Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Medical Marijuana in Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

Climb-Utah.com

This is what everyone who is blindly naive about all things drug related envisions what marijuana looks like. LMAO

Yup, ya gotta cook that pot in a spoon before you slam it back with some Red Bull. That's what the kids call a "Slow Ball."
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    This is what everyone who is blindly naive about all things drug related envisions what marijuana looks like. LMAO

Yup, ya gotta cook that pot in a spoon before you slam it back with some Red Bull. That's what the kids call a "Slow Ball."
    Actually, that's how you cook up a dab. Kind of a poor man's way. I know this because a girlfriend of mine a few years ago got into this. That's why I broke up with her.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Actually, that's how you cook up a dab. Kind of a poor man's way. I know this because a girlfriend of mine a few years ago got into this. That's why I broke up with her.
    I'm so uncool.... I have no clue what dab even is.

I've honestly snorted coke off a strippers ass... but that was back in the Miami Vice days.

Climb-Utah.com

Dab is like smoking a gooey hash. you've got to heat it up real good. Most use a small blowtorch, glass bong, heavy dense smoke.

You can do it with a spoon and a water bottle if you don't have a "rig".

Seeing a few of my friends going heavy with this stuff is why pot has fallen out of favor with me. Like seeing someone consume more harder alcohol.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Funny story about the dab. I was coaching a baseball team of 5 year olds, and the kids loved to do the dab. I had a parent come up and tell me that it was "disrespectful to the game" to let the kids do that on the field. I politely told him he should have volunteered his own time if he was that interested in the small details. Of course, being the a-hole that I am, we did a whole team dab after the next game.

8. Likes rockgremlin, devo_stevo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Funny story about the dab. I was coaching a baseball team of 5 year olds, and the kids loved to do the dab. I had a parent come up and tell me that it was "disrespectful to the game" to let the kids do that on the field. I politely told him he should have volunteered his own time if he was that interested in the small details. Of course, being the a-hole that I am, we did a whole team dab after the next game.

My hero.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Utahns ask Utah Supreme Court to restore voter-approved medical marijuana law
    http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=46517738&nid=960

PTA President-elect Of School Asked To Resign After Taking CBD Oil

“I am the president-elect in our PTA,” said Washburn, who lives in Eagle Mountain. Make that former president-elect of her local PTA.

After telling friends, “I guess someone told the principal that I had taken marijuana or something.”

Soon after, the Utah PTA asked to meet with her.

“They needed me to turn in my resignation, and I was shocked,” Washburn said.

https://ksltv.com/415779/pta-preside...aking-cbd-oil/

^^^Reefer Madness at its finest.

Why does my Spidey sense tell me it's some other scandal and she just wants to blame it on CBD oil? That article only reports from her opinion, and then goes into the whole CBD vs Marijuana topic. I'll bet she did something shady with funds or broke some policies elsewhere. The full story will come out, once somebody does some actual investigative writing instead of just asking her point of view and making a full on assumption.

Almost everybody in Utah knows what CBD oil is now and that it doesn't (or shouldn't) contain THC, although some traces are being found.

I also wouldn't be surprised if she ate some edibles and called them CBD because she doesn't know the difference, but that's still not the whole story.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Why does my Spidey sense tell me it's some other scandal and she just wants to blame it on CBD oil? That article only reports from her opinion, and then goes into the whole CBD vs Marijuana topic. I'll bet she did something shady with funds or broke some policies elsewhere. The full story will come out, once somebody does some actual investigative writing instead of just asking her point of view and making a full on assumption.

Almost everybody in Utah knows what CBD oil is now and that it doesn't (or shouldn't) contain THC, although some traces are being found.

I also wouldn't be surprised if she ate some edibles and called them CBD because she doesn't know the difference, but that's still not the whole story.
    That’s what I was thinking too. I can go to the VASA fitness in Kaysville, and buy some gummy bears that contain CBD for $25. Something tells me too there is something more to this story that what she is saying. I read it as a red-herring.

Let the dust settle for a few weeks and we’ll see if her story still holds up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    That’s what I was thinking too. I can go to the VASA fitness in Kaysville, and buy some gummy bears that contain CBD for $25. Something tells me too there is something more to this story that what she is saying. I read it as a red-herring.

Let the dust settle for a few weeks and we’ll see if her story still holds up.

My money is on the story holding up. It did take place in Eagle Mountain after all.

And CBD oil purchased in Colorado can definitely contain THC if purchased in weed friendly states. Sadly in my experience, one would need to eat it to get high.
    Thanos was right

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    My money is on the story holding up. It did take place in Eagle Mountain after all.

And CBD oil purchased in Colorado can definitely contain THC if purchased in weed friendly states. Sadly in my experience, one would need to eat it to get high.
    It’s true, it very well could be.

“Sadly in my experience”...lol

●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Nah, gotta be some undisclosed beef between the president and the other members. Those women will find any reason to get rid of somebody they don't like, and they will overlook absolutely any state or federal crime if they like their president.

I've seen it in the schools

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Nah, gotta be some undisclosed beef between the president and the other members. Those women will find any reason to get rid of somebody they don't like, and they will overlook absolutely any state or federal crime if they like their president.

I've seen it in the schools
    I believe that, but I also believe people get hysterical about pot as well. 50/50 either way.
    Thanos was right

Name:  8FC22CB3-553E-4814-AF4D-4168597DE321.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  29.4 KB

I got this on my door. Looks like Mary Jane is really making the rounds in Utah.

22. Likes Sombeech, double moo liked this post
    Utah Supreme Court rejects challenge to medical marijuana law that replaced Prop. 2