Page 175 of 246 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicanTears View Post
    A niche right-wing conspiracy website is not proof. Nuttier than a nutter butter bar, seriously.

Do you have, like, some real proof, that you would present to real adults?
    You can disagree with the opinion in the article, but the 130k to zero dump is in the data and charts. Argue what you will about how it happened.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Seriously, Aurora up 35%!!

Almost every other cannabis stock is up over double digits. It's incredible. I haven't had a day this good in a long time.

Thanks Biden!!

BUT--careful, watch the spike coming in on the daily---fyi
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    BUT--careful, watch the spike coming in on the daily---fyi

I've already cashed out. Holding is for suckers.

Just think.....if Trump was reelected I wouldn't have all this free $$$ in my bank account right now. Again, thanks Biden!!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    You should go with trusted sources like CNN or Snopes. And then sometimes Fox News but only when they put Biden at the top.

The R establishment not backing Trump in these fights is damaging to 2022. Lot of Trump supporters are going to walk away. Double whammy of not having their El Cid and being asked to back those who didn't support him when the chips were down.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    The R establishment not backing Trump in these fights is damaging to 2022.
    Looks like DeSantis is going to inherit the mantle. Win or lose here. Supportive comment by DJT Jr.

9. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    If we keep those 9 leads, that'd be 214. 218 is needed for control. Awfully close.

No reason we couldn't get both chambers in 2022, aside from the above comments about being ticked at the lack of support for Trump in this fight. The kowtowing to Iran and China alone is going to piss off a lot of the middle.

I'm not sure who they think they're fooling. EVERYONE I've spoken with about this admits it all reeks of corruption.

Must be the Russians.......Right?
    Yeah...even the clients I'm working for right now, who voted for Biden, say this thing has stink written all over it. I asked them is they think that's OK...that our leaders are no longer going to be elected, but appointed...they didn't have anything to say.

Which is a commonality among my liberal friends within the last two years...they just don't talk much. Hoping for the best and taking wild shots in the dark, I suppose? You gotta be careful though...cuz you might hit something important.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

One of my favorite parts about this election is how Twitter is taking away one of Trumps biggest weapons.

Trump: A bunch of dangerous lies that undermine our democracy.

Twitter: Bitch, STFU

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 3.16.50 PM.png
Views: 208
Size:  88.2 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.

Looks like both GA senate races will go to runoff. That means a Dem sweep is on the table, guys. They'll pour staggering resources of people and money in there.

They get a sweep and the country is done. I don't see how one can argue that's not the case.

We have to work in GA, donate, whatever. I'll head down there for the final 2 or 3 weeks.

We disagree on this one. If they sensor the trumps today and we cheer, we can't then complain when they sensor the other side. I'm all for them remaining completely neutral.
    Thanos was right

How about just the legitimate ballots, can we agree on that?

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    We disagree on this one. If they sensor the trumps today and we cheer, we can't then complain when they sensor the other side. I'm all for them remaining completely neutral.
    It's not really censorship. It's just child-resistant packaging that states: "This Tweet contains dangerous bullcrap. Reader beware."

I'm really happy that Twitter grew a spine this week. It's about damn time.
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    How about just the legitimate ballots, can we agree on that?
    Sure. That is what they are doing, unless you can point to any evidence of illegitimate ballots being counted...
    Thanos was right

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicanTears View Post
    It's not really censorship. It's just child-resistant packaging that states: "This Tweet contains dangerous bullcrap. Reader beware."

I'm really happy that Twitter grew a spine this week. It's about damn time.
    ^^^^^^ and that folks is liberal wordsmithing mumbo jumbo feely words. ^^^^^

Twitter is censoring. Definition: "the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security."
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Sure. That is what they are doing, unless you can point to any evidence of illegitimate ballots being counted...
    Just curious... You don't believe there's ANY shenanigans going on with the ballot counting? I definitely believe there is - to what extent I can't say.

But again - I believe these types of shenanigans happen during every election - this one's no different.

But to say 100% of all ballots counted are completely legit is delusional imo.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

20. Likes double moo liked this post
    Just curious... You don't believe there's ANY shenanigans going on with the ballot counting? I definitely believe there is - to what extent I can't say.

But again - I believe these types of shenanigans happen during every election - this one's no different.

But to say 100% of all ballots counted are completely legit is delusional imo.
    Yeah...I remember years ago about political operatives getting bums on the street to fill out a ballot for a sammie...I thought "Oh, big deal...what difference can such an insignificant number make?"

Well, uh...a lot, as we can clearly see. With this election so close, a recount (and I mean a legitimate, supervised recount) is completely in order.

Hopefully that's what it will come to...and I think Americans, including us conservatives, will accept the result if it turns out that Biden bagged it by a mere 100K votes.

The way things are right now, it stinks of bullshit. Democrats may be celebrating, but it's a hollow victory...because in the minds of tens of millions the election process is severely compromised. That's not a good thing.

And for those liberals that may say "Well now you know how we felt in '16"...OK, that's just great. Now you've got another 65,000,000 people in agreement.

^^^Don't pay "RepublicanTears" any mind -- it's just DirkHammergate in disguise. Poor ole Dirk got his feelers hurt so bad that he had to come back in disguise to gloat about a Biden victory.

This is your average Democrat -- they can't win when confronted face to face so they have to rely on chicken shit troll tactics like this.
    It's not Dick...he wouldn't come back in here undercover...he's got enough balls to show his face.

I reckon this dude is likely that Powerplay guy coming in for a second helping. Been lurking for two years stewing in his diaper and now sees his chance.

You've got to realize, Mr. Tears...that there really aren't any of those being shed around here. I think Doug's kinda bummed out, but otherwise the Trump run was fantastic, really. Just for starters, we've got the SC in the bag and Trump went on a speed induced screwing spree with the federal judges. Plus, we commandeered the American Flag. It's all good. You got you're demented old man...and it's only a matter of time he'll be sent packing, too.

Kind of a hollow victory there, Mr. Tears. Your guy Biden isn't going to do shit with half the House and the Senate giving him the middle finger. This whole thing is just a "push", really.

But hey...keep it up. I was expecting some lurker to come out of the shadows but you're a bit of a disappointment. Just like last time.

23. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
    We don't need to convince you about voter fraud, we just need to watch your silence when Trump wins.

I'm almost outta popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    We don't need to convince you about voter fraud, we just need to watch your silence when Trump wins.

I'm almost outta popcorn
    Which is entirely possible...if a thorough recount is done then the "situation" as it is right now may turn into something else entirely.

Dems are all bent out of shape about Congess...imagine the body blow if Trump comes out on top.

dem-caucus-clash-too-progressive

26. Likes Sombeech liked this post