Thread: Two high-profile Park City residents arrested for stealing hunting equipment

Two high-profile Park City residents arrested for stealing hunting equipment

Interesting...

(KUTV) -- Two high-profile Park City residents were arrested for stealing hunting equipment Thursday.

Unified Police arrested Polly Samuels McLean, 49, and Andrew McLean, 50, for theft and criminal mischief. Polly is an assistant city attorney for Park City, and Andrew is a professional ski mountaineer and product designer for Black Diamond.

On Sept. 1, both Polly and Andrew McLean were observed on a trail camera, taking two hunting tree stands and a trail camera from a wooded area where the victim of the theft was hunting from. The other trail camera captured photos of both of them cutting the security cables attaching the items to the trees. The items taken were valued between $1,500 and $5,000, while the items damaged were valued under $500.

Both suspects are booked in the Salt Lake County Jail.

https://kutv.com/news/local/two-high...ting-equipment

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

WTF?!! Was this some act of sabotage or something?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post

WTF?!! Was this some act of sabotage or something?
    Hayduke LIVES!

5. Likes twotimer liked this post
    I watched this unfolding from a hunting group on Facebook. There was an uproar because the crime was initially reported but nothing happened to the thieves, possibly because of the status of the female. Enough uproar, sharing and attention was brought to this matter and it looks like it finally worked.

Note; If you see a camera and decide to steal it, why wouldn't you think there was another camera recording your every move?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Note; If you see a camera and decide to steal it, why wouldn't you think there was another camera recording your every move?
    This is what I've been telling my boys since the Boston Bombing. If you are doing something illegal, naughty, or wrong which will lead to an arrest, you will be seen via camera or digital identity.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    This is what I've been telling my boys since the Boston Bombing. If you are doing something illegal, naughty, or wrong which will lead to an arrest, you will be seen via camera or digital identity.
    Oh, and "Grandma's gonna see all your posts online.... so..."

No longer do trail cams to protect your trail cams work. So today we introduce you to Cabelas latest product:

Name:  security 2.0.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  47.0 KB

10. Likes twotimer, rockgremlin liked this post