Page 237 of 246 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    Your right as always.....Bidens speech was not filled with lies....
    I guess it depends on how you look at it... the US is certainly not coming together as one big happy family as per Biden's speech...

...so we're back to the same old crash and burn...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

So Loeffler, fresh off her GA Senate loss, announces tonight she won't object to the electoral votes anymore due to the violence at the Capitol today.

You can't make this stuff up. But it does also tell why Trump released his statement saying violence plays into the other side's hands.

Given the double standard, it is reality only the left can gain power through street violence. We have to keep that in mind and not engage in it.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    So Loeffler, fresh off her GA Senate loss, announces tonight she won't object to the electoral votes anymore due to the violence at the Capitol today.

You can't make this stuff up. But it does also tell why Trump released his statement saying violence plays into the other side's hands.

Given the double standard, it is reality only the left can gain power through street violence. We have to keep that in mind and not engage in it.
    You coming home now? We laughed at you a couple months ago, figured you were nuts...sad, defeatist, pathetic...had yourself convinced of the worst case scenario.

You were right all along. I humbly apologize for any transgressions in that regard. It's now time to start thinking about what comes next and how it'll affect our lives, personally. The "big national picture" is now hardly a concern...I think it's down to buckling up and focusing on self and family.

Let me know when you're back in town...we'll go get a bite to eat. I owe ya dinner.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I think it's down to buckling up and focusing on self and family.

Let me know when you're back in town...we'll go get a bite to eat. I owe ya dinner.
    Agreed. The R party is going to see a significant drop off quickly. Like 10 to 20% this year, and large yearly fade thereafter. It ceases as a national party.

Talk of regaining the House in 2022 or the presidency in 2024 are laughable. Doesn't matter what Biden does or how bad things go.

Concentrate on your life and withdraw from modern culture as much as feasible. No sense in being a cog in their machine. We become Jews in our own country now, keeping our culture and values alive in small pockets, to be passed down and lived as a small minority. The Jews did it successfully for centuries against all odds.

Laugh at me for the last paragraph, but it's clear as day to me.

7. Likes oldno7, Byron liked this post
    It doesn't surprise me you would condone a seditious insurrection, To be clear if you were a Mormon you'd be a Mormon Moron, if you lived in Utah you'd be a Utah moron, either way it doesn't matter to me ... right now you're just a seditious Goober and an embarrassment to our country... Tell me again how you value your freedom, whilst you crap all over democracy ...

don't bother responding I'm done with this forum, it actually use to be useful, you can now continue with your circle jerk...

9. Likes Byron liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by psl53 View Post
    It doesn't surprise me you would condone a seditious insurrection, To be clear if you were a Mormon you'd be a Mormon Moron, if you lived in Utah you'd be a Utah moron, either way it doesn't matter to me ... right now you're just a seditious Goober and an embarrassment to our country... Tell me again how you value your freedom, whilst you crap all over democracy ...

don't bother responding I'm done with this forum, it actually use to be useful, you can now continue with your circle jerk...
    THANK YOU!

admin ....... delete my account ..
    Thank You

LOL these Dems sure are angry, aren't they.

It's like they don't have much confidence in the results

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    LOL these Dems sure are angry, aren't they.

It's like they don't have much confidence in the results
    LOL. Hey Some Bitch. You're like completely nuts. Like, psycho. Like bitches be cray cray thread.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Seems silly to evoke 25th amendment now. Trump will be out of office in 2 weeks anyways just have patience and let Biden take office on the 20th as originally planned.

Like I said before, might as well dedicate the Bitches be crazy thread to congress.

Name:  B9ABFE0E-075D-41E5-88F9-25762A36949E.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  25.5 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Got to give Stacey Abrams credit... she made the GOP her little bitch...

....she will also be the next governor of GA and from there who knows...

...I wish we had fighters like that on our side.

So you agree you lost our bet?
    Not so fast there, sport...you gotta wait until that hand goes on the Bible.

Or...if the military leads Trump out of the WH in handcuffs...and I gotta tell ya, that wouldn't surprise me at all.

Or...if the military leads Trump out of the WH in handcuffs...and I gotta tell ya, that wouldn't surprise me at all.
    I think there's a good chance Pence and the cabinet take him out with the 25th Am in the next day or so. I don't even dismiss the possibility of an impeachment and removal very quickly this week. I doubt 33 R Senators would vote to acquit now.

Yep...they want him humiliated, they want anyone that supported him ground into the dust. No one has his back, or ours...they're going to obliterate everything he did. Boy...we sure were swinging our dicks around here, weren't we? Watching them swallow one shit sammie after another, laughing and joking the whole time.

The worm has turned...but it actually wasn't a worm at all. It was like the slow, stupid zombie that actually caught us. Republicans and Democrats...no difference between them at all. They're lapping each other's jizz right now....and the US Treasury has become one giant cash register.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    LOL. Hey Some Bitch. You're like completely nuts. Like, psycho. Like bitches be cray cray thread.
    You seem upset for some reason.

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    So you agree you lost our bet?
    Don't you remember what it was?

If Biden is inaugurated on January 20th 2021, I owe you $100.

You ain't gettin wishy washy on me now, are ya

24. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Yep...they want him humiliated, they want anyone that supported him ground into the dust. No one has his back, or ours...they're going to obliterate everything he did. Boy...we sure were swinging our dicks around here, weren't we? Watching them swallow one shit sammie after another, laughing and joking the whole time.

The worm has turned...but it actually wasn't a worm at all. It was like the slow, stupid zombie that actually caught us. Republicans and Democrats...no difference between them at all. They're lapping each other's jizz right now....and the US Treasury has become one giant cash register.

You are witnessing the collapsed of a political party.

26. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by psl53 View Post
    admin ....... delete my account ..
    Thank You

Name:  take_ball_go_home.png
Views: 297
Size:  80.8 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

28. Likes Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    You are witnessing the collapsed of a political party.
    Yes, the GOP is done, as per the plan. Snakes and traitors on both sides were exposed, no more guessing.

But Trump is not. I'll say this part once, for those interested in how most of the "RED" lines were checked off today on the plan, look up Q post #4414.

I'm not going to link to it, I want you to go out and find it.

Were Pence and Pelosi moved/ secured today? Is Trump getting blocked on Twitter and Facebook today? Where is Trump flying right now? Did the secretary of defense publish a notice today? Was the National Guard deployed today?

I know it's disheartening, but keep your heads in the game. Wait until you see what happens these next 2 weeks.

And if you think I'm crazy, well then I guess you've got nothing to worry about.

30. Likes oldno7 liked this post