Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Definitely Not Fair

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    There's no way that's real, no way. NO WAY. No way. this can't be a real photo. It can't. no way. Somebody had to have shooped a pee pee on there. No way. I'm not going to research it, somebody tell me that's fake.
    if you can't accept that---you're misogynist, racist and literally like hitler.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. Likes Sandstone Addiction, Iceaxe liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ha!!!!!

You go girl. Show that cheating loser that just because he decided to put in pony tails, doesn’t mean he gets an automatic win. So, he couldn’t beat the boys, so he decided to try reaching the girls. When you can’t beat the girls, where do you turn to?

Name:  EF845B55-2978-4043-949C-4856B538650B.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  21.7 KB

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/fe...wins-her-race/
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    When you can’t beat the girls, where do you turn to?
    I'm sure we haven't seen the last of HIM.... Looking forward to the entry list for the 2020 Special Olympics.

6. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    ^^^I agree with you completely... When are you going to explain that to the rest of your team?

Except in my humble opinion it's not the dingaling it's the balls... testosterone is a major game changer, just ask the 1980 East German women's Olympic team.
    Technically that would make them the dings and not the dong... so I'll accept dingaling...

Arizona House passes ban on transgender females in women's sports; Dems dub it 'Show me your genitals' bill

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-h...irls-in-sports

Name:  EE604DA8-1702-4BB7-AD36-51CCBFD6E49A.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  18.2 KB

10. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    The ultimate Not Fair move.

Name:  869EE94E-4886-47E2-9792-1CD5D534B26C.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  19.7 KB

If this ended in homicide, I don’t see myself finding the newlywed husband guilty if I were on the jury. Just saying.

Name:  BBC05D96-6064-4D1E-8523-816520CEB58E.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  29.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  BBC05D96-6064-4D1E-8523-816520CEB58E.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  29.4 KB
    This is the work of a clever misinformation campaign. Pedophilia is not condoned by the LGBT community.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I was working on a house for a longtime customer years ago and the neighbor came over and asked for an interior estimate (I'm a house painter). This is in the Hilltop neighborhood...big houses, wealthy people.

I had been told that this guy lived there alone, was gay and although friendly enough, kept to himself. So I walk in the front door and of course notice right off the the house is immaculate and clean with what looked like extremely expensive modern furniture. Hanging above the fireplace is a large portrait...like a Victorian era painting of a young boy who is naked.

I remember thinking "For Christ's sake, put that crap away when you've got someone coming into the house". Totally creepy and I was kinda shocked because I've always assumed that the pedo's would keep that stuff on the down low.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Now, I guess men are even better swimsuit models ... for women... than women.

Name:  37274C74-45D1-4B72-B3DF-B86DB613B7F8.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  35.9 KB

https://thehill.com/changing-america...ecoming-sports

When was the last time anyone actually bought the SSE of SI, anyway? I guess after everyone else has left your platform, you might as well try to bring in the tranny population.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Tulsi Gabbard introduces bill that ties Title IX protections for female athletes to 'biological sex'

Outgoing Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is facing backlash after she joined Republican Rep. Markwayne Mullin to introduce legislation specifying that Title IX protections for female athletes are based on "biological sex."
    The text of the bill introduced Thursday calls for Title IX compliance to be "determined on the basis of biological sex as determined at birth by a physician." Title IX, which forbids sex-based discrimination in any school receiving federal funds, is best known for ensuring that women's college sports programs receive equal support – and a federal judge recently applied it to rule a transgender woman could not be kept off a women's sports team.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ex/3893067001/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

^^^That will never pass for the simple reason that it makes perfect sense.

Common sense isn't nearly as common as you would think it is....

18. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard introduces bill that ties Title IX protections for female athletes to 'biological sex'

Outgoing Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is facing backlash after she joined Republican Rep. Markwayne Mullin to introduce legislation specifying that Title IX protections for female athletes are based on "biological sex."
    The text of the bill introduced Thursday calls for Title IX compliance to be "determined on the basis of biological sex as determined at birth by a physician." Title IX, which forbids sex-based discrimination in any school receiving federal funds, is best known for ensuring that women's college sports programs receive equal support – and a federal judge recently applied it to rule a transgender woman could not be kept off a women's sports team.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ex/3893067001/
    I checked her out a while back. She's actually quite liberal but strays from the party line...and they sure as hell don't like strays. They're gonna kick her ass real good for this one. She needs to swallow the red pill and get it over with.

20. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Wow! It's hard to believe that 1/3 of Utah's House of Representatives believe men should be allowed to compete in women's sports as women... but it's true.

I watched part of the debates and some of the beliefs of the liberals just amazed me. It doesn't matter if it totally destroys women sports so long as the she-he has a seat at the table.

Utah House passes ban on transgender athletes in girls sports after heated debate
    https://www.ksl.com/article/50109476...-heated-debate

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Wow! It's hard to believe that 1/3 of Utah's House of Representatives believe men should be allowed to compete in women's sports as women... but it's true.

I watched part of the debates and some of the beliefs of the liberals just amazed me. It doesn't matter if it totally destroys women sports so long as the she-he has a seat at the table.

Utah House passes ban on transgender athletes in girls sports after heated debate
    https://www.ksl.com/article/50109476...-heated-debate

In the end, common sense and logic prevailed.

For now...
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 02-18-2021 at 08:17 AM.

24. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    It seems to me there is "gender" and "gender identity". The Utah law seems to say that sports will be governed by gender. I know that seems obvious but the far left is trying to say that the two are the same thing. They are not. I have three daughters and a son. Two genders. That is all. If one of my kids wanted to identify as another gender, there would still only be .......... two genders. I don't see the problem. But if you wanted to break the system and then fix it, I guess you could have male leagues, female leagues, and 62 other leagues. https://www.healthline.com/health/di...why-it-matters The cost would be enormous under current law requiring equity.

I'm glad my kids are out of high school and played on their respective sports teams. I wonder what will happen with my grandkids.
    Life is Good

26. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    As it is often said, liberalism is inherently cannibalistic, will eventually eat itself. As you run out of people to attack and victims to make up, you eventually have to turn on yourself.

Name:  5F69BFB9-54FF-4CD8-9188-C2B5FD5BB987.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  37.4 KB

^^^Very interesting perspective on transgenderism from a feminist art instructor.

This line is particularly compelling: "...androgyny becomes prevalent as a civilization is starting to unravel. You find it again and again and again in history."

29. Likes Byron, Iceaxe, devo_stevo liked this post
    /\/\/\...interesting indeed. I think what she is saying is more or less "We'd better be careful about turning our young men into sissies, because it's the REAL toxic assholes that'll fill the void".

Which kinda ties in to my being perplexed by so many voting for the "mystery people" in the election. A leap of faith, hoping for the best when in reality history is rife with bad people with ill intent muscling their way to the top...greed and self servance with little regard to those beneath them emerge from the shadows...I take that back...they actually stay there in some cases and pull levers to enrich themselves. Dictators without face or form have greater chances of success than those that are fully exposed for all to see.

The evolution of tyranny. Who would have guessed that in the 21st century we'd see such a thing being refined? IMO the big clue of what was to come was when the Soviet Union collapsed and the opportunity to have real "world peace" was actually on the table...but greed took center stage, oligarchs solidified their positions and all those countries of little value were left to fend for themselves...what a shame. The greatest missed opportunity of the modern era never even had a chance.

Now they want us to cut our dicks off.

31. Likes Iceaxe liked this post