Page 245 of 246 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246 LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I'm sorry you'll be leaving us again after next week
    No way, I’m not going anywhere. This is seriously the most hilarious stuff I’ve seen in years.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Pentagon Won’t Throw Traditional Farewell Ceremony for Trump

That's weird. Isn't that weird? For the past 40 years, they've given ceremony to every president leaving office.

Unless

We all know who runs this country...and isn't it pathetic that the same people who's grandparents lived thru this nightmare have forgotten it...oh wait, they haven't forgotten it at all. They picked up the same weapon that was used against them. So many wonderful people in the world...but they're dominated by those that would roll right over the skulls of babies to get what they want.

The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    More hilariously nonsense please

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    More hilariously nonsense please
    I think I've got you figured out...you either really don't give a shit or you think it's cool to pretend you don't.

I toured the South Pacific extensively from 1999 to 2006. Spent weeks and sometimes a couple months at a time each winter island hopping. I was shocked by the pollution and waste. A buddy of mine spent two months touring Africa...rental cars, motorbikes, hitchhiking all with just a backpack. He told me the entire continent is virtually a lost cause.

I seen things change considerably right here in our neck of the woods in the last 35 years. Perhaps you've seen that truck camper I'm building? I kinda feel like Lt. Dunbar in Dances With Wolves...I wanna see it before it's gone.

Funny thing...I never had any kids, so the entire universe ends when I check out...but if I had children, I would imagine that I'd have a considerable amount of concern regarding the future...perhaps even the near future. But as it is, I'm probably going to live another 30 years or so...so I've still got some skin in the game.

Chaos isn't cool, Dirk.

8. Likes oldno7 liked this post

10. Likes oldno7, Iceaxe, BruteForce liked this post
    Have you seen the MSM start to get ahead of the news cycle and start talking about "Qanon" and "insurrection " more often?

Do you know what that means?

Oh and this is interesting

https://twitter.com/Quicktake/status...761597444?s=19

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

thank you gentlemen for the last 8 weeks of entertainment, Watching y'all pump those ridiculous conspiracy theories HARD, thinking y'all have it all figured out, when it was all a load of hot steaming rubbish. Five or six sad deluded dudes having a circle jerk to the ideals of the 1950's and the racist white men that keep pushing it. So sad and pathetic it became hilarious. I think my favorite comment was about the "transgenderism facism"......The very term reeeeeks of closed-minded, head in the sand ignorance, but yet we are the clueless ones. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA oh my god I have spent so many hours laughing at the idiocy continuously posted here, I should give you guys money for the entertainment value. Well done, all of you, well done. In the end, the only people I really, truly feel sorry for are Beech's kids......They don't have a choice to grow up in a house of that nonsese, they have to take it, and they are going to grow up brainwashed and full of hate, which is a bummer. They will grow up to be like Byron, who also peddles hate and yet can't understand why his family doesn't speak to him. Hate is a terrible thing, friends. Hope you guys find a way to survive the next 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by yetigonecrazy View Post
    They will grow up to be like Byron, who also peddles hate and yet can't understand why his family doesn't speak to him. .
    Man...that is excellent! I really didn't think anyone was paying that much attention to me, but there you were the whole damn time...lurking in the shadows, taking notes.

Well, you're right about one thing and wrong about another...I FULLY understand why my family won't speak to me. They think I'm absolutely nuts...I was one of those kids that probably had ADHD with a little bi-polar thrown in to spice it up. Not much fun at the get-togethers with one of those running around. They think I'm violent, as I took a baseball bat to the head of my stepfather. They also think I'm a drug addict and homosexual. My cousin and I screwing each other when we were teenagers didn't go over well, either.

The sad part about that is most of those things were misunderstandings...somebody had to be the black sheep and I was pegged. I did the "El Kabong" on Joe because he was about to clobber my mother with a cast iron skillet. I was in a room with my cousins and we were passing around a joint when my Uncle Larry walks in...and guess who's holding the joint? The "gay thing" comes from my vibrant personality...I probably should have been an actor. They can't get their heads around that. I little too showy for some, I reckon. And the cousin thing?...kids will be kids.

Also, I choose not to associate with them because they tossed my mother (who was schizophrenic) and her four kids out into the wild world to fend for themselves. So the whole "family thing" is kind of mutual. Perhaps you read my analogy of jumping from the boat and swimming away?

Anyway, Mr. Yeti...I figured I'd give you a bit more insight since you've been paying attention. One more thing...I really don't "hate" anyone, but I have an aversion for greed, waste and sloppiness. Having come from so low and risen so far (entirely on my own) I will admit that I have little empathy for those that wallow in poverty and blame.

One more thing...I agree with you that our little gathering here had a bomb dropped right in the middle of it, but I really don't think you need to concern yourself with the welfare of anyone here and your criticism has no effect...but I understand the humor of seeing people doing faceplants.

14. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by yetigonecrazy View Post
    They will grow up to be like Byron, who also peddles hate and yet can't understand why his family doesn't speak to him. Hate is a terrible thing, friends. Hope you guys find a way to survive the next 4 years.
    Now do me... now do me... please!!!

16. Likes BruteForce, Byron liked this post
    You're Like me, just a common everyday asshole, let's try to be honest. We both hate, we just hate different things.. How'd I do Ice?

Quote Originally Posted by psl53 View Post
    We both hate, we just hate different things..
    Hate is a pretty heavy word...I think it's overused, at he least. Hate will consume a person and rot their guts.

Take those that vandalize and riot. They come to the gathering with a gun just itching to kill someone. They want to smash skulls, see blood, break bones. There's you haters right there...there's your rot gut. I don't see any of that around here.

I hate dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Yeah, it's kinda weird having someone observing you from a distance do some kind of psychoanalysis...but you kinda want to hear what they have to say.

But forget about me...he threw down a heavy insult to Beech...like his children are enduring abuse? Hey Mr. Yeti...just who the hell do you think you are? You come in here with your accusations yet it is you, Mr. Yeti that is a judgmental freak. I wonder if you actually realize you threw a full on gutterball? Nobody knows a damn thing about you...just a pair of hands sticking out of the shadows typing away. You have no credibility...you just walked in here and blew yourself up.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're a bit smarter than that...that way the next time you come in here at least you'll have a fighting chance.

20. Likes xjblue, oldno7 liked this post
    Nah, AS Human Beings, hate is part of our make up. Some have more than others, the trick is to control it, some can some can't. I've made it this far, I'll live (or die) with the consequences. Heck, my guts fine..

Quote Originally Posted by psl53 View Post
    Nah, AS Human Beings, hate is part of our make up. Some have more than others, the trick is to control it, some can some can't. I've made it this far, I'll live (or die) with the consequences. Heck, my guts fine..
    Yeah...because you're not swimming in it, right? You're not going to kill anybody or even attack anyone...being pissed off is one thing, being like that is another.

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

I want a turn too! I mean, COME ON, MAN!
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

24. Likes Iceaxe, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Yeah...because you're not swimming in it, right? You're not going to kill anybody or even attack anyone...being pissed off is one thing, being like that is another.
    Yeah, That's where the control comes in, we're a country of laws, even you you don't agree with some of them.

Did Burns let the cat out of the bag back in Oct their plans to cheat?

http://rumble.com/vd6skv-did-bernie-...f-the-bag.html
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

What I go enjoy a Saturday and this happens?

Everyone know Iceaxe is a dick, he could be my plus 1 anytime.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?