Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitchez be crazy...

The things that spew out of this witches mouth..... you know she’s a few bricks shy of a loony bin.

Name:  E6480CC2-CADB-4BEA-8953-EA731F98E189.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  29.2 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. Likes oldno7, devo_stevo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hollywood star apologizes for being white. Says it disgusts her....

https://truthuncensored.net/hollywoo...disgusts-me-2/

https://www.facebook.com/92082420132...337990161/?d=n

MEDIA RELEASE: Death Investigation at Daybreak

Bibb County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to 174 Walnut Street, Daybreak Day Resource Center, just after 4:00AM Sunday morning in reference to a complaint of two people having intercourse on the front steps of this location. When deputies arrived they found the two having intercourse. After the male was asked to get dressed it was discovered that the female was unresponsive.

Emergency services determined that the female had been deceased for some time.
    At this time the cause of death is still under investigation. It does not appear to be any foul play at this time. An autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death. Investigators arrested 55-year-old Kenny Obyran Whitehead and charged him with necrophilia. Whitehead does not have a bond.

The female identity will be released once next of kin is notified.

Anyone with any information in reference to this incident is urged to contact the Bibb Sheriff’s Office at 478-751-7500

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/92082420132...337990161/?d=n

MEDIA RELEASE: Death Investigation at Daybreak

Bibb County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to 174 Walnut Street, Daybreak Day Resource Center, just after 4:00AM Sunday morning in reference to a complaint of two people having intercourse on the front steps of this location. When deputies arrived they found the two having intercourse. After the male was asked to get dressed it was discovered that the female was unresponsive.

Emergency services determined that the female had been deceased for some time.
    At this time the cause of death is still under investigation. It does not appear to be any foul play at this time. An autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death. Investigators arrested 55-year-old Kenny Obyran Whitehead and charged him with necrophilia. Whitehead does not have a bond.

The female identity will be released once next of kin is notified.

Anyone with any information in reference to this incident is urged to contact the Bibb Sheriff’s Office at 478-751-7500

This belongs in a "Dudes be crazy" thread.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

7. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    "I like my women breathing.... but that's not an absolute rule, it's more of just a guideline". - Kenny Whitehead

9. Likes double moo, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    This belongs in a "Dudes be crazy" thread.
    Are you assuming the live person's gender?
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 05-18-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Are you assuming the live person's gender?

No I'm just going straight off the text in the article: " After the male was asked to get dressed it was discovered that the female was unresponsive."

If anything, Bibb County sheriff's deputies assumed the gender.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 05-18-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Tooele woman charged with arson after police say she set her house on fire
    https://www.ksl.com/article/46755039...-house-on-fire

I think I’m going to throw up

https://www.facebook.com/66576135722...053973114/?d=n

In the past "Vaginal Knitting", was the thing to do. With many leading feminists using wool stained in their period blood to knit the American flag or portraits of Donald Trump, but as time has moved on, we now know that the term "vagina", is cis-het exclusive and marginalizes transwomen, or women who don't have vaginas.

We now refer to genitals as simply "front hole", and "rear hole", so as not to offend others and show inclusivity, form a bond of protection against the heteronormative patriarchy, and not increase societal violence to trans women who are not yet menstruating.

James Anderson (pictured), decided he needed to take a stand and show other cis-het males and similar that they too could knit using their rear holes, right alongside his partner Amber who's a well known feminist, who knits using her front hole.

"It was a bit uncomfortable at first, you know, inserting the wool into myself but womxn go through childbirth right? So if they can put up with that, then so should us males or similar."

"Basically I insert a handful of wool into myself, and then I knit and as I do so the wool exits my body and becomes various shades of color as it becomes part of whatever we're making."

"It's quite artistic because the wool is a representation of whatever I've consumed, and in a het-normative consumer driven capitalistic patriarchy as we live in I feel that's making a real statement."

"In this case, I'm knitting face masks to donate to my local Black Lives Matter chapter, because people of color are disproportionately affected by coronavirus and rights for POC are very close to my heart, so it's the least I can do to say sorry for my white privilege", said James.

