Page 220 of 246 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Just letting you guys know, Trump will serve a second term starting next month, not sure if I've mentioned that yet.

There is no way that Trump loses. All will be revealed in time. He has 4 different ways to win. It's hard to know which way right now because some states just might pull their shit together and decide Treason is kind of a bad deal. But Trump wins in a variety of ways, even if people cave into China's blackmail.

If I told you, it would sound like a crazy movie plot. Just know that Trump wins and we will look back on what happened these 2 months.

2. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Trump better hurry as time is running out... he still needs to defeat the Deep State, Democrats, never Trumpers, and the main stream media....

Right now I think Trump is an extreme long shot...

5. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable--and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

7. Likes Scott Card, dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Right now I think Trump is an extreme long shot...
    Before the Texas case, very low odds. After, a pulse.

I'm now reading about a scenario where Pence as President of the Senate can object to counting the EVs in contested states, causing a vote in the House. Not clear those details yet.

But regardless, I pray for a scenario where Trump remains and the left goes to street warfare. We need to have the fight to settle the country. And our side will never start it.

9. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7, Iceaxe liked this post
    I'm reading that Eastman is considered the conservative Dershowitz. Of such stature that Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have likely studied and deferred to his arguments. From the academic rather than political world. He clerked for Thomas at the SC.

Given Alito and Thomas are probably solid on TX, and ACB seems so, Kav and Gorsuch are the determiners. Maybe.

In which case getting Eastman to agree to rep Trump is a big deal.

When Rudy went down with CCPv, I thought that was a blessing in disguise. I don't think he plays well on any level. Would have been terrible if he led this intervention request.

11. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Trump better hurry as time is running out...
    Everything exactly to plan.

Look at what has been exposed when they think Biden won. This was part of the strategy.

Trump has the kill shot coming. All of this "let's see what happens" stuff is strategy. Appear weak when you are strong.

Trust the plan.

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Wisconsin SC case accepted for full hearing, is this correct? I don't see any confirmation of.

Margin there is 20k.

My understanding of the issue is, 200k ballots are from people who marked themselves indefinitely confined due to the CCPv.

The WI Elections Board had overruled state law and exempted such people from the state's Voter ID law.

The board also refused to remove 234k people with lapsed registrations pre-election, as required by state law.

The board also amended the law to allow the mailed-in envelope itself to act as registration, opposite of state law requiring separate registration.

Same issue the TX case makes, of an entity other than the legislature setting election law regarding EVs.

15. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Doug, Byron??

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Also think of the plan this way; if we know what it is, the Dems know what it is, and they could build a case against it.

When it comes together, kind of like this Texas lawsuit, it will appear out of nowhere. But it was planned long ago.

It will seem like things happened just barely in time, perhaps they got lucky and made a last minute shot, but it was planned long ago, to come at this time, late enough that the Dems couldn't build a case against it.

Trust the plan, it's in motion and it is working.

18. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    ^ The chair of my county's R party declined to certify the machine count as well. She requested a side by side check on them with other machines. Our county used Dominion.

20. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm seeing word many of the states are seeking intervention, not just filing amicus briefs. Not sure if that was clear yesterday to many. Meaning, as full co-plaintiffs, not just filers of friends of the court.

In looking back at Bush v Gore, note this section from the Wikipedia article on it.

The Texas case is more about the Article II grounds than Equal Protection, from what I can see. Back then, it was the 3 textualists wanting Article II upheld. Boils down to having a textualist majority or not, in ACB, Thomas, Alito, plus Kav and Gorsuch.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Before the Texas case, very low odds. After, a pulse.

I'm now reading about a scenario where Pence as President of the Senate can object to counting the EVs in contested states, causing a vote in the House. Not clear those details yet.

But regardless, I pray for a scenario where Trump remains and the left goes to street warfare. We need to have the fight to settle the country. And our side will never start it.
    You understand you are batshit crazy right?

How does that prayer go by chance? "Dear Jesus, please allow your true and anointed leader, the pussy grabber in chief, to steal an election he lost. Thereby forcing people who believe a little different than me into violent street warfare and a civil war. This country had a great run, but I really want to kill people that think different than me. I have been playing lots of video games and consider myself quite the badass, but need to take it to the streets and really test my resolve. In the name of Jesus and Ayn Rand, Amen"
    Thanos was right

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    And you understand you voted for literal control of the US by the Chicoms? And if not direct with blackmail material on Biden, then through people who have little substantive policy and/or govt purpose differences with them.

So yeah, I consider Biden voters as anti American, traitorous, or ignorant. Which are you?

25. Likes oldno7, Iceaxe, Byron liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    And you understand you voted for literal control of the US by the Chicoms? And if not direct with blackmail material on Biden, then through people who have little substantive policy and/or govt purpose differences with them.

So yeah, I consider Biden voters as anti American, traitorous, or ignorant. Which are you?
    I do like Kung Po Chicken. Will the Chicoms provide that for us?

Oh and do you have any real evidence of this control? Or the blackmail material?

What is your opinion of all of the foreign held debt your dear leader has?
    Thanos was right

but I really want to kill people that think different than me.

Ummm...I think if you want to hang this label on any one party, it would be the hard left lynch mob of Antifa and BLM.

How many riots did conservatives start post election? How many cities burned when the media labeled Biden the presumptive winner of the election?

NONE.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

28. Likes oldno7, xjblue, Iceaxe, Byron liked this post
    Thereby forcing people who believe a little different than me into violent street warfare and a civil war. This country had a great run, but I really want to kill people that think different than me. I have been playing lots of video games and consider myself quite the badass, but need to take it to the streets and really test my resolve.
    OK...I think Thanos would approve.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

The taste of this upcoming victory grows sweeter by the day.

31. Likes oldno7 liked this post

We're on SC watch here in mere hours. Range of possible results, from bad to good.

1. Dismiss
    2. Ask for response from plaintiffs to defendant's response. This indicates some level of willingness to hear.
    2. Hear, with no injunction
    3. Hear, with injunction

Injunction would be to prevent either/or/and states from certifying EVs or the college itself from voting.