on certification.

US Supremes have to step in. Last shot.

4 are needed to take up a case. My gut tells me Kavanaugh and Gorsuch are iffy on even hearing this, which would leave 3 and no hearing. If so, all suspense ends for all the swing states, as PA's is the clearest illegal election. If they do, suspense ratchets up big.

This is much bigger than a Trump win.

The Supreme court knows that.

The system is broke, both parties have complained.

It has to be fixed now, I don't see the SC kicking this can down the road, rather back to the States where it belongs.

It is certainly a tipping point in US history, an un abated voting system favors lawlessness and fraud, a democrat win.

A voting system with legitimate checks and balances favors the Republicans and law and order.

One side will win--the chasm will widen....we have likely crossed over the point of no return.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

28. Likes Sandstone Addiction, dougrz, Iceaxe liked this post