Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 477

Thread: Ocasio-Cortez

  1. #421
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    11,535
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I watched the first 3 seasons and started to lose interest when the nude scenes and character deaths became predictable. Then there were about 15 different side plots, just a "Spray and Pray" that some of these new plots would be interesting enough to keep the viewers, but it was too much.

    Let's face it, without the nudity, there would be a huge drop in viewer numbers. It's just thrown in there to make up for bad writing in the last few seasons. There are petitions out there to rewrite the final episodes. Probably not enough nudity.

    You can tell they started caring less and less this last season. They've left a Starbucks cup on set, and then recently a water bottle. It's just lazy now.
    Funny...you're the first person among many that hasn't praised that show. But you're saying exactly what I suspected...that at some point, it had to "jump the shark". Based on all the glowing reviews, I thought that perhaps this one had actually managed not to do it.

    Did you see the first episode of "Survivor"...it was BRILLIANT. Raw and low budget and the guy who ran ramshakle over everyone else was a badass. Anyway, I was really looking forward the the second season when about 1/3rd the way thru that show jumped the shark. I was done with it.

    They had a reward challenge and the prize was PRINGLES and MT. DEW! Total corporate placement of products. BOOOO!
    Let's go logic for a moment...

  4. #423
    Basin Cruiser BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    1,304
    Name:  E11BC508-97C3-4EAF-AB29-931842A2633D.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  27.5 KB

  5. Likes Sandstone Addiction, oldno7 liked this post
  6. #424
    Name:  62118383_10161949275190494_2177884431543435264_n.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  75.6 KB
    Are we there yet?

  7. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
  8. #425
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    11,535
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  9. #426
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    11,535
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  10. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
  11. #427
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    11,535
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  12. #428
    Basin Cruiser BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    1,304
    Name:  23028792-D666-4D75-BB9E-25B1E254F412.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  21.6 KB

  13. Likes Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
  14. #429
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    11,535
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  15. Likes twotimer liked this post
  16. #430
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    11,535
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  17. #431
    Basin Cruiser BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    1,304
    Name:  F514225A-08CB-4678-961B-90545B057305.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  27.6 KB

  18. Likes twotimer liked this post
  19. #432
    She truly is a fool. Makes Trump look like an aristocrat.
    Let's go logic for a moment...

  20. #433
    Basin Cruiser BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    1,304
    Name:  9A662738-B261-4E34-9621-8150FC46944E.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  29.8 KB

  21. #434
    So she revealed the planned ICE raids and advised illegals to hide and advocated others abet them. Why the hell can she not be arrested for this? Was done on Twitter, not the House floor, so that immunity wouldn't be an issue.

  22. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    So she revealed the planned ICE raids and advised illegals to hide and advocated others abet them. Why the hell can she not be arrested for this? Was done on Twitter, not the House floor, so that immunity wouldn't be an issue.
    lol. What for exactly??? I personally don't really have a problem with ICE arresting and deporting people with outstanding warrants, but I am also not a snowflake who wants to arrest politicians who post things I disagree with on twitter.
    Thanos was right

  23. #436
    Basin Cruiser BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    1,304
    Now, she’s venturing into crisis actor.

    Name:  D74208F8-09A9-4313-B889-A4F92FCA86D9.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  29.5 KB

    Were these actually taken at the southern border? If so, how much$ did I pay to fly her there to take these pouting faces?

  24. #437
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    11,535
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    lol. What for exactly??? I personally don't really have a problem with ICE arresting and deporting people with outstanding warrants, but I am also not a snowflake who wants to arrest politicians who post things I disagree with on twitter.
    So--lets try a hypothetical, here......

    Uintah--you are on a homicide investigation.(detective uintah)

    You have been looking for the perp for several months, he killed and raped a 6 yr old girl.

    Now you've got evidence to his whereabouts and your team sets up a raid for tonight.

    You go over everything with said team and agree on a time.

    Before you even get there, you find out Bill, who is a low level IQ kinda guy,who works at the front desk of your precinct, taking calls, sends a text to the murderer/rapist, then a tweet on top of that to make sure the warning is received.

    You learn through your sources said suspect has fled the town...

    Now all your hard work is gone and you start again from square one.

    Detective fly is livid, how does he approach front desk, Bill?
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  25. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    So--lets try a hypothetical, here......

    Uintah--you are on a homicide investigation.(detective uintah)

    You have been looking for the perp for several months, he killed and raped a 6 yr old girl.

    Now you've got evidence to his whereabouts and your team sets up a raid for tonight.

    You go over everything with said team and agree on a time.

    Before you even get there, you find out Bill, who is a low level IQ kinda guy,who works at the front desk of your precinct, taking calls, sends a text to the murderer/rapist, then a tweet on top of that to make sure the warning is received.

    You learn through your sources said suspect has fled the town...

    Now all your hard work is gone and you start again from square one.

    Detective fly is livid, how does he approach front desk, Bill?
    Is Trump the rapist in your little fairy tale? Because I am pretty sure he has been threatening to do this for some time, and AOC was not the one to leak details of the raid to the press. Your anger should probably be directed a Trump appointee Kevin McAleenan who most are suspecting of leaking the story.

    I am not sure who is dumber, AOC or all the snowflakes on the right who are thrown into a faux outrage tizzy at everything she says.
    Thanos was right

  26. #439
    Basin Cruiser BasinCruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    On a mountain, somewhere.
    Posts
    1,304
    When the Oakland Mayor leaked warnings of impending ICE raids and their specifics, there was much talk about whether or not she committed obstruction, and whether or not she should be charged.

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...ed-of-ice-raid

    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-cities-594470

  27. #440
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    11,535
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Is Trump the rapist in your little fairy tale? Because I am pretty sure he has been threatening to do this for some time, and AOC was not the one to leak details of the raid to the press. Your anger should probably be directed a Trump appointee Kevin McAleenan who most are suspecting of leaking the story.

    I am not sure who is dumber, AOC or all the snowflakes on the right who are thrown into a faux outrage tizzy at everything she says.
    Yes, we need to add mcleenan to the hypothetical.

    I also left out the part were you smoked 3 packs of pall malls a day and bought single malt scotch by the case and drank it like water.

    some details were left vague to protect the guilty for your side.

    Glad to see your still defending the low iq front desk guy.
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] TR - Phil's World - a gem outside of Cortez, Colorado
    By Brewhaha in forum Mountain Biking & Cycling
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 08:49 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •