Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sublet: Free Rent

Sublet: Free Rent

One bedroom in a 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo. Other bedroom occupied by two geriatric men and another guy going through an early midlife crisis. Don't recommend using couch or shared Wifi without Hillary grade computer scrubbing afterwards.

No rent if you can: watch the same drone videos and selfies over and over; just nod your head at an Alex Jones wanna be peddling conspiracy theories; listen to a completely average middle class guy posing as a rich man yet acting like a victim. Dad pants necessary .

Highly recommend being current on shots, especially kennel cough and distemper.

No background checks required, no one has credibility in the unit.

2. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wow Spartacus... that's the best ya got?!?

What happened to your `A' Game? I was ready expecting better.

#Disappointed

Climb-Utah.com

Calm down, Spartacus. We don't want you to rage quit just yet.

And I haven't even tried to teach ya'll how high to jump yet.

C'mon Mr. pp. You claim to be some kind of "Master Troll" but in reality you're just squirtin' jizz all over your own shoes. I told you to play nice and find a spot to settle in but you seem to be completely one dimensional. No personality whatsoever, like a grey person. Boring.

Lurking for a friggin' year for...this?

Perhaps try a different attack angle? Put a picture up with you standing next to whatever it is you do for fun...a bike, boat, fishing, camping, etc...I dare you to do that. Show some personality and then you can call out "the bullshit" when you see it. Try to fit in without just being a straight up asshole...criticizing them for doing the same thing you are. The boys will game your ass all day long if you keep it up like this. But hey, you're having a great time, right?
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

9. Likes oldno7, devo_stevo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Wow Spartacus... that's the best ya got?!?

What happened to your `A' Game? I was ready expecting better.

#Disappointed

Climb-Utah.com
    I'm disappointed you couldn't come up with better manufactured outrage.

I thought it was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    I thought it was pretty funny.
    It would have been damn funny if it had of come before olno7's double platinum level Spartacus troll... but unfortunately it didn't... It was basically the same damn joke with the names changed.

Q: how do you get a BYU graduate off your porch?

A: pay him for the pizza.

See pretty damn funny... but....

Q: how do you get Powerplay off your porch?

A: pay him for the pizza.

See... just not as funny the second time around.

YMMV

Climb-Utah.com

Name:  StupidTown.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  12.6 KB
    Just 'cause it zips, don't mean it fits

Climb-Utah.com

Obama has not submitted an application yet

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Perhaps try a different attack angle? Put a picture up with you standing next to whatever it is you do for fun...a bike, boat, fishing, camping, etc...I dare you to do that. Show some personality...

I totally support this idea. I too am curious about what exists beyond pp's trolls and other obnoxious behavior. Admittedly, some of his points are valid and offer a legitimate counterpoint to the otherwise overwhelmingly lopsided culture that exists around here. I am enjoying the mildly contentious banter that pp brings to the table but I worry that he (or she) will flame out too soon and disappear.

Although I'd like to see pp post a pic of him (or her) engaged in some extracurricular activity, I have a hunch that won't happen because pp is in reality a former member masquerading under a new login.

If I'm wrong then by all means...post some evidence to the contrary.

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    because pp is in reality a former member masquerading under a new login.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I totally support this idea. I too am curious about what exists beyond pp's trolls and other obnoxious behavior.

Hehe, the guessing has been entertaining though I assume I'm missing many details.

"I" may have shared my login with 1-2 other people. And I know none of us are going to ever post selfies. Also helps that many of the posts have been edited by multiple people.

Oldie did manage to throw out a detail but I am pretty sure it was luck, helicopters, but I doubt I've ever shared a flight out of the local airports with any of ya'll. And its not how I know the others.

I did give away a friend's name before I realized they actually had an account here, hence one of the other's later edit. Only actual user I am aware of.

Another hint: I only know of Bogley because of an specific google search about politics a few months before the 2016 election. I decided to troll solely because of how I saw the three obvious ones here harass what appears to been the vocal moderate conservatives into leaving. I mentioned my plan to the others after they lurked for a bit and they thought it sounded fun.

Yours truly,

The Boring Grey People

PS...your signature is the only funny satire out of the lot even though my guess its directed at us.

18. Likes twotimer, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    Hehe, the guessing has been entertaining though I assume I'm missing many details.

"I" may have shared my login with 1-2 other people. And I know none of us are going to ever post selfies. Also helps that many of the posts have been edited by multiple people.

Oldie did manage to throw out a detail but I am pretty sure it was luck, helicopters, but I doubt I've ever shared a flight out of the local airports with any of ya'll. And its not how I know the others.

I did give away a friend's name before I realized they actually had an account here, hence one of the other's later edit. Only actual user I am aware of.

Another hint: I only know of Bogley because of an specific google search about politics a few months before the 2016 election. I decided to troll solely because of how I saw the three obvious ones here harass what appears to been the vocal moderate conservatives into leaving. I mentioned my plan to the others after they lurked for a bit and they thought it sounded fun.

Yours truly,

The Boring Grey People
    Anyone that swallows one bite of that is an idiot.... that's taking the "I am Spartacus" to an entirely new level...

I am Spartacus....

20. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Anyone that swallows one bite of that is an idiot.... that's taking the "I am Spartacus" to an entirely new level...

I am Spartacus....
    I need more manufactured outrage from you guys.... This isn't cutting it. You should be on the Mia Love thread complaining like me she's a swamp rat like the rest of them.

Been posting with the truth since post #1 and see no reason to stop. The lie about McCain was just to easy to pass up and highlight Ice's fake patriotism. I mean who chooses to smear a POW with a statement that is