Page 230 of 246 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Do you guys know the process of the electoral votes coming in and getting counted?

Do you know what happens in a disputed election?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Do you know what happens in a disputed election?

In a disputed election the vote is decided in The House with each state getting one vote.

As there are more Republican states than Democratic states conventional wisdom is Trump would win.

The chances of a disputed election this time around without the support of the Supreme Court and the Rino's is virtually nil.

Not to mention that as of today no one has been able to bring a bulletproof case of wide spread voter fraud before the American people. One conservative billionaire has even offered a $1 million bounty to anyone that can do so.

If that's the win you're hanging your hat on I think you'll be buying Rock lunch in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Not to mention that as of today no one has been able to bring a bulletproof case of wide spread voter fraud before the American people. One conservative billionaire has even offered a $1 million bounty to anyone that can do so.
    This is the desperation of the Democrats. They need to know what Trump's case is, so they can start building against it. They are begging for the proof, so they can start building their rebuttal. Trump doesn't show his hand. This is how he wins so often.

What is proof? Would it be that the voting machines were connected to the internet, sending votes overseas to be counted by a FOREIGN country? Would it also be video evidence of ballot batches for Biden getting scanned multiple times? Would it be videos showing hidden cases of Biden ballots getting pulled out from under tables when the GOP observers were kicked out? Would it be the 2,000+ sworn affidavits testifying under penalty of perjury of the voter fraud witnessed? Would it be the cargo trucks full of Biden ballots crossing state lines for the 4 am dump? Would it be even the airplane load of Biden ballots? Would it be the evidence and record of "fraction votes", meaning .75 for every Trump, and 1.25 for every Biden vote?

The truth is, the proof is so overwhelming that it's hard to pick just one. That list I just mentioned, I wrote out without researching the interwebs for a reminder just now. These are just a fraction of the cheats that we've learned over the past 2 months.

If Biden had a definite victory, they wouldn't need to worry about what Trump knows, or trying to hide access to the Dominion machines, or STILL continuing to ban certain conservative Pro-Trump social media accounts. They would just let Jan 6th come and laugh all the way there. They wouldn't care what Republicans thought, if they were still hoping he won. In fact, they would ENCOURAGE us to keep hoping, so they could laugh at our destruction Jan 20th.

And think about Trump himself, would he continually say "We will win" or "we won by a lot", or even invite millions of people to DC for January 6th, if he knew he lost? Would Trump let his supporters keep on thinking he had a chance, when there was none? Absolutely not.

He's got the Win coming, and it's going to be quite a show. By the way, does anybody know why he invited his supporters to DC for Jan 6th? It's because we know Antifa and BLM is planning to be there. Now why would they plan on being there..... what would they be waiting for, if it was a clear Biden victory? It's not. They know the electoral votes are going to Trump, and they were going to raise hell, burning DC down. But the Trump patriots are squashing that plan, outnumbering them 10 to 1.

Jan 6th, as Trump says, "will be wild". It's going to be one hell of a show.

So you're saying I only have to wait one more week for the big event?!?

Sweet.... guess I better stock up on toilet paper because it will be the start of the 2nd Civil War.

USAUSAUSAUSA

It's one of many, of course Jan 20th will be the big one. But 6 months from now we'll look back and see all of the pieces that fell into place, and how Trump's team was holding the winning hand the whole time.

"Appear weak when you are strong."

'Never interfere with an enemy while he's in the process of destroying himself. '

And never tip your hand. This is the big one. The Dems, media, and even foreign leaders are desperate to know what Trump's plan is, because they know it's not a lock for Biden.

At a bare minimum many states have blatantly violated the US Constitution, federal election laws, their state constitution, and their state election laws... many of the violations were hidden under the disguise of Covid safety...

Something like 70% of the country believes there was voter fraud to some extent... but it's like no one gives a shit.

So far the US Supreme Court has refused to hear any of the cases brought before it, resorting to the argument states can choose their own electors. So what makes you think SCOTUS will wake up at some point in the next three weeks and actually take a stand?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    This is the desperation of the Democrats. They need to know what Trump's case is, so they can start building against it. They are begging for the proof, so they can start building their rebuttal. Trump doesn't show his hand. This is how he wins so often.

