Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah Football 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Two top 20 teams collide next Saturday and the game gets dumped to PACN TV... let's talk about no repect.

Climb-Utah.com
    On the bright side, you can watch Marshall take on Florida Atlantic on CBS, or if that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps you'd prefer the Kent State vs Ohio Bobcats game, also on CBS.

What a bunch of horse $hit...

These bottom dweller teams with losing records get National airtime while Utah and the Pac12 get relegated to the stupid Pac12 networks.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    On the bright side, you can watch Marshall take on Florida Atlantic on CBS, or if that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps you'd prefer the Kent State vs Ohio Bobcats game, also on CBS.

What a bunch of horse $hit...

These bottom dweller teams with losing records get National airtime while Utah and the Pac12 get relegated to the stupid Pac12 networks.
    UCLA at Stanford gets the prime 7:00 ESPN slot. Talk about a shitty game... UCLA is the worst team in the PAC and Stanford is just an average team.... But the PAC wants all the California eyeballs.

Climb-Utah.com

^^^It's funny that they'd be celebrating so much about beating Oregon State. From their celebration you'd have thought they just beat Washington or something.

I celebrate... that was a dominating performance any way you slice it.

Climb-Utah.com

^^^Sounds like I'm not the only one unhappy with next week's PAC 12 TV Schedule.

Climb-Utah.com

Utah is favored by 14. Who are you picking and what’s the score?

Wow! 14 points a huge spread for a 5-1 PAC team. ASU is getting zero respect. I don't know what the final score will be but I'm betting the under. I just don't see a Herm Edward coached team getting stomped that bad. Not to mention ASU is another of those teams that has caused Utah problems since entering the league. Utah by 5.

Climb-Utah.com

Utah will win but not cover.

Utes 28

Sun Devils 24

ASU 24
    Utah 35

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Trying to give this one away...

I was way off. What a game.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

The final score should have been 50 to nothing. Utah had better learn to catch the football and to stop fumbling.

Climb-Utah.com

So the big questions at the moment are who is going to beat USC and can Utah beat Washington on the road?

Utah could easily end up 10-1 or 9-2 and still get shutout of the PAC Championship Game and a shot at the Rose Bowl.

It appears the Ducks pretty much clinched the North yesterday, it would take an epic calapse to stop them now.

Climb-Utah.com

So the big questions at the moment are who is going to beat USC and can Utah beat Washington on the road?

Utah could easily end up 10-1 or 9-2 and still get shutout of the PAC Championship Game and a shot at the Rose Bowl.

It appears the Ducks pretty much clinched the North yesterday, it would take an epic calapse to stop them now.

Climb-Utah.com
    I think there are plenty of opportunities for the Trojans to lose left on the schedule. I could see them losing any one of the following games:

Nov 2 - vs Oregon
    Nov 9 - @ Arizona State (Tempe is a tough place to win)

Nov 16 - @ Cal

Who knows, they could lose the final game against UCLA since the Bruins always get up to play the Trojans. Another thing to consider is that USCs defense is really banged up these days. They're nursing a lot of injuries right now.

And if Utah is capable of playing at Seattle like they played last night (minus the stupid mistakes) then I think Washington is in trouble.

So Utah held the entire ASU football squad (minus Eno Benjamin) to 32 yards of total offense.

Regardless of an impressive victory over a ranked team, Utah went from 13 to only 12 in the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Regardless of an impressive victory over a ranked team, Utah went from 13 to only 12 in the polls.
    That's what happens when your game is broadcast on a network that virtually no one in the country gets.

No matter how impressive the win and dominating the team is if no one sees the game it doesn't really matter.

Climb-Utah.com

21. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    That's what happens when your game is broadcast on a network that virtually no one in the country gets.

No matter how impressive the win and dominating the team is if no one sees the game it doesn't really matter.

Climb-Utah.com
    Not to mention....if Zack Moss played for USC or Georgia he would pretty much have the Heisman in the bag. But since he plays for Utah well....nobody gives a shit.