Page 202 of 246 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    True story

I really respect your commitment to this. You are going to be like that Japanese soldier they found a few years ago living in the jungle still thinking the war was on.
    Thanos was right

2. Likes Iceaxe, rockgremlin, caverdan liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    L.A. Hits 300 Homicides After Mayor Eric Garcetti Defunds Police by $150 Million

LOS ANGELES, California — Los Angeles officially recorded 300 homicides as of Sunday, reaching a mark not seen since 2009, after Mayor Eric Garcetti’s decision to defund the police by $150 million, including cuts to the homicide division.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/23/l-a-hits-300-homicides-after-mayor-eric-garcetti-defunds-police-homicide-division-150/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

5. Likes dougrz liked this post
    In comifornia speak, that means they need more gun restrictions.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

7. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    True story

So ummmmm...I'm not really sure how you can continue this claim when yesterday Trump himself conceded that he is beginning the Presidential transition process. He immediately followed with a comment that he will "continue to fight the good fight", but I think he's officially on his way out.

Not happy about it, but at some point you have to face the music -- even if the music is terrible.

By the way, I can't wait to get that free lunch you promised me from Chili's.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 11-24-2020 at 10:12 AM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    GNews is a rather interesting propaganda website? I can see why Twitter bans it's content.
    I'm not too familiar with GNews, but I'm sure of this;
    Twitter doesn't ban things for being incorrect. They don't ban nonsense. They don't ban flat earth theories, they don't ban sasquatch sightings, they don't ban UFO stories.

They would let these theories exist and be laughed at.

Q-anon or "whacky" conspiracy theorists aren't burning up cities or shooting people.

So why on earth would Twitter ban an account? That's a rhetorical question, we ALL know why they would ban certain accounts, right?

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    So ummmmm...I'm not really sure how you can continue this claim when yesterday Trump himself conceded that he is beginning the Presidential transition process. He immediately followed with a comment that he will "continue to fight the good fight", but I think he's officially on his way out.
    Huh? Trump conceded? Are you sure about that?

I assume you're talking about him supporting the GSA in doing their job. Do you realize what the GSA did for Biden's "Transition team"? They gave him an office to organize in, and gave him funding of 9 Million dollars to build the team.

But what they DON'T do is allow him access to classified info or any of this data. They just let him build a team.

It's like when Dwight Schrute finally got access to the conference room and called it his office, but he really wasn't the boss.

You might want to re-read the source on that, and not from a filtered "summary" from somebody else. Read the actual source.

Turn off the news.

11. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    So why on earth would Twitter ban an account? That's a rhetorical question, we ALL know why they would ban certain accounts, right?
    They banned it for the design of their site. They have a strict policy against using time travel for the purposes of bringing 1999 web design forward to 2020.

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    You guys still aren't seeing it yet.

Why do you think Trump called this 1 minute press conference, just to talk about the DOW reaching 30,000? Why didn't he just tweet it out?

Think about it. Watch this clip. From this morning.

And then when you go to ask me what are you missing, watch it again, and again. Is this man conceding? Is he stressed? What is he doing?

15. Likes oldno7 liked this post

Why do you think Trump called this 1 minute press conference, just to talk about the DOW reaching 30,000? Why didn't he just tweet it out?

And then when you go to ask me what are you missing, watch it again, and again. Is this man conceding? Is he stressed? What is he doing?
    You should write "Mental Gymnastics for Dummies", bet you'd kill it. Instantly on the Best Sellers Top 10.

CNN calls Parler a 'Threat to Democracy'

https://video.parler.com/Ch/7S/Ch7SvJFt2OEX.mp4
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Well, since you talk often about things being said in "code"...I reckon something about the numbers he threw out is a signal? If that's the case, clue me in.

And yes...I do think it's odd that he came out just to say this...but maybe he just wanted to show his face because we really haven't seen much of him lately and he's actually been tweeting up a storm...but nobody's paying attention to him. Well, I shouldn't say nobody.

Tell you what, Beech...if Trump pulls off the touchdown, YOU are going to be my favorite person in the whole world. I literally will worship you.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

19. Likes Sombeech, oldno7 liked this post

“Sidney Powell is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and is the only one who can prosecute TREASON at a TRIBUNAL!”

Thank you to Sidney Powell for exposing corruption on all sides. The Republican Party sold out for some cash and the American People have found out! Now wait and see the real uniting- patriots stand for a nation not a party! RINOS join your minions on the left and get out of America’s way! We are for freedom and we are standing up!These are strong and vividly colorful words from a serious, well seasoned Military Attorney who just won’t roll over and allow the media to drag her reputation through the mud. She is chomping at the bit to get on with the real justice and that is the days in court. Be it the Supreme Court or before the Military Tribunal.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress....at-a-tribunal/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

UPDATED 8:23 PM EST See Bottom -- Georgia's Republican Governor Brian Kemp and the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger both allegedly took money from Communist China, perhaps to intentionally THROW or STEAL the November 3 Election in that state, to Joe Biden.
    According to very high level sources from my years working National Security Intelligence with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, the feds have PROOF of the payments to both Kemp and Raffensperger.
    The Trump election legal team forced the President to WAIT before revealing this, until both Kemp and Raffensperger CERTIFIED the Election results.
    According to those same sources, once Kemp and Raffensperger CERTIFIED the results, their crime was complete. Both men certified those election results this week. By law, Mr. Raffensperger was obliged to certify the election results before 5 p.m. on Friday. Gov. Kemp, had to then certify the results by 5 p.m. on Saturday. Both men did exactly those acts.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/k-a-b-o-o-m-governor-and-secretary-of-state-in-georgia-took-money-from-china-to-steal-election-from-trump?fbclid=IwAR39S7jlhYktsvvSQpEJCbWPo4XixSk-OPi8OUURa_x3OO1k1v3QdkADqaM
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

BREAKING: Ballot Count Upload Error in Arizona — Over 6,000 False Biden Votes Discovered

Joe Biden’s lead in Arizona dropped from 10,377 votes to 4,202 after a machine error was discovered on Tuesday.

The error was from a faulty upload from Greenlee County, which showed 22,110 votes — but should have been 3,723. State officials say that it was temporary and has now been corrected.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...es-discovered/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

27. Likes Byron, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    You should write "Mental Gymnastics for Dummies", bet you'd kill it. Instantly on the Best Sellers Top 10.
    You forgot to login as somebody else

29. Likes BruteForce, caverdan, rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    You forgot to login as somebody else
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?