What is proof? Would it be that the voting machines were connected to the internet, sending votes overseas to be counted by a FOREIGN country? Would it also be video evidence of ballot batches for Biden getting scanned multiple times? Would it be videos showing hidden cases of Biden ballots getting pulled out from under tables when the GOP observers were kicked out? Would it be the 2,000+ sworn affidavits testifying under penalty of perjury of the voter fraud witnessed? Would it be the cargo trucks full of Biden ballots crossing state lines for the 4 am dump? Would it be even the airplane load of Biden ballots? Would it be the evidence and record of "fraction votes", meaning .75 for every Trump, and 1.25 for every Biden vote?

The truth is, the proof is so overwhelming that it's hard to pick just one. That list I just mentioned, I wrote out without researching the interwebs for a reminder just now. These are just a fraction of the cheats that we've learned over the past 2 months.

If Biden had a definite victory, they wouldn't need to worry about what Trump knows, or trying to hide access to the Dominion machines, or STILL continuing to ban certain conservative Pro-Trump social media accounts. They would just let Jan 6th come and laugh all the way there. They wouldn't care what Republicans thought, if they were still hoping he won. In fact, they would ENCOURAGE us to keep hoping, so they could laugh at our destruction Jan 20th.

And think about Trump himself, would he continually say "We will win" or "we won by a lot", or even invite millions of people to DC for January 6th, if he knew he lost? Would Trump let his supporters keep on thinking he had a chance, when there was none? Absolutely not.

He's got the Win coming, and it's going to be quite a show. By the way, does anybody know why he invited his supporters to DC for Jan 6th? It's because we know Antifa and BLM is planning to be there. Now why would they plan on being there..... what would they be waiting for, if it was a clear Biden victory? It's not. They know the electoral votes are going to Trump, and they were going to raise hell, burning DC down. But the Trump patriots are squashing that plan, outnumbering them 10 to 1.

Jan 6th, as Trump says, "will be wild". It's going to be one hell of a show.
    Let's assume for just a minute that you are wrong about all of this. How will you handle things?

I would say there is a 99.99999999% chance Biden is sworn in, and I worry a bit for you.
    Thanos was right

Hey Dirk- Do I have your approval to quote Pelosi in my sig?

Name:  8B41C2DA-BCA4-40AB-B72F-CD7ECAD28AA5.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  27.3 KB

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/cha...30/id/1003677/

“People must have confidence that every vote legally cast will be legally counted and accurately counted,"

"But constantly shifting vote tallies in Ohio and malfunctioning electronic machines, which may not have paper receipts, have led to additional loss of confidence by the public “

As elected officials, we have a solemn responsibility to improve our election system and its administration.”

Please don't talk about this about a conspiracy theory. It's not about that. It's not about conspiracy; it's about the Constitution of the United States."

I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

11. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I have so many stories to tell from this GA work. I could fill a couple long posts.

From having a gun pulled on me, to inches from a pit bull attack, to getting citizen's arrested, to some women issues.

Kid you not, been a hell of an adventure.

I wonder how the crew here would rank those 4 subjects/incidents on a scale of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    I have so many stories to tell from this GA work. I could fill a couple long posts.

From having a gun pulled on me, to inches from a pit bull attack, to getting citizen's arrested, to some women issues.

Kid you not, been a hell of an adventure.
    I mentioned that when you were doing this in Arizona...certainly you had to run into a few freaks now and then. You insisted everyone was pretty cool, considering you're just visiting conservatives. Were you trying to change minds on this trip?...that could be dangerous. I gave up on that kind of thing a long time ago...they gotta figure it out for themselves...it's not like correcting somebody's math. You can lead a horse to water, y'know?

Glad you didn't get your ass kicked or killed.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

14. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    to some women issues.
    So your menstrual cycle started?

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I mentioned that when you were doing this in Arizona...certainly you had to run into a few freaks now and then. You insisted everyone was pretty cool, considering you're just visiting conservatives. Were you trying to change minds on this trip?
    A function of area and time. 2 months vs 2.5 weeks. Suburban/rural GA vs urban/suburban recent development AZ makes for very different people.

Today was especially bad, worst I've had. Will be glad to be done.

Well look who's askin'...you in the mood for a Dirty Sanchez?
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Those would be "female issues." You know, the kind you deal with. I'm still in the game and deal with women issues. You know, juggling. You remember back that far?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

23. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

25. Likes dougrz liked this post