Page 244 of 246 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246 LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce View Post
    Give us your theory..
    Jesus is coming back is as likely as Trump serving a 2nd term.

Spoiler alert:

Jesus isn't real.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Jesus is coming back is as likely as Trump serving a 2nd term.

Agreed.

Jesus isn't real.

Didn't know you were Jewish.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

4. Likes Byron liked this post
    Nobody digs for info anymore. You're all waiting for somebody to provide it to you.

This is how the corrupt mainstream media took over so easily.

I want you guys to go out and look for it, rather than waiting for me to give you links to "official sources". When somebody provides a link as an answer to an argument, it means they have no original thought, that they can only agree with another source.

Imagine this;

Waiting for Biden's Inauguration, celebrities dancing and singing, Tom Hanks is hosting.

Everything pauses

YMCA music starts playing

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I can tell a bunch of US citizens are about to get shot. Is that what you're asking?

I'm thinking perhaps this post should be in the "How the 2nd Civil War started" thread.
    Ah...'aint nobody gonna get shot. Conservatives aren't as stupid as the liberals that throw themselves on the funeral pyre. Besides, I would imagine that a majority of those soldiers would rather be home than being ordered to take part in this charade.

All those people that protested the high liberal mucky mucks scared the shit out of them...they're not used to that and I think the guard being there is simply a show of force. They want everyone to know damn well who's in charge...they are. Makes sense to me....patriots want to bring them down, they bring out the Army. Which is what all these tyrants do.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Imagine this;

Waiting for Biden's Inauguration, celebrities dancing and singing, Tom Hanks is hosting.

Everything pauses

YMCA music starts playing

It's OK, Beech...I'm still with ya. I'm holding out 'till the bitter end. Kinda like imagining what I'll do when I hit the billion dollar lottery on Saturday night...which is about as likely as my getting stuck by lightning, indoors. But that's alright...swimming in the fantasy world is quite refreshing sometimes.

Man...are you ever going to get raked over the coals if this doesn't go down.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Nobody digs for info anymore. You're all waiting for somebody to provide it to you.

This is how the corrupt mainstream media took over so easily.

I want you guys to go out and look for it, rather than waiting for me to give you links to "official sources". When somebody provides a link as an answer to an argument, it means they have no original thought, that they can only agree with another source.
    There's so much garbage out there. Milspec Monkey is doing regular flightaware watches thinking something about to go down with flights into Gitmo, QAnon stating that Trump will declare martial law and spinning heads think that the cadence of SecState Pompeo tweeting implies some kind of countdown to some kind of event.

All I know is that I have plenty of ammo, firepower and booze. I have a good reserve of cash-on-hand and supplies and really don't give two shits about much else.
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

10. Likes oldno7 liked this post

12. Likes erial, oldno7, BruteForce liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce View Post
    All I know is that I have plenty of ammo, firepower and booze. I have a good reserve of cash-on-hand and supplies and really don't give two shits about much else.

That's pretty much my thoughts...

14. Likes BruteForce liked this post
    When the riots come again, and they will this month, realize this means Trump wins. MAGA doesn't riot.

And to all my friends and family that have seen the FAKE protests at every capitol set up by Antifa this coming Monday, STAY HOME and do not attend. Listen to Trump, he wants us all out of the way for a reason.

16. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Didn't know you were Jewish.
    I actually thought about converting to Judaism because frankly, I find parts of the Old Testament I can identify with. It's weird, I know but I love the story and don't feel that way about other scripture. I've read them all, even the Koran. They're all rubbish.

Then I looked into it, totally not like Mormon conversion where the missionaries start asking you to get baptized after 12 seconds. Like, you actually have to study shit, and present your case, it takes a few years to become a member. I was like "well, at least I look Jewish.... I'll just spend my Saturday's playing with my dog I guess."

DECLASS is here.

No big deal.

Trump could have done it at any time prior to this, but it comes out now. Just FYI, certain people haven't Tweeted for a little bit.

Enjoy.

19. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    DECLASS is here.

No big deal.

Trump could have done it at any time prior to this, but it comes out now. Just FYI, certain people haven't Tweeted for a little bit.

Enjoy.
    Beech, you're comedy gold. I mean, this could be the single greatest troll job ever or you've simply gone insane.

Either way, it's really great.

Beech, you're comedy gold. I mean, this could be the single greatest troll job ever or you've simply gone insane.

Either way, it's really great.
    I'm sorry you'll be leaving us again after next week

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Hmmm.

350 Utah National Guardsmen heading to DC for inauguration security

https://www.ksl.com/article/50088756...ation-security
    Life is Good

24. Likes Sombeech liked this post
    Those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it.

Kent State Massacre
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_S...gs?wprov=sfla1

26. Likes Sombeech liked this post
    We will be watching the happenings of these next 4 days for years to come.

We will be watching the happenings of these next 4 days for years to come.
    You really think Biden's on-line inauguration televised live from his basement in Rhode Island is going to be that ground breaking?

29. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    The world will be watching what happens

Interesting about Pence, can't really explain it right now but he didn't betray POTUS, it was a plan.