Page 137 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    So your interpretation is Trumps guilty until proven innocent on anything that the dems have deployed.
    Basically yes. That's the sad reality. There's an old saying, "A lie travels half way around the world before the truth gets out of bed." Trump's $750 in taxes? It's undisputed truth now. X100 for all the lies the media has bombarded him with.

I reason that the man has been under the worst coup attack in US history
    No question. If I had power, millions for treason. Plain and simple.

LIV, Rush popularized the term back in the Clinton era, yes. I listened to him for years back then as I'm sure we all did. He was our only outlet and forum where like minded people could get together. Remember those pre internet days? 92 to the 94 Newt takeover were great years for that radio camaraderie.

iirc, he used to say the Dems used it in their strategizing that decade and he was just running with it. Doesn't matter really, but interesting. The guy who originally researched LIVs showed they were easily swayed by subtle ques and headlines and ran to conclusions based on them. What a terrifying way for a country to govern itself. So Clinton did his saxophone stint on the talk show, admitted to smoking a joint, ate at McD's, etc. All for the LIVs to classify him as trustworthy.

The left has done nothing but trick people into surrendering their freedom. Period, dot, end of issue.

Is the country more sophisticated today? More thoughtful? More able to see beyond a corrupt media? No to all those in my mind. I see the good, well informed, historically literate guys on this forum as the rare breed, not the common breed. Damn good people in here and they're damn rare in society overall.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  94D43691-A6D1-45ED-80C7-EBE74FE59F87.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  22.1 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Tucker great as usual.

Douglas Murray on language and the insanity of crowds was great.

And then it hit me. The reason I've been arguing we're in trouble is because of crowds. Social media is the mass creation of crowds. Crowds that were not possible 10+ years ago. @Byron

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Tucker great as usual.

Douglas Murray on language and the insanity of crowds was great.

And then it hit me. The reason I've been arguing we're in trouble is because of crowds. Social media is the mass creation of crowds. Crowds that were not possible 10+ years ago. @Byron
    This one is going a bit over my head...in regards to crowds, I read something yesterday that said the reason no one shows up at Biden events is because the don't announce them to the public...uh, yeah. Giving a speech to an empty parking lot out of Covid concerns?

It's all bullshit, Doug. I wouldn't be surprised if CNN announces that a giant meteor is going to hit the planet if we elect Trump.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I read something yesterday that said the reason no one shows up at Biden events is because
    No, not political crowds. Societal crowds. Essentially "mob rule" but in a sophisticated way. Mobs define enemies and issues in single words or slogans. Mobs aren't paralyzed by analysis or indecision or differing opinion. Psych studies have shown mob decisions are ironically more radical and impulsive than you'd expect, given the rule of thumb that too many leaders leads to bickering and breakdown of momentum for a movement.

So the revelation for me was this: how are we literally on the edge of ending the American experiment, voting for lockdowns and certain appeasement and collapse to China, handing away basic freedom to the greens, etc, etc? I've long argued it's the info control the left enjoys. And that's a critical part, the most important part.

But we have for the first time in human history enabled the creation of a super crowd through social media. Its power is unlike anything we've ever seen. And why the old school looking at Biden's physical crowds is the wrong metric.

Where this movement goes, what it defines as the next issue, how thorough the coming Maoist purge is going to be, all stems from the crowd.

Hence the danger is unlike anything we've ever seen. Even I, understanding what has been coming, am underestimating the ravages people on our side will face.

No, not political crowds. Societal crowds. Essentially "mob rule" but in a sophisticated way. Mobs define enemies and issues in single words or slogans. Mobs aren't paralyzed by analysis or indecision or differing opinion. Psych studies have shown mob decisions are ironically more radical and impulsive than you'd expect, given the rule of thumb that too many leaders leads to bickering and breakdown of momentum for a movement.

So the revelation for me was this: how are we literally on the edge of ending the American experiment, voting for lockdowns and certain appeasement and collapse to China, handing away basic freedom to the greens, etc, etc? I've long argued it's the info control the left enjoys. And that's a critical part, the most important part.

But we have for the first time in human history enabled the creation of a super crowd through social media. Its power is unlike anything we've ever seen. And why the old school looking at Biden's physical crowds is the wrong metric.

Where this movement goes, what it defines as the next issue, how thorough the coming Maoist purge is going to be, all stems from the crowd.

Hence the danger is unlike anything we've ever seen. Even I, understanding what has been coming, am underestimating the ravages people on our side will face.
    I don't disagree with your assessment...but I think the results will be opposite of what you predict.

Doug...Biden is giving speeches to EMPTY PARKING LOTS! You put out a call for a canyoneering trip and no one shows up, yet some other guy does the same thing and it's a big party.

Half empty or half full, eh? I'm a half full kind of guy...always have been.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

11. Likes dougrz liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

14. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Don't know this guy but interesting take.

My seven predictions for how 2020 comes to an end:

Prediction 1: Trump will win the election in a landslide. I know, the media is telling you the polls are tight, but just look around. Trump rallies are packed to the gills while Biden can’t fill the bleachers at a high school football field. Trump supporters hold huge boat parades while we see NONE for Biden. Trump supporters hold freeway caravans around that country that take up all lanes of a freeway, while an attempted caravan for Biden in Las Vegas drew only 30 people. Just like in 2016, pollsters today are making it look like it’s a close race. This is gaslighting – they’re telling you something that runs directly opposite of what your own eyes are telling you, but they’re expecting you to believe what they say.

Prediction 2: On the evening of November 3, Joe Biden will not concede the election, even though the vote will clearly be for Trump. Hillary Clinton has publicly stated that Joe should not concede, so the seed has been planted in our minds to expect this. And, because we’re expecting it, we won’t be shocked by it.

