Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pussification of America

Pussification of America

The pussification of America is real!!!

Seriously.... what happened? Am I the only one getting tired of political correctness, kissing up? Is anyone else feed up with today's kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We have created the pussy generation.

How did nearly an entire generation morph into a bunch of candy-asses?

2. Likes windminstrel liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Ok......all better.

Never regret anything that made you smile!

That video was awesome.

"Every gal wants a guy who can pick them up and throw them around a little". Love it.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    The pussification of America is real!!!

Seriously.... what happened? Am I the only one getting tired of political correctness, kissing up? Is anyone else feed up with today's kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We have created the pussy generation.

How did nearly an entire generation morph into a bunch of candy-asses?

we are going the same way our previous large civilizations went - into the dumpster - get used to it (glad I won't be around to see it too much longer)(20 years max most likely)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_outdoors View Post
    we are going the same way our previous large civilizations went - into the dumpster - get used to it (glad I won't be around to see it too much longer)(20 years max most likely)
    Hahaha... funny but I was thinking the exact same thing, except I figured 25 years for me.

Anyone who has studied great ancient civilizations can see the writing on the wall. The only difference is today's computers have speeded time up to where everything is now measured in dog years.

It really makes you appreciate the Roman empire which lasted 1500 years. The classical Greek period lasted only 200 years.

Oh, for christ's sake. You guys are all doom and gloom.

This androgynous bullshit has been goin' on since I was a kid. It's mostly how these softer type dudes try to appeal to girls. In the 70s there were dudes running around with hair like Farrah Fawcett.

The 80s had all the hair metal stuff and the mullet. Goth showed up then, too. I sure don't get the hair bun thing though...If I had a son who wore one of those things I'd berate and badger him relentlessly until it was gone. "Hey queer boy! Hey queer boy".
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    In the 70s there were dudes running around with hair like Farrah Fawcett.

The 80s had all the hair metal stuff and the mullet.
    Hey! I resemble that remark....

11. Likes zzyzx liked this post
    Name:  1986 picnic.jpg
Views: 3683
Size:  18.3 KB

Yup...been there, done that. Here's a pathetic one from 1986. On the bright side, that cute little thing behind me was following me around all day.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

I dunno, both my boys aren't the smartest of cats (as am I) but I told them at an early age to chase a dollar by working really hard. Good things will come to them. My oldest is now a Supervisor at a Mister Carwash, while the youngest just does odd jobs. I told both they could live rent free for as long as they want and save. Both have hefty savings and my oldest bought his own car at 18. When he asked me for a co-signer I said "do it on your own". I was pretty shocked he got the loan but he's got the car half way paid off.

I have only three real requirements for my Son's.

1) Show up 10 minutes early to work
    2) Work hard
    2) Be nice to coworkers and those you work for

There is something to be said for doing it on your own. My boys are light years ahead of their peers.

You taught your boys good work habits... as an employer I can tell you those are rare and valuable assets these days.

Climb-Utah.com

16. Likes DirkHammergate liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    You taught your boys good work habits... as an employer I can tell you those are rare and valuable assets these days.

Climb-Utah.com
    They still play video games all the time when they are here but when it comes to working and making money.... they get it. I'll let them find the rest of their way but I'm certain I did my part because I've done that since day 1. The other thing, both are barely on social media, my youngest hates it. Doesn't give a rats ass what others do. So there is probably that issue.

Even the ‘medical’ community is trying as hard as possible to push society into destruction - psychologists calling out the ‘dangers’ of masculinity. It’s all a total power play for the left - they’re total goal is to make everyone dependant on the government to give them total control.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/41960...cs-ben-shapiro

20. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Even the ‘medical’ community is trying as hard as possible to push society into destruction - psychologists calling out the ‘dangers’ of masculinity. It’s all a total power play for the left - they’re total goal is to make everyone dependant on the government to give them total control.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/41960...cs-ben-shapiro

Haven't you read "1984"? Capitalism is the root of all evil!!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

22. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Looks Pompeo isn't a fan of pussification either...

Pompeo, at site of Obama's address to Muslim world, rebukes his legacy: 'Age of self-inflicted American shame is over'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pom...-shame-is-over

Climb-Utah.com

There's always been enough guys out there that are not these half girl lightweights to keep things goin'. When those become a rare breed, then we've got a problem.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    There's always been enough guys out there that are not these half girl lightweights to keep things goin'. When those become a rare breed, then we've got a problem.
    Again I keep it very simple with my 2 boys:

1) Show up on time
    2) Work really hard
    3) Be nice to coworkers and customers

I mix in a “let water roll off your back” now and then. Maybe it’s maturity, maybe it’s just a solid upbringing cause I had parents who espoused this philosophy or maybe I was just born with street smarts? It just seems so simple to me. I look around and so many people are just a mess making basic decisions and they assume the fetal position when the first thing doesn’t go their way. I don’t get it.