Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Utah Football 2019

Can you just imagine what the score would've been if Utah would've played LSU?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Can you just imagine what the score would've been if Utah would've played LSU?
    Yeah or Clemson. Wasn’t it Corso who picked Utah beating Clemson? Somebody did and I rolled my eyes when I heard that. That commentary was made before the season started...

Utah was Corso's dark horse pick to win it all. All the announcers picked a dark horse and Corso was the only one even close so it got a lot of airtime, especially when it was actually a possibility at the end of the regular season.

Climb-Utah.com

Utah is getting embarrassed...a laughing stock.

The biggest issue I have seen is the offensive line. Huntley has been running for his life.

Utah = outmuscled, outcoached, overrated.

This might be the worst, most embarrassing game I've ever seen Utah play.

Pathetic.

8. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Texas is the type of team that tends to give Utah big problems. Texas is loaded with talent, easily one of the top 10 teams if measuring athletic ability top to bottom. Texas mirrors USC in that the team is loaded 4 and 5 star athletes and just hasn't been able to put all the pieces together consistently in a winning formula.

Climb-Utah.com
    ^^^Remember this?

Climb-Utah.com

This game is a prime example of why the Pac-12 is so disrespected.

Because when the best the Pac-12 has to offer gets creamed in this fashion by a mid tier Big 12 team it validates everybody's suspicions.

^^^wow at least somebody won big.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    That's a losing ticket if I'm not mistaken. That's a straight bet ticket (no point spread). If it's real the bet was $100k that Utah would win. If Utah won the better would have been paid $137,037.05 (his original $100k plus $37,037.05 for winning).

Climb-Utah.com

Ouch. That $100k loss would sting.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm also don't believe that's a real betting ticket because if you look at the ticket on a big screen like your computer it's easy to see where the ticket was altered. Look at the white on the ticket and it's easy to see where information was erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I'm also don't believe that's a real betting ticket because if you look at the ticket on a big screen like your computer it's easy to see where the ticket was altered. Look at the white on the ticket and it's easy to see where information was erased.
    I was guessing that was personal information.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I was guessing that was personal information.
    Here is a real straight bet ticket from South Point.

Climb-Utah.com

Am I reading that right? The ticket costs $8,000 but the payout is $160,000?!

Wow 😳

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Am I reading that right? The ticket costs $8,000 but the payout is $160,000?!

Wow
    You're reading it wrong. A $100k ticket pays $168k to win.

A $8000 ticket will pay $13,440 to win.

This would have been a terrible bet as the bet was placed before the season began (end of February 2018) that the Saints would win the 2019 Superbowl.

This is how I know the first ticket was a fake is because this is what a real straight ticket would look like.

Don't ask me why they post the odds like this. Probably for the same reason they post horse racing at 7/3 instead of 2.3. I think they intentionally make it confusing, I'm just not sure why.

Climb-Utah.com