Page 171 of 246 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Saying he's won and this is a fraud, oh boy. Technically the counting hasn't been finished so he hasn't won. But his words will be twisted, obviously.

I honestly believe the stage is set for a civil war based on these words.

Would happen if he wins by court order, and the uncounted ballots show a Biden win.

Unfortunately he's likely to lose both WI and MI anyway, making court challenges of PA and NC moot.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Saying he's won and this is a fraud, oh boy. Technically the counting hasn't been finished so he hasn't won. But his words will be twisted, obviously.

I honestly believe the stage is set for a civil war based on these words.

Several things need to happen, but they can.

1. He runs the table, but needs PA and NC. This is the least likely. He's likely going to lose both GA and WI, and probably lose MI. So it ends here.

2. Supreme Court stops the 9 extra days of voting in both states on a 5-4 with Roberts joining the libs. ACB being the 5th, obviously.

3. Media gets the uncounted ballots, as they did with Florida's in 2000. They find Biden would have won.

4. Absolute fury that leads to significant nationwide street protests that escalate into total anarchy and targeting of anyone, anything Trump supporting. Dem leaders pour fuel on the flames, saying this is literally a coup and dictatorship that needs to be stopped.

Tell me this is crackpot or impossible. Might be unlikely to line up, but certainly within reason.

I can't follow who you think is going to win.

#3 -- Biden would have won? I thought you are alluding to a Biden victory anyway?

#4 --- If you're implying Biden wins then why would there be street protests where Trump supporters are targeted? A coup and dictatorship? Of Trump because he won, or what? I don't follow. It's late.

Personally, right now it's looking like Biden barely goes over 270 and Trump challenges in the courts.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I can't follow who you think is going to win.

#3 -- Biden would have won? I thought you are alluding to a Biden victory anyway?

#4 --- If you're implying Biden wins then why would there be street protests where Trump supporters are targeted? A coup and dictatorship? Of Trump because he won, or what? I don't follow. It's late.

Personally, right now it's looking like Biden barely goes over 270 and Trump challenges in the courts.
    My scenario for open fighting is Trump wins via a court order to stop counting extra ballots. Then those ballots are studied and found to have had enough for Biden to win.

Biden has taken the lead in WI with massive absentee numbers. MI is about 3k apart.

It's over, guys.

The senate might yet fall as well. MI James' lead is too small given the mass D absentees coming in. If Collins also comes up short in Maine, the Georgia runoff in January decides control.

Dem sweep is right there for the taking. The money and effort they'll pour into Georgia will be beyond belief. And we'll be demoralized and paralyzed. Ugly scenario. Collins winning is our last shot to save the country for a 2 year block.

I guess everyone else slept. I haven't. Sickening result.

I went to bed last night at 11...figured it should have been over by then. And it should have.

I remember when the Dems pulled the emergency chute for Biden with South Carolina back in February...I thought "I wonder how the hell they pulled that off?". I figured they went to all the black preachers with briefcases full of cash. Something sneaky had to happen.

And now this...entire states putting up the stop sign. If Biden ends up with this thing, then all the elections in our future are decided for us...just like their candidates.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    I guess everyone else slept. I haven't. Sickening result.

yea--AZ sounded like a lock.

Nobody could have done more than you did.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

9. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    To add to the permanence, without Trump the Repub party dies as a national force. Contrary to the talking heads who say it'll be better off without him.

There will not be the energy needed for any R politician I can think of. Lot of good men, but not the deep loyalty.

Or maybe I'm wrong and ground game and energy don't matter anymore. That only electronic media matters.

^ And I wish lawsuits could do something. But the tidal wave of mail ins for Ds in WI and MI was shocking. Some dumps were like 130k to 10k at 3am.

To invalidate hundreds of thousands of votes just isn't going to happen, to the point where the suits lead nowhere fast and get dismissed.

Bush v Gore was very specifically about unequal counting of ballots. There's just no argument in this case, other than exposing a mass fraud with real evidence.

Probably DeSantis takes the mantle. FL outperformed and seemed to indicate a Trump wave coming. Partially because Rs there liked him, you'd think.

I'm still sticking to my original prediction > a month ago - it will be quite a while before any official conclusion is declared, and this is all by design and part of the plan on the Dems. Court challenges to late mail in ballots, media playing cover, social media sensoring of any GOP arguments or statements....
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

14. Likes oldno7 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    The entertainment factor of a Rumpster meltdown if Biden wins IS worth waiting for.

Sorry to disappoint you but there won't be one. Unlike Biden voters, Trump voters actually behave like adults.

17. Likes Sandstone Addiction, oldno7 liked this post

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    It would be nice if it shakes out a win for Trump and all us who care about maintaining the Country as the founders fought to build.

But in all honesty, I've been prepared for either eventuality.

My living does not come from politics, it goes on regardless.

The area I live in is surrounded by thousands of like minded folks and we all can survive.

I'm not saying things won't change--they will but that effect on me, by design, will be negligible.

We are certainly living in Historic times, for sure but no politician or collection of hacks will change my life, I won't participate in such a debacle.

My situation is very different from many, once again, by design.

It may be time to start squeezing lemons......

If your in a bad place, mentally or physically--change it, only you control your destiny.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    I said nothing about the voters.

Ahhh well....if you're referring to Trump himself, then yeah you might have a point. I'm not sure how Trump will react personally to an election defeat -- he's used to only winning.

Will be interesting for sure....

I really feel that if Pres Trump would have just toned it down a little, used a little diplomacy and had Melania look over his Tweets before he sent them this would have been a very different morning.

Name:  13B2A925-CE1B-4ADD-B621-4FD9DA218CB0.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  29.3 KB

This will be an interesting social experiment to watch. What are going to be the direct and indirect affects of this? They say a large majority of homeless are that way because of drug addiction. How will illegalizing it impact the homeless population? While making it so that addicts might not have drug convictions that could make it hard for them to get a job and get/stay off the streets, will this just make more people get addicted, impact families, make them lose their jobs anyway and increase the homeless population? How is this going to impact the crime rates? Just because it’s legal doesn’t make it free. Gotta get money somehow for those items. Will those drop the street price of drugs? Will drug dispensaries (like MJ) open up? Will this draw more foreign drug cartels and dealers to the state?
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Will drug dispensaries (like MJ) open up? Will this draw more foreign drug cartels and dealers to the state?
    As with mj first being made recreationally legal, then dispensaries and fully legal, so will this be.

This issue is civilizational. If a civilization seeks to perpetuate itself- through families, production, education, decent behavior- is this a good idea? Next prostitution. Next polygamy. Next x, y, z. Are we really going to go down roads we know with certainty will destroy tens of thousands of lives and further wreck societal foundations?

Apparently so.

Wait, I hope you guys aren't relying on the media, even Fox News for your election results. We knew, and some of us have been trying to tell you, that the results would be fogged up by the media.

Wait it out. Take comfort.