Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 4905

Thread: 2020

/\/\/\...nice little comeback.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    What if China knew they were losing the current cold war with the US? What if they understood it was Trumps strategies that had their economy in shambles and brought their country to its knees....

....what if they released a pathogen designed to equalize the battlefield and remove Trump from office?

Speaking of China....Do they have a bigger footprint and power in our businesses and politics than one might think? Do they have people at the top of Wall Street companies doing their bidding? Why do they detest Trumps much? What ties and power do they have with Biden? What power do they have with the big tech tyrants (Google, Facebook, etc).

Danny B covers these questions here in a pretty good layout of the land.

I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    ZING

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

5. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Terrible camera work but these machines are not capable of being controlled or manipulated.

https://streamable.com/yzrypo
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

1978...I was 15 years old and I asked my dad "What's the story with Ted Kennedy?"

These are his exact words..."He was getting a blowjob and crashed his car and left the girl there to die". That's it, that's all he said.

So now whenever that guy's name comes up, it's the only thing that comes to mind. Since then, I've learned a lot more details about how it all went down, before and after. That guy was a stinking piece of shit.

I think our dad's might know each other... because that is exactly how my father described it to me... LMAO...

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    1978...I was 15 years old and I asked my dad "What's the story with Ted Kennedy?"

These are his exact words..."He was getting a blowjob and crashed his car and left the girl there to die". That's it, that's all he said.

So now whenever that guy's name comes up, it's the only thing that comes to mind. Since then, I've learned a lot more details about how it all went down, before and after. That guy was a stinking piece of shit.
    Let's not be to quick to jump to conclusions. Are we sure he wasn't going down on her????
    Thanos was right

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Let's not be to quick to jump to conclusions. Are we sure he wasn't going down on her????
    Uh...I think you'd pull the car over if you're going to eat her out...doesn't work so well if she's driving, y'know?

11. Likes uintafly liked this post
    SC refused to hear the TX case. Unbelievable blow for the text of the Constitution. Election laws rewritten by unelected departments, governor's orders, and consent decrees at will.

7-2 against even hearing. Only Alito and Thomas would have heard. ACB, Kav, Gorsuch aren't textualists.

In reading about the TX refusal, one opinion writer said this:

If the Constitution is a contract between states, and the court says a state doesn't have standing to sue to see the contract enforced, then how does the contract have force?

Well that's it, gentlemen. The United States Government is officially a popularity contest...with the participants chosen buy who the media and the big money string pullers determine.

It's all for our own good, don't ya know? These people are just so much smarter than the rest of us and they're certainly working in our best interests...warts and all. Nobody's perfect so give them a break. Trump wasn't supposed to be there in the first place...he was just a mean guy doing bad things. We're all better off for him being rejected.

Now we can look forward to wonderful bliss.

16. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post

Keep in mind, the Texas case didn't even exist a week ago.

This isn't the plan. Hang in there. Texas just did what Texas does, tried to go yeehaw on everything. It was a sideshow, and not the plan.

But look what happened in the meantime, look at all of the states that proved their support. It did some good along the way, but it was just an option.

20. Likes dougrz liked this post
    One more thing, Trump will soon be banned from Twitter, as foretold years ago by Q. Maybe even within a week.
    When you see on Twitter, "my fellow Americans, the storm is upon us", you know some pretty serious stuff is happening.

Then when he's blocked, the Emergency Broadcast System will be used.

Remember what you would have thought, if 1 year ago somebody told you they'd be censoring and removing conservative accounts, and placing a fact check under every Tweet from POTUS. Seemed very unlikely.

Trump will be blocked completely. Blacked out. Then comes the EBS. Some frickin crazy show is going down and I'm loving every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post

Trump will be blocked completely. Blacked out.
    Of course he will...he came in a puked all over their plans. They're pissed as hell...they want to humiliate him and everybody that favors him. They want him erased from history...they'll do everything they can to make sure no one in his family has a chance. Total annihilation. It's like the Wizard of Oz...they're behind the green curtain pulling on levers and they'll never let anyone near that curtain again.

So for four years they took faceplants one after another and all they had to do was get more little black circles than he did...and they made damn sure that happened.

Isn't the "certification" of this supposed to be coming up? At that point, they'll pronounce Biden as the President Elect. Done deal.

So Trump has about a month to pull a rabbit out of a hat...and if he does that I'll personally proclaim you as the most awesome dude on the planet. But it sure looks like he's a lonely man on an island right now. Even the Supreme Court gave him the finger...Oz, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Well that's it, gentlemen. The United States Government is officially a popularity contest...with the participants chosen buy who the media and the big money string pullers determine.

It's all for our own good, don't ya know? These people are just so much smarter than the rest of us and they're certainly working in our best interests...warts and all. Nobody's perfect so give them a break. Trump wasn't supposed to be there in the first place...he was just a mean guy doing bad things. We're all better off for him being rejected.

Now we can look forward to wonderful bliss.
    Big government knows what's best for all of us.

Oh yeah and the Constitution is just the outdated ramblings of old, slave owning white men. How could that possibly be relevant anymore? It's amazing people still hold it in such high regard.

[/sarcasm]
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

How about a little blast from the past?...kinda sums up this year, actually.