Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Pussification of America

Name:  P1100025.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  57.4 KB

We've all given "Bro Hugs" before...usually it's because you're having a really good time or just finished something especially fun. This thing these guys are doing is simply a queer hook-up...or the ones that aren't queer are tap dancing right on the cusp.

Sure is nice being a wealthy, white privileged alpha male psychopath. Highly recommended.
    So appealing, yet so repulsive at the same time.

2. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Been there, done that...

^^^Is that an E-bike?
    hu·bris
    /(h)yo͞obrəs/

noun

1. A personality quality of extreme or foolish pride.
    2. Dangerous overconfidence, often combined with arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    ^^^Is that an E-bike? 8:
    It's easy to spot an ebike... They always have a fat guy riding them who thinks he's exercising... ROFLMAO

Not sure where to post this, but this seems as good a place as any.

I found out this week that a coach in my 7 year old's Little League actually hired an attorney and threatened to sue the league and the league president because he wasn't allowed to convert his entire team to an All-Star team. The league has an A, B and C team and had already selected the head coaches for the 3 teams, when this coach came and said he'd help with the A team, but they needed to take 9 of his kids. He was told that there would be tryouts and the coaches would pick the teams but that they really didn't want more than 3 or 4 kids from any one team on any of the All-Star teams anyway, so it wouldn't happen. So the coach did what any lunatic would do and hired an attorney. The pres got a letter threatening this and that and demanding league and personal taxes from him. He didn't want that headache so ended up just giving him the B team. I'd expect this level of insanity with a comp team maybe, but this is rec league baseball with 7 and 8 year olds. Overzealous sport parents have to be the worst, but at least they are good for a laugh.
    Thanos was right

I coached little league football for a number of years, we used to referred to the parents as the players agents.

Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I coached little league football for a number of years, we used to referred to the parents as the players agents.

Hahaha...
    So true. I'll be the first to admit that as a very competitive person with a very competitive son, I do have to occasionally check myself and the kid, but I like to think I keep it all in the sane realm. It can sometimes be a fine line between teaching the kids the value of busting their asses for a goal, but also that losing is not the end of the world and is all part of the game.

On the other side of things I am always puzzled by the parents who sign their kid up for sports and then obviously spend 0 time practicing with them at home.
    Thanos was right

:-)

Climb-Utah.com

12. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post

Name:  421E5D50-C96E-43DA-A46E-9135CB48A3CC.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  19.9 KB