Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Medical Marijuana in Utah

There is a place in Draper next to Smiths where you can get your MJ card. I cost $175 for the card.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    There is a place in Draper next to Smiths where you can get your MJ card.

Does it look like this?

Name:  tp-graphic-mr-spliffy.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  96.9 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Nope... looks just like every other store at the strip mall...

https://g.co/kgs/Pr1Joz

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Nope... looks just like every other store at the strip mall...

https://g.co/kgs/Pr1Joz
    I heard the supply and variety are pretty shitty. I go to DeBeque Colorado every 6 months although I might try Jensen and camp overnight in Dinosaur in May.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    I heard the supply and variety are pretty shitty. I go to DeBeque Colorado every 6 months although I might try Jensen and camp overnight in Dinosaur in May.
    I wouldn't know... I don't smoke dupe.

Aren't you tired of it yet? In my lifetime I've smoked enough weed to choke a goat, but when I left California for Colorado back in '93 the whole ganja scene as it was ended. My new friends here didn't partake and I didn't even so much as see it for more than 20 years.

Then in 2014 it became legal and I went to a pot shop and bought a small amount...for old times sake, huh? Anyway...I smoked a bit of it up and laid down in bed for 6 straight hours. It's just too powerful...even the so-called "crappy weed" is like the supreme green bud back in the day.

So I get back into mountain biking around that time and all my new buddies are potheads...so I sampled it every now and then. Only when I was with my friends, though...'cuz it's boring alone...and eventually, the weed itself became boring. Some of my friends pour hash oil on the sticky buds to make it even more intense...all I can think is "My God, that's just too much". I see it as a problem.

No man can tell another what to do, but why don't you try giving it up for 6 months and see if you even miss it?
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    No man can tell another what to do, but why don't you try giving it up for 6 months and see if you even miss it?
    I don't smoke it. Hell, I only do small doses on the weekend to catch up on sleep. This time I bought like 150 bucks worth of topical cream for chronic neck pain. I guess I should have clarified.

I don't smoke it. Hell, I only do small doses on the weekend to catch up on sleep. This time I bought like 150 bucks worth of topical cream for chronic neck pain. I guess I should have clarified.
    Well that's you business. But I certainly don't disagree with anyone that uses it for medicinal purposes. I don't preach to my friends that smoke it so frequently...but it just looks like a nasty habit when they're hitting it several times a day.

Perhaps try finding a good massage therapist for the neck...it's amazing what they can do. I've had two girlfriends that did that for a living and I swear they had the power to heal in their hands. The one I'm seeing every couple months now is working wonders as well. If you haven't done it, give it a shot...you might be quite surprised. Not just a "neck rub"...but someone that knows what they're doing.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Well that's you business. But I certainly don't disagree with anyone that uses it for medicinal purposes. I don't preach to my friends that smoke it so frequently...but it just looks like a nasty habit when they're hitting it several times a day.

Perhaps try finding a good massage therapist for the neck...it's amazing what they can do. I've had two girlfriends that did that for a living and I swear they had the power to heal in their hands. The one I'm seeing every couple months now is working wonders as well. If you haven't done it, give it a shot...you might be quite surprised. Not just a "neck rub"...but someone that knows what they're doing.
    Yeah not a fan of smoking. I would never function at my job responsibilities level if I was blazing constantly, who can?

Massages are part of my routine pre-Covid. Mostly my gym regiment keeps everything good but my gym went under. Not wild about alternative gyms around here. Good suggestions though. Thx

I used to buy preparations or tinctures of various plants at once in ready-made form. It seemed that this way, I'd get quality results faster. But over time, I began to think about growing my plants in a roomy grow tent that I'd put in the yard of my house or some of the spare rooms. Now I grow legalized plants in such a grow tent, which serves as a great greenhouse for my mint, verbena, and valerian. Even neighbours come to buy my grown plants and the tinctures I create from these plants. Try doing what I do. Maybe you'll enjoy playing Severus Snape, LOL. I always feel like a wizard when I create tinctures on different plants. It's very addictive and calms the nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by Farasad View Post
    I used to buy preparations or tinctures of various plants at once in ready-made form. It seemed that this way, I'd get quality results faster on 2fast4buds. But over time, I began to think about growing my plants in a roomy grow tent that I'd put in the yard of my house or some of the spare rooms. Now I grow legalized plants in such a grow tent, which serves as a great greenhouse for my mint, verbena, and valerian. Even neighbours come to buy my grown plants and the tinctures I create from these plants. Try doing what I do. Maybe you'll enjoy playing Severus Snape, LOL. I always feel like a wizard when I create tinctures on different plants. It's very addictive and calms the nerves.
    The part about wizard is funny :)

Keep in mind that while you can get a State medical marijuana card, it is still a federal offence and you are no longer able to purchase or own firearms.

That's a lot to give up just for some dope.

https://www.atf.gov/file/60211/download

https://utahcarrylaws.com/firearms-a...annabis-cards/