Views: 394
Size:  23.2 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

2-for-1

Name:  54E1A7CB-70E6-4BAD-8608-DF9DF97E9AA7.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  21.4 KB

Crazy bitch jumps from car runs on to the freeway...

Officials identify woman killed on I-15 in Bluffdale after argument leads to crash

https://www.ksl.com/article/46670575...leads-to-crash

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Crazy bitch jumps from car runs on to the freeway...

Officials identify woman killed on I-15 in Bluffdale after argument leads to crash

https://www.ksl.com/article/46670575...leads-to-crash

Climb-Utah.com
    Well dang I just realized who this woman was, we went to high school together and I had recently had a long conversation with her in August. She has had a rough few years.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Woman bites boyfriend's penis after accusing him of cheating

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-w...oyfriend-penis

Climb-Utah.com

Yesterday afternoon I was in our office mens bathroom, which is a building shared bathroom in the commons area. There's a womens bathroom right next to it. The bathroom consists of one urinal and two enclosed stalls. I was at the urinal and someone was in the stall closest to me. We flushed at the same time and I went to the double sink to wash my hands when the other person came out of the stall and steps up to the other sink. It was then that I noticed it was a woman. She looked to be about 25 years old, petite and cute. Definitely not a transgender. Nothing out of the ordinary looking that would scream "I'm a defiant rebel and will always pee in the mens bathroom given the choice". Anyway, we locked eyes in the mirror and she gave me the look of "This is no big deal, I do it all the time so why are you looking at me?". So, I decided not to say anything and just left. I don't think my look indicated that I was angry or freaked out, just surprised. If I had still been doing my thing at the urinal when she went to wash her hands I might have looked embarrassed but, I wouldn't have freaked out. Is this now the norm we live in?
    Are we there yet?

Utah County is a weird place. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve View Post
    Yesterday afternoon I was in our office mens bathroom, which is a building shared bathroom in the commons area. There's a womens bathroom right next to it. The bathroom consists of one urinal and two enclosed stalls. I was at the urinal and someone was in the stall closest to me. We flushed at the same time and I went to the double sink to wash my hands when the other person came out of the stall and steps up to the other sink. It was then that I noticed it was a woman. She looked to be about 25 years old, petite and cute. Definitely not a transgender. Nothing out of the ordinary looking that would scream "I'm a defiant rebel and will always pee in the mens bathroom given the choice". Anyway, we locked eyes in the mirror and she gave me the look of "This is no big deal, I do it all the time so why are you looking at me?". So, I decided not to say anything and just left. I don't think my look indicated that I was angry or freaked out, just surprised. If I had still been doing my thing at the urinal when she went to wash her hands I might have looked embarrassed but, I wouldn't have freaked out. Is this now the norm we live in?
    Just imagine if you used the stall in the women's restroom, you'd be in the news.

10. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    It was then that I noticed it was a woman. She looked to be about 25 years old, petite and cute. Definitely not a transgender.
    Just a little FYI... you can't go by looks. I went to a drag queen concert one night and without doubt the 5 hottest chicks in the bar were all drag queens in the show.

Also.... I went to the bar with a guy in my apartment complex one night (this is 1985) and he picks up this real hottie, by far the best looking girl in the bar, and they disappear out to the parking lot. About 30 minutes later he comes storming back into the bar and proceeds to make an even bigger mistake for the night.... he tells us the story.... hahaha... what a fool, we teased him unmercifully for the next year.... anyhoo... the story is he took the chick out to his truck and they start making out, she gives him a BJ, and afterwards he reaches his hand up her skirt and finds more then he bargained for... hahaha.... I still can't believe he told us, I would have taken that story to my grave.

12. Likes BruteForce liked this post
    You need to read the entire story to understand how messed up this chick is. To start with her husband and father of her children was her step father when the story begins....

Ohio woman pleads guilty to murdering 3 sons, gets decades in prison

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-woma...ades-in-prison

Climb-Utah.com

I still can't believe he told us, I would have taken that story to my grave.

Same thing happened to a buddy of mine in Vegas...'86,'87? We figured he did it on purpose, though.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Just a little FYI... you can't go by looks. I went to a drag queen concert one night and without doubt the 5 hottest chicks in the bar were all drag queens in the show.

Also.... I went to the bar with a guy in my apartment complex one night (this is 1985) and he picks up this real hottie, by far the best looking girl in the bar, and they disappear out to the parking lot. About 30 minutes later he comes storming back into the bar and proceeds to make an even bigger mistake for the night.... he tells us the story.... hahaha... what a fool, we teased him unmercifully for the next year.... anyhoo... the story is he took the chick out to his truck and they start making out, she gives him a BJ, and afterwards he reaches his hand up her skirt and finds more then he bargained for... hahaha.... I still can't believe he told us, I would have taken that story to my grave.

I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener. You must be sure that your girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina.

This is the 80's and I'm down the tha ladies...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

16. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Good thing you didn't turn around immediately after discharging still unholstered and she saw your equipment, or she would have accused you of sexual assault.

Name:  29A19FD3-FA94-4783-9177-BC2F7D62DB88.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  23.7 KB

Ummm, he did face justice, got exactly what he deserved- which coincidentally is exactly what he wanted. So shut up.
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Someone doesn't understand that when you shoot an attacker in the arm or leg or something like that, they just keep shooting other people. You are supposed to take out the threat. That's it.

20. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    What she doesn't understand is that he knew he'd likely die as a result of his actions. Roll the dice, pay the consequences.

That knucklehead that shot up the movie theater here in Denver, James Holmes, killed all those people and then had the nerve to ask the jury to grant him a favor...spare his life. One juror out of twelve granted him just that...this gal would have likely done the same thing.

Funny how we live in a world that seems so sideways sometimes.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Every concealed carry class I've ever heard of instructs the students that if you draw be prepared to shoot to kill.

You should never brandish a firearm with the intent to maim.

If the situation is dire enough that it requires bullets then always, always shoot to kill. Anything else just creates problems and might result in the attacker somehow living long enough to take your life.

24. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Yup... you pull a gun you better plan on using it.

Gun control means hitting what you aim at.

Climb-Utah.com

26. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  29A19FD3-FA94-4783-9177-BC2F7D62DB88.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  23.7 KB
    "He didn't need to KILL HIM in the Church"

... I get this strange notion she's not talking about the attacker, that her morals only apply to the defenders. Just a strange retarded notion.

28. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Woman divorces husband of 24 years over "wait for it" his support of Trump

https://libertyunyielding.com/2019/1...port-of-trump/

Climb-Utah.com