Page 232 of 246 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 4905

Thread: 2020

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. Likes dougrz, Byron liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post

Well, 2021 might be even worse than 2020 but don't worry -- wall street will still continue its baffling meteoric rise as corporations continue to reap billions in spite of the continued spread of Covid.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    https://haleighcummingsdotme.wordpre...king-evidence/
    @Sombeech - From what you know, is there correlation between the election fraud and child trafficking that you’ve been hinting at?
    The 2 aren't directly connected, but it just happens that every single trafficker does want Biden to win. This goes for Democrats AND Republicans, this election has been a terrific highlighter to bring the RINO sellouts out into the spotlight like never before. Just like there are both political parties involved with trafficking, there are people on both sides that are fighting Trump.

It's a great strategy to be honest, placing enemies of the people in both parties. It keeps the people divided, focusing on them in the opposite party while ignoring them in their own.

We just might see a new political party arise from all of this. The Tea Party was very close, but still didn't expose enough. This time, it just might happen.

Iron_law_of_oligarchy

I'd say within a year we'll find out if cracks in the armor exist or if the boot they have on our necks cannot be lifted. I think there's a whole lot of self employed and small business folks out there that aren't keen on mailing out those 1040-ES payments...I read last month that the IRS is planning to hire 50K auditing agents.

I would think the "revolution" as it may be won't begin with violence, it'll begin with money. I think it would be easy for the gov. to keep that under control by picking off individuals...but if millions get involved they'll be overwhelmed.

I say within a year because everything that's happened in the last two months has been nothing short of bald faced rape.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    Maybe it's time to end the two party system and go to a majority vote for president???

And ditch the Electoral College? No thanks.

Majority vote = President picked by New York + California. In other words, there's absolutely ZERO incentive to vote because NY and CA will just Trump every other state in the union.

10. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    Maybe it's time to end the two party system and go to a majority vote for president???
    I think the problem is corruption. Not only would we have to get a prez that can't be bought off, we'd have to have a sizable chunk of Congress like that as well.

Isn't Jesus supposed to show up any day now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    We just might see a new political party arise from all of this. The Tea Party was very close, but still didn't expose enough. This time, it just might happen.

This idea has led to the formation of a "People's Party" movement that has been getting some traction lately. Ex-Democrat comedian Jimmy Dore is a huge proponent of this idea and has been drumming up support for it for a while now.

Although it claims to be a new party it smells a lot like its platform was conceived by Bernie Sanders. Basically a lot of grandiose progressive ideas but not very clear on exactly how those ideas will be paid for.

https://peoplesparty.org/

The way we fix the current corruption in Congress is with term limits.

14. Likes BasinCruiser, rockgremlin, caverdan liked this post

OK I'll try to type this out trying to match my visualizations, maybe this will show you guys more insight of how sure this thing is for Trump.

Does Trump know he'll be victorious, or does he just hope so? How does he act, and how does he portray his knowledge of all events to us?

He had a rally tonight in GA. Did he say "thanks for coming to my last rally"? No. If he was just hoping he wins, would he keep telling us of the surety? No. He would NOT want us to go to Civil War for his loss, you all know this. He wouldn't lead us on.

If he realized the swamp was just too big, and he gave it his best shot, but to avoid assassination he must concede.... would he keep giving us hope?

This is much bigger than "believing Trump", too. There are some huge things happening behind the scenes, and we can only understand them bit by bit. Just keep listening and you'll see. This is historical.

18. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Final day and farewell dinner in GA. Great time. Pray to God we hold the Senate.

^^^Nice work, Doug.

Thank You, Doug
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

If we lose, I'm gonna tell you not to do this anymore 'cuz you're nothing but bad luck.

23. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Why hasn't Spreading Eagle resigned from her Senate seat, yet?
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

25. Likes oldno7 liked this post

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?