Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Definitely Not Fair

Name:  ED6764A0-B86C-44CB-B8E1-78EB0CE3E79B.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  23.1 KB

2. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Talk about not fair, this is straight up child abuse. Nothing better than torturing your own child to push your scientifically illiterate agenda.

Name:  F16C9497-F451-4EE5-A7F0-CA3358C2489C.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  21.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Talk about not fair, this is straight up child abuse. Nothing better than torturing your own child to push your scientifically illiterate agenda.

I should be outraged but to be honest, nothing from the Left surprises me anymore. Liberals could come out tomorrow and declare that now the latest rage is sex change operations for infants and I'd be like.......ho hum....
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Shouldn't this be in the Bitchez be crazy thread?

Name:  05306C39-DA6D-4FD0-8659-006D81DF4E4E.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  26.4 KB

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Every House Democrat but one has co-sponsored a bill requiring schools to allow male athletes who identify as transgender girls to compete on female sports teams.Democrats’ Equality Act would amend the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to make “sexual orientation and gender identity” protected characteristics under federal anti-discrimination law. Among other things, the bill would force public schools to expand female athletic teams to include biological males who identify as transgender girls.

Illinois Rep.
    Dan Lipinski
    , the only pro-life Democrat left in the House, is also the only one in his party not co-sponsoring the Equality Act.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/10/d...-girls-sports/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Name:  05306C39-DA6D-4FD0-8659-006D81DF4E4E.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  26.4 KB
    Man, 'aint that the truth. Within the last year I've seen at least half a dozen DUDES all glammed up like girls at some supermarkets...apparently King Soopers allows employees to show up dressed like clowns.

There are two totally gay movies that are actually pretty good..."Priscilla Queen of the Desert" and "Brokeback Mountain".

Priscilla is good because it's got Hugo Weaving in it, and it's really funny. Kinda like watching a cartoon.

Brokeback is good, too. Great acting. The biggest problem with it however, is Jack being beaten to death by anti-gay thugs at the end...I thought "C'mon, couldn't they have ended this tragic love story WITHOUT the stereotypical homophobic BS? That scene just shut the movie down in its tracks, but it's good otherwise.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Name:  2CA7058A-53DD-4E3C-A2B9-971EB2C4DDA9.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  20.4 KB

Congratulations TT, you've discovered the "Dead Lesbian Syndrome". It's a tv trope. Gay characters are usually killed off. It's way more prevalent with lesbian characters but applies to men as well.

You can also apply the "Magical Queer" trope to most shows with a gay character. The magical queer always saves the day with sassy remarks and gets the straight character to the prom on time to dance with their crush.

It's really pretty interesting the way media depicts gay people and how gay people actually are. It's like Hollywood has an agenda or something.

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Man, 'aint that the truth. Within the last year I've seen at least half a dozen DUDES all glammed up like girls at some supermarkets...apparently King Soopers allows employees to show up dressed like clowns.

There are two totally gay movies that are actually pretty good..."Priscilla Queen of the Desert" and "Brokeback Mountain".

Priscilla is good because it's got Hugo Weaving in it, and it's really funny. Kinda like watching a cartoon.

Brokeback is good, too. Great acting. The biggest problem with it however, is Jack being beaten to death by anti-gay thugs at the end...I thought "C'mon, couldn't they have ended this tragic love story WITHOUT the stereotypical homophobic BS? That scene just shut the movie down in its tracks, but it's good otherwise.
    Dude, you left out "The Birdcage". That show was hilarious.
    Thanos was right

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

ahhhh

Stripped of women's records, transgender powerlifter asks, where do we 'draw the line?'

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/sp...o-we-draw-line
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

This is getting ridiculous... not to mention it's destroying women's sports.

Transgender weightlifter’s gold medal sparks new debate

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/women...omens-category

Climb-Utah.com

That is a nuts. The idea that testosterone is the only physical difference between male and female is absurd.

The strange thing is you have an actual biological woman in Caster Semenya being barred from competing because she is naturally hyperandrogenous, while we are letting men compete against women in weightlifting of all things because they say they are female.
    Thanos was right

That's the thing. It is not just testosterone that is different. Male and female bodies build muscle and store fat differently and our genetic code plays a large part in that.

If it were just a matter of suppressing T or adding T this would be a different debate.

As a very competitive person an ex-professional athlete I don't understand how you could recieve any joy or sense of accomplishment out of such a win...

Transgender cyclist Rachel McKinnon dominates, competitors raise questions

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trans...achel-mckinnon

Climb-Utah.com

Uggh. Not this dude again. I remember last year's debacle with HIM. I hoped it would stop, but no.

I fail to see how telling it to compete with people who share the same biological make up is discriminatory in any way.

21. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Dems have a history of discarding constituencies as new ones come along. Coal miners for enviros. Blacks for immigrants. Workers for immigrants. Now transgenders for women.

Will women see this for what it is? The joke of men dominating female sport.

23. Likes rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Dems have a history of discarding constituencies as new ones come along. Coal miners for enviros. Blacks for immigrants. Workers for immigrants. Now transgenders for women.

Will women see this for what it is? The joke of men dominating female sport.
    Good point.

I'm guessing it will probably depend upon one's political leanings. The Left will applaud this transition as "progress", while anyone else will see it for what it is....an injustice.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.