"And I'm knitting face masks for survivors of domestic violence for a local womxn's shelter. It's the little things that count, and as a feminist I never grandstand or make a fuss out of my views and tend to keep them to myself. Like most feminists, I'm not easily offended." said Amber.

Thankyou James, and thankyou Amber for taking a stand.

Trump is not my president.

Name:  8613C36F-5C74-4B22-A684-97F5325208D2.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  20.9 KB

...as a feminist I never grandstand or make a fuss out of my views and tend to keep them to myself. Like most feminists, I'm not easily offended." said Amber.

Two things here:

1. Feminists ARE easily offended. It's one of their most defining characteristics.

2. She "never grandstands, and keeps to herself" -- except when she splashes this ridiculous nonsense all over the internet via Twitter.

Ludicrous...
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 05-23-2020 at 06:58 PM.

15. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Uh...ok. So she's got blood all over her hands and he's got poop all over his. And they're doing this to make a "statement" about the inequities of society?

Seems to me what they're actually doing is demonstrating how they're both sick in the head and swimming in misery. I don't think I've ever met anybody quite like this and I hope I never do...'cuz I'm likely to amp the dominating alpha male bravado up to 11 just to watch then squirm.

Half of me wants to believe this is fake, but the other half knows it likely isn't.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Uh...ok. So she's got blood all over her hands and he's got poop all over his. And they're doing this to make a "statement" about the inequities of society?

Seems to me what they're actually doing is demonstrating how they're both sick in the head and swimming in misery.

Dunno about misery, but it's likely that they're swimming in E. Coli and Hepatitis between his poop and her period blood.

Must smell lovely -- and they're knitting these to donate to their Black Lives Matter chapter? I can't decide if they are doing so out of love or hate? In my world, giving someone an article of clothing that's designed to be worn on the face that has been dredged through shit and period blood is a clear act of aggression. But what do I know?

Oh man...couldn't have said it better.

EDIT: I could scarcely believe this was real, so I looked it up. Turns out it's just a couple different "performance artists" and it's all about 6 years old. Hardly a goin' concern. Certainly crazy, though.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

I wonder if they are going to tell the people that they give the masks to where the color in them came from?

Gross.

20. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    So looking at that facebook page, it appears that it's a satire site. In light of this, it's now one of the best things on the internet. There's some real gold in there.

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    So looking at that facebook page, it appears that it's a satire site. In light of this, it's now one of the best things on the internet. There's some real gold in there.
    Dammit we've been duped. There actually is some pretty funny stuff on there.

Props to Devo for looking beyond the cover.