Prediction 3: Massive mail voter fraud will create confusion and Marxists (e.g. Democrats) will insist that “every vote counts.” They know Americans want to be fair so Marxists will play on that. They will cry and wail and plead that every vote needs to get counted, so they’ll ask for sympathy for voters who didn’t follow confusing new election rules about how to cast their mail-in ballots. That will be their story, but many votes will be fraudulent. As they’ve demonstrated on America’s streets, Marxists don’t care about following laws; they care about power.

Prediction 4: Because of massive mail fraud ballots showing up late, election results WILL be delayed. The deceptive Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook and the clearly biased Jack Dorsey at Twitter have already announced they will flag any posts ortweets that claim a victory for Trump. They KNOW Trump will have more than enough votes to win, but as Zuckerberg already told us, we should expect results to take “DAYS OR EVEN WEEKS.” In other words, Facebook and Twitter are well-aware of the planned mail-in voter fraud, and they’re already providing cover for it. The planned vote count confusion will be dragged out as long as possible. The Marxists’ intention is to keep confusion swirling at least until December 14 in hopes that the electoral college won’t be able to identify a winner. Expect ballots to keep showing up out of nowhere.

Prediction 5: If Marxists cannot keep up the façade until December 14, some states will obfuscate the electoral process by choosing not to follow the rules laid out in the 12th Amendment. In fact, both may happen. Either way, by attempting to throw the electoral college into confusion, Marxists (again, the Democrats) will make a push for the electoral college to be eliminated. Believe me when I say you don’t want this. Students of the Constitution know that if the electoral college is eliminated, the Republic will be gone.

Prediction 6: Expect Nancy Pelosi to be acting all patriotic and concerned about the Constitution during the chaos, but rest assured, it’s a passive-aggressive act. She is among the Marxist vanguard in both houses of Congress orchestrating the whole mess. You will also see some Marxist-friendly governors making a lot of noise.

Prediction 7: While Marxists in Congress are messing with the electoral process, Marxists on the streets (Antifa and BLM) will intensify their violence by burning, looting, and murdering even more than what we’ve seen to this point. There’s already a movement that seeks to lay siege to the White House. Not only do the puppet masters want all the street chaos to distract our attention from what’s going on in the electoral process, the street Marxists see this election as their only chance to either grab power or put up with Trump for four more years. The protestors have been trained to instigate violence, and copy-cat wannabes will want to join in. Street Marxists will view these riots as the fight of their lives: it will get intense.

To perpetuate the riots, puppet masters like George Soros will continue pouring money into organizations that fund them. Also remember that Antifa and BLM have threatened to go into the suburbs. Their purpose for doing so is to trigger the Soccer Moms who wants peace at all costs. Marxists will hope that these suburban moms will apply pressure on their elected representatives to give in to the Marxists so the violence will end. Life on American streets will be unpredictable and dangerous.

How does it end?

The Marxists are desperate, so the fighting will be like nothing the country has ever seen before. I predict we’ll see horrific things happening in our cities and on our streets, and traditional media (read: Marxist-friendly media) will be spewing twisted truths and lies about everything listed above. And we can’t forget that social media giants favor the Marxists in this revolution, so they will be squelching debate in whatever ways they can.

The final months of 2020 will be an emotional roller coaster, but in the end, I predict Trump prevails. It’s not going to be pretty, and many who are now thinking life will return to normal after November 3 will be sadly mistaken. They will be wondering what happened to the country they once knew.

Whether the Democrats implode or not after all this happens remains to be seen, but it is my prayer that when the dust settles, all the Marxists plotters and schemers be exposed and truth will be recognized as truth. And then … maybe then … Trump can get on with his promise to drain the entire swamp.

*Daniel Bobinski, M.Ed. is a certified behavioral analyst, best-selling author, corporate trainer, executive coach, and columnist. He’s also a veteran and a self-described Christian Libertarian who believes in the principles of free market capitalism – while standing firmly against crony capitalism.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

16. Likes Clipped_in liked this post
    ^ I've been telling family and friends, if Trump wins, we'll see attacks on infrastructure. Water plants, power substations, etc. This guy implies the same.

Marxists do not go lightly.

^ I've been telling family and friends, if Trump wins, we'll see attacks on infrastructure. Water plants, power substations, etc. This guy implies the same.

Marxists do not go lightly.

Partially agree.

The Marxists we've already seen in Seattle and Portland have demonstrated two things:

1. They have strength in numbers, and have the capability to wreak havoc in many different ways.

2. They're not very smart. Their forces and energies were wasted on frivolous things like vandalizing buildings and looting corner markets. If they really wanted to make an impact they would take a strategic look around and concentrate forces on selected targets. But they're not that smart.

I agree there will be unprecedented chaos, but the Federal government hasn't unleashed the full force of the military either. If push comes to shove, the National Guard will be called up and then it's game over. Antifa cannot stand up to a squad of well trained, heavily armed corpsmen.

Fireworks/Spray paint < Tanks/AR-64s
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Fireworks/Spray paint < Tanks/AR-64s
    Had to look up the AR-64. All I'm seeing is an old biplane. I know Mississippi's nat guard is backwards, but man.

I truly believe a vast majority in this country are still patriotic--heres proof.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

21. Likes devo_stevo, Byron, Scott Card liked this post
    /\/\/\...Outstanding! I'll tell ya right now what happened...some crybaby snowflake on the team that didn't come out complained about it and the powers that be decided not to upset her...probably because her friends were backing her up. Nice little backfire there.

23. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

25. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    I truly believe a vast majority in this country are still patriotic--heres proof.

This was the best thing I've seen in a long time. Thank you for this.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

27. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?