Page 124 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 4905

Thread: 2020

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Tim Pool is PISSED!!

I like Tim Pool. He's a pretty even-keeled podcaster. He's a self proclaimed liberal leaning independent but is fed up with the Democrat shenanigans to the point that he's now "forced to buy a gun and vote for Trump."

According to Tim, there are thousands out there like him who will show up to the polls this November.

Last edited by rockgremlin; 09-22-2020 at 07:45 AM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

5. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    ^^^That's exactly what I keep saying.

I keep trying to figure out how they'll get rid of Biden and slip Michelle Obama in there.

After 2 days working out of the office, plus the Sat park rally, and hearing the expectations, this is very different from 2016.

Then, we were all somber and scared. Kept our heads down and worked hard, hoping for a longshot win. Now it's confidence.

I swear to God, that attitude, existing here in the forum too, is going to lead to a big loss.

I see nothing but very bad court rulings on counting ballots after election day, without postmarks, with felons voting, with ballot harvesting, with bad demographics, with social media censorship, etc etc.

Wake TFU guys. Odds are long and a sweep is likely. I have no idea what will make a difference at this point, but do anything you possibly can. Money, time, calls, whatever.

Graham in SC in trouble? I didn't even know that until today when someone brought it up. The lay of Senate races is worse than I thought. -4 or -5 if Graham goes down.

9. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    ^^^Doug - You're mistaking optimism for delusion. I prefer to be optimistic because pessimism and fatalism are not productive and are actually destructive.

You should look into it.

Or you could continue in your losing mindset and be miserable. But hey... at least you can tell us all "I told you so" on November 4th, so there's that.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

11. Likes oldno7, Iceaxe liked this post
    The only way that all of the confidence is delusion is if we don't get out and vote when the time comes. So get out there and do your part when the time comes to vote and make your voice heard.

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I don't see Trump supporters failing to vote. I've never see any candidate with this much enthusiasm from his supporters.

On the other hand the last time I saw a candidate with Biden's enthusiasm behind them was Mondale, and we all know what happened there.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I don't see Trump supporters failing to vote. I've never see any candidate with this much enthusiasm from his supporters.

On the other hand the last time I saw a candidate with Biden's enthusiasm behind them was Mondale, and we all know what happened there.
    I agree with this. I've also never seen so much enthusiasm for a president before. I went to the county fair last month and there was a ton of rednecks in their big trucks driving all over town with their Trump flags and US flags waving loud and proud. I thought that was something that you'd see in Tremonton and rural Utah, but a week later, I was in Ogden and saw the same thing. Made me proud.

I've never seen that for any other presidential candidate. Yard signs, yes. Impromptu parades and rallies of support, nope.

This has all been erased so well it's incredible.
    This just out today...

BREAKING: Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges

A bombshell report from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) and the Committee on Finance makes a series of damning new allegations against Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat presidential nominee.
    The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...report-alleges
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

18. Likes Sombeech liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Name:  BB67435E-BE36-463A-ABBF-82371D079109.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  19.1 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

21. Likes Sombeech liked this post
    ^^^Hahaha.... it took me a second :-)

WOW--mini mike is in pursuit of felon votes for dnc.

Bloomberg pays fines for 32,000 felons in Florida so they can vote

Billionaire Michael Bloomberg has reportedly raised more than $16 million in an effort to help convicted felons in Florida register to vote.
    The Florida Rights Restoration Coalition estimated Bloomberg's fundraising push has already paid off monetary obligations for 32,000 felons, Axios reported.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-they-can-vote
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Nothing to see here. Just a man buying some votes. Nothing to see here. Move along everyone.

25. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    WOW--mini mike is in pursuit of felon votes for dnc.

Bloomberg pays fines for 32,000 felons in Florida so they can vote

Billionaire Michael Bloomberg has reportedly raised more than $16 million in an effort to help convicted felons in Florida register to vote.
    The Florida Rights Restoration Coalition estimated Bloomberg's fundraising push has already paid off monetary obligations for 32,000 felons, Axios reported.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-they-can-vote

How much money has he raised to help rebuild the black owned businesses that have been destroyed in the 'mostly peaceful protests'?
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

27. Likes oldno7 liked this post

29. Likes devo_stevo, dougrz liked this post
    Good Shapiro article on how the race could be reshaped.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2020...mp-ben-shapiro

2020 now a referendum on vengeful Democrats, not controversial Trump

"These actions aren't merely violative of constitutional principles and the founding philosophy. They are dangerous. Imagine a 55-vote Democratic majority in a 104-seat body, cramming through a gun confiscation measure, greenlit by a 13-member court packed by Democrats. Will red states simply acquiesce to this overt seizure of power, to this absurd rewriting of the constitutional bargain? Why should they?

All of which means that the 2020 presidential race has now become a referendum on the Democrats, not President Donald Trump.

Democratic candidate Joe Biden's inherent campaign pledge was a return to stability, not a leap into revolution. But by threatening the institutional architecture, Biden's campaign has become just that.

Now Americans will be forced to choose between the vulgarity of Donald Trump -- a vulgarity and boorishness, however off-putting, that has not threatened constitutional rights -- and a vengeful Democratic Party threatening to remold the country from the top down."

31. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post