https://www.facebook.com/anitashallo...817?__tn__=K-R

Karen Sharpe of Glendale CA writes:
    After finishing work yesterday as a real estate agent office clerk I decided to pick up my 9 year old gender fluid daughter Maxi to take her to the mall with me so I could purchase some gluten free, non-gmo vegan pasta shapes for her for dinner from the whole foods.
    At the mall as we passed by a ice cream shop:
    "Mommy, can I please have an ice cream?".
    I told Maxi that she can have just one scoop of her choice because she has to watch her caloric daily intake and gave her just enough money for one scoop only.
    As Maxi got her ice cream I turned my back and started going through a clearance rack at Macey's. I was looking for a matching womxn's business jacket with large sized shoulder padded inserts with matching pants-suit.
    As I was finding my size I heard crying, I turned around and saw Maxi with a half eaten ice cream, crying uncontrollably.
    "What's wrong Maxi?" I said.
    "The nasty heteronormative cis-gendered person of color called Jermaine at the ice-cream shop called me a boy as he passed me the ice cream. He called me a BOY mommy... a BOY!!"
    "Why do people keep calling me a boy Mommy just because they think I look like one?", cried Maxi.
    As a mother of a non-binary gender fluid child this is possibly one of the most painful things that can happen to us. It's equally as valid but far more painful than childhood cancer.
    I am qualified to self diagnose my own child's gender given I hold a Brown University gender studies degree from 1998, so I know what MY child's gender is and feminist experts on twitter confirmed it.
    I immediately took Maxi by the hand and marched with her right back to the ice cream store because I tell you what, I was going to give him a piece of MY social justice, serving size LARGE.
    After asking for Jermaine's pronouns, which after some confusion with him not knowing what I was talking about, he told me his pronouns were he/his:
    "Why did you misgender my child? Don't you know how harmful that is?", I shouted.
    As he opened his mouth to reply, I just continued:
    "You're so ignorant, and probably didn't even go to college and complete a gender studies degree as I have." I said.
    "Ma'am I'm a veteran and I don't know what this college stuff is you're talking about, the ice-cream your kid wanted was $6.90 but your kid only had....."
    He tried to keep rambling but I cut him off because every feminist knows that a gender-fluid child should always be believed so clearly he was lying.
    "You think that just because my child wears boy's clothing and appears as a male means that she's a boy? She's not and I have identified her as a she. Are you aware the misgendering someone is an act of violence?"
    "Where is your manager? I want to speak to the manager!", I said.
    "Ma'am the store owner was that brother you bumped into as he was leaving when you charged in and he's gone home!" he said, showing his internalized racism and shadism by using a racially attributed term like "brother".
    "The correct term to use, is person of color thankyou and I'd care for you NOT to use the B word in front of non-binary child". I said.
    A tear came to my eye as a crowd had gathered and a person of color disabled female on a motorized wheelchair rolled forward:
    "Das Right! You speak it sister and tell it how it izz, uh-huh", as she moved her head from side to side as she said the uh-huh part and wagged her index finger.
    She was so grateful that I corrected him on his bigoted language that oppresses her every single day.
    An elderly lady had stopped and said:

"I sure wish feminists like you were around in my day, when capitalists were sending us womxn into coal mines just to be able to afford a loaf of bread, I'm so proud of you!".
    The old lady then tossed her walking stick aside and started a slow clap.... looking around her, encouraging others to join in.
    A bus of senior citizens exiting a bus saw what had happened join in the clapping, with one even turning up the volume on her hearing aid so she could hear it better.
    The person of color womxn in the motorized scooter clapped with the palms of her hands to avoid damaging her acrylic nails.
    A janitor mopping the floor stopped and started clapping, nodding as he did so.
    Before I knew it, there was at least 40-50 people surrounding me nodding and clapping, faster and faster admiring me for the social justice stand I was taking as tears streamed down all of their faces, with several patting me on the back constantly nodding and saying "yeah, yeah!".
    While this was going on Maxi grabbed the leg of my pants-suit and said:
    "Mommy, now make the man of color Jermaine give me 2 scoops for free, no, wait, 3 scoops....actually 4 scoops, and make him give me sprinkles as well, also for free, and also add in toffee centers, and also get him to give me a store voucher for next time, thankyou Mommy." Maxi said smiling.
    The ice cream employee, visibly upset and frightened he would lose his job gave my little Maxi her ice cream with everything on it SHE asked for AND a voucher for next time, while saying it will be taken out of his pay.
    Maxi was still grinning as he gave the ice cream to her. She was so happy she got what she wanted and I was so happy my little pumpkin got it ;)
    Oh, by the way, I got him fired anyway after writing a letter to the manager threatening them with hate crime charges, they have a zero tolerance policy here in California. 😂😂 So looks like he'll be out on the street if he can't pay his rent.
    This is how a REAL feminist deals with bigots people.
    Trump is not my president.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Dammit we've been duped. There actually is some pretty funny stuff on there.

Props to Devo for looking beyond the cover.
    I went for the comments. There was no way all that was real, so I had to look. Too funny.

Gotta admit to feeling like a jackass. I bit on it hook, line, and sinker (as apparently most of us did).

Looking forward to delving further into the satirical depths of this site.

Mobs, riots, looting, burning buildings and cars, assaults and attacks. City officialS to cops: Meh.

Try out products in the store before you buy them. Officials: lock her up.

Name:  60A27C57-367F-4BE4-8BD2-78FC6D156CA8.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  32.6 KB

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wom...walmart-store/