Page 242 of 246 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    ^^^Yesterday Trump stomped on his own dick... it will take a lot to recover.
    "A lot" is an understatement. He can never recover. I expect him to serve some jail time in a few years. Probably as a result of the NY tax cases.

Beyond him, MAGA is dead, America First is dead, the 2A is dead, and the R party is dead. Romney may emerge as the head going forward as it tries to save itself, with maybe Tom Cotton the alternative.

R votes for amnesty will signal the shift. MAGAers will recoil and stop donating, participating. Party will further move away to survive, etc, resulting in a spiral to irrelevance on the national stage. And quickly. MAGAers were the ground force of volunteerism.

I don't see even De Santis offering a life raft anymore. Cruz and Hawley will lose their re-elections in 2024 to seal the movement's fate.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  1744C56B-2156-4017-8374-D3B486FD295E.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  29.4 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

4. Likes devo_stevo, BruteForce, oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  F9A5E78C-2CD4-4A27-A60F-9993C9352F94.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  29.7 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

6. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    Donald Trump, our 45th President, will serve a 2nd term beginning this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Wanna bet?
    Thanos was right

Just gonna post the Utah Medical Home Portal Crisis Line for ya.

https://ut.medicalhomeportal.org/services/category/13

10. Likes uintafly liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Just gonna post the Utah Medical Home Portal Crisis Line for ya.

https://ut.medicalhomeportal.org/services/category/13
    It's all a matter of perspective, Dick...

The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Wanna bet?
    Serious? What is it with you guys. I'll be needing to put all of these in a spreadsheet.

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Serious? What is it with you guys. I'll be needing to put all of these in a spreadsheet.
    I just want free money. Should we up the ante though, and settle on $1,000?
    Thanos was right

You don't wanna do that. Trust me.

On another note, "under the guise of riot control" the NG will be moved and stationed.

This is now. Nothing but a good old conspiracy theory that called it exactly on time.

Oh and it's supposed to be for Biden's virtual inauguration? Makes sense.

I'd say the reason the cops let those "rioters" into the Capitol is because they despise the people they work for. Imagine that...having to protect these assholes that sneer at you. Those cops see it all, hear it all...quite likely disgusted.

17. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    Oh now...don't be such a lightweight...10 grand or it doesn't even count.

Tried to get one of those going myself 3 years ago. I was in Baja kayaking with a bunch of friends and my hypersensitive ultra liberal buddy Rick was convinced that Trump wouldn't last a single term...he was balls deep in the Russia, Russia, Russia and Meuller was going to get his ass, etc...I tossed up that 10K bet (he can easily afford it) but he refused. Funny to think with just one day left he might have collected.

He probably wouldn't have payed me anyway. He's one of those dudes that's super squeaky tight with money, and he's a millionaire. Uses both sides of the toilet paper, I reckon. He'll cheat you if he gets the chance, too...he's a buddy of mine (or was...I think he may hate me now because I said the "N" work while we had a conversation)...but I don't trust him at all. A backstabber. People like him are weird...so much fun to be around sometimes, so smart and witty...yet totally untrustworthy. Selfish and greedy.

Another note, some of you guys believe that Trump ordered the National Guard to protect... Biden during the Inauguration? Or to even protect DC for his Impeachment?

Please tell me that I'm getting through to some of you. Or tell me you really think he sent these troops to PROTECT BIDEN????

/\/\/\...looks like overkill to the max to me. A few days ago they announced that the Mall would be closed and the Mayor was encouraging people NOT to come to DC for the inauguration. I figured that would be a great excuse considering no one was going to show up anyway.

One more week, Beech...you're either going to be my greatest hero (and I mean that...I'll gladly serve second in command if the SHTF) or...you're gonna have a lot of egg on your face! I'm giving it 50/50 and I think that's pretty damn good.

But yeah...20K troops? If it isn't for scooping up the scumbag politicians and squashing ANTIFA then it certainly looks to me like they really don't want anyone to interfere with their takeover. Who would have imagined such a thing?...a supposedly "duly elected" incoming President, one chosen "beyond a doubt", having to be surrounded by an Army as he takes the throne?

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    One more week, Beech...you're either going to be my greatest hero (and I mean that...I'll gladly serve second in command if the SHTF) or...you're gonna have a lot of egg on your face! I'm giving it 50/50 and I think that's pretty damn good.

I'd give it closer to 98/2 ~ with Trump on the single digit side of that fraction.

BTW, who's this "Biden" everyone keeps talking about? I thought Harris was the incoming president?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    That's it, I'm giving Rocks special badge and privileges to Byron

24. Likes oldno7, Byron liked this post
    That's it, I'm giving Rocks special badge and privileges to Byron
    Go ahead and hang ole Dirk at the gallows for all ya all being treasonous dumb ****s for as long as I can remember.

Remember, I'm a libtard with a lot of guns. So.....

Beech is totally insane.

Another note, some of you guys believe that Trump ordered the National Guard to protect... Biden during the Inauguration? Or to even protect DC for his Impeachment?

Please tell me that I'm getting through to some of you. Or tell me you really think he sent these troops to PROTECT BIDEN????
    You're insane

So, life on an alt-right message board is your legacy?

Put your $ with your mouth is boy.