Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Pussification of America

You sound like a real cool guy. With cool kids. Whose lived a life us regular peasants only dream of. What you got millions dream of but they probably just don't have the drive you did. Not everyone gets to be the king.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by diesel View Post
    You did everything you did for glory, not because you had to feed hungry mouths.
    Hahaha... I haven't seen a trophy since I was 15 y/o. You must have missed my very first post... I was a PROFESSIONAL racer, that is how I made my living, that is how I fed my family. If you don't win you don't eat. That is way more cut throat then any coal mine or board room, and I've been in a lot of both. Professional sports is by far the most cut throat item I have ever been involved with. I spent the first 10 years of my adult life making a living racing cars and motorcycles. And I know what I'm talking about because as a structural engineer I now spend about half my life in mines, power plants and climbing around oil refineries. About 80% of my work comes from mining and energy and I'm always on job sites so I know exactly what they consist of and the dangers involve.

I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree... as it appears my tolerance for risk vs reward differ's greatly from your.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel View Post
    You sound like a real cool guy. With cool kids. Whose lived a life us regular peasants only dream of. What you got millions dream of but they probably just don't have the drive you did. Not everyone gets to be the king.
    I always tell everyone I'm probably the luckiest person you have ever met in your life.... and I honestly believe that. I wake up every morning very thankful for everything in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I I'm probably the luckiest person you have ever met in your life..

I use the exact same line, but I look for UXO.

peace.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

6. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Football is dying because of the concussion issue not because people are pussies. Don't **** around with brain injuries because there is no "getting better" or "bouncing back" from them.

Kids are still playing sports. Lacrosse is skyrocketing along with every other "club" sport.

8. Likes diesel liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    Football is dying because of the concussion issue not because people are pussies. Don't **** around with brain injuries because there is no "getting better" or "bouncing back" from them.

Kids are still playing sports. Lacrosse is skyrocketing along with every other "club" sport.

Yup.... football is dying and concussion's will be what killed it....

And no one but "mom & dad" gives a shit about Lacrosse or any other club sport. They are not money generators like football is. Maybe something will step up to replace it, but I don't see it.

Here's why football is dying a slow death: Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE)

Check out these brain sections from advanced stage CTE sufferers.

Top row = Normal Brain, Bottom Row = CTE Brain
    Name:  b1.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  63.7 KB

Name:  b2.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  90.5 KB

That is frightening!
    !!!CORONAVIRUS PSA!!!

• Toilet paper won't save you from Covid-19.

Weap for our culture

Name:  36A96EDF-7456-4092-A6C1-BEB9A008334B.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  21.3 KB

Look, fat. Here's the deal.
    You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

It’s impossible to please everyone. But pissing everyone off is fun and easy.

Don’t make jokes about China. It will go viral.