Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Utah Jazz 2018-19

https://www.ksl.com/article/46460103...2019-20-season

Pretty ballsy increase for a team fighting tooth and nail for the 8 seed.

I may just be getting old and cranky but every year live sporting events lose a little luster for me. More often than not, I'd just prefer to not deal with the hassle of parking and paying $8 for a Budweiser, and instead just sit on my couch for free and watch on a big screen with a $1.86 Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

2. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

5. Likes rockgremlin, Sandstone Addiction liked this post

Utah Jazz 2018-19

The Jazz have won 9 of the last 10 games. Where are the haters?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    The Jazz have won 9 of the last 10 games. Where are the haters?
    That means the Jazz probably have some really good players... but don't worry, they will be gone to LA or Boston or some other big market when their contracts are up.

And people wonder why the NFL has remained so popular and competitive....

Call my when the NBA gets serious about a salary cap.

The guy seems like a bit of a tool...

Thunder’s Russell Westbrook has been fined $25,000 by NBA for incident with Utah fan Monday night.

—-

Jazz have permanently banned the fan involved in the incident with Russell Westbrook.

—-

Donovan Mitchell ‘personally hurt’ by Utah Jazz fan incident with Russell Westbrook, will use foundation for change

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...or-change.html

Living large.... Watching the Jazz destroy the Suns from the Climb-Utah.com corporate suite...

13. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Living large.... Watching the Jazz destroy the Suns from the Climb-Utah.com corporate suite...
    ^^^ This looks like you photoshopped yourselves in.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

It was also fun watching Jimmer toss bricks at the backboard all night long... 1 for 10... BYU Sucks...

Jazz set the Suns in Jimmer's return
    http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=46517992&nid=294

And if I was going to photoshop a picture I'd make self taller with a hot young stripper wife on both arms.

16. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Game 1 in Houston and the Jazz are struggling.

I think it’ll be Rockets in 6.

SALT LAKE CITY — A legendary story Chris Webber shared about Utah Jazz point guard John Stockton recently resurfaced on social media.

The unassuming Stockton — the all-time NBA leader in assists and steals — rarely let opponents get under his skin, which is exactly what Webber tried to do when the Jazz played the Sacramento Kings in the playoffs.

“We had a series in the playoffs, it was our first series in Sacramento. We were playing against Utah, the great Karl Malone and Stockton, and I felt like our team was in awe of them. We were younger, and so I told Coach (Rick) Adelman before the game, on the first play of the game, ‘I’m going to lay Stockton’s (butt) out,’” Webber told The Dan Patrick Show.

Webber didn’t exactly get his desired reaction from the stoic Stockton.

“I lay him out on a screen, I’m talking about, I lay him out on one of the best screens I ever did. I get my shoulder kind of in that head area, too, kind of make it a little dirty. He pops up off the ground, pats me on the butt, and says ‘Nice screen,’” Webber said.

Webber also said that Stockton was one of the “toughest guys” he played against, calling him the “baddest man in the world.”

“I would make the rookies wait on the bus and I would say, ‘Watch the baddest man in the world pull up.’ They’re like, ‘What do you mean?’ They think I’m going to talk about his cars and all this, and John Stockton would come to the game, literally, in a minivan, pop his kids out, come in there and bust us up,” Webber said.

https://www.deseret.com/sports/2019/...-john-stockton

20. Likes Scott Card, rockgremlin liked this post