Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Medical Marijuana in Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

Climb-Utah.com

This is what everyone who is blindly naive about all things drug related envisions what marijuana looks like. LMAO

Yup, ya gotta cook that pot in a spoon before you slam it back with some Red Bull. That's what the kids call a "Slow Ball."
    War is Peace · Freedom is Slavery · Ignorance is Strength

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    This is what everyone who is blindly naive about all things drug related envisions what marijuana looks like. LMAO

Yup, ya gotta cook that pot in a spoon before you slam it back with some Red Bull. That's what the kids call a "Slow Ball."
    Actually, that's how you cook up a dab. Kind of a poor man's way. I know this because a girlfriend of mine a few years ago got into this. That's why I broke up with her.
    Sure I have emotions...I just don't let them get in the way of having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Actually, that's how you cook up a dab. Kind of a poor man's way. I know this because a girlfriend of mine a few years ago got into this. That's why I broke up with her.
    I'm so uncool.... I have no clue what dab even is.

I've honestly snorted coke off a strippers ass... but that was back in the Miami Vice days.

Climb-Utah.com

Dab is like smoking a gooey hash. you've got to heat it up real good. Most use a small blowtorch, glass bong, heavy dense smoke.

You can do it with a spoon and a water bottle if you don't have a "rig".

Seeing a few of my friends going heavy with this stuff is why pot has fallen out of favor with me. Like seeing someone consume more harder alcohol.
    Sure I have emotions...I just don't let them get in the way of having fun.

Funny story about the dab. I was coaching a baseball team of 5 year olds, and the kids loved to do the dab. I had a parent come up and tell me that it was "disrespectful to the game" to let the kids do that on the field. I politely told him he should have volunteered his own time if he was that interested in the small details. Of course, being the a-hole that I am, we did a whole team dab after the next game.

8. Likes rockgremlin, devo_stevo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Funny story about the dab. I was coaching a baseball team of 5 year olds, and the kids loved to do the dab. I had a parent come up and tell me that it was "disrespectful to the game" to let the kids do that on the field. I politely told him he should have volunteered his own time if he was that interested in the small details. Of course, being the a-hole that I am, we did a whole team dab after the next game.

My hero.
    War is Peace · Freedom is Slavery · Ignorance is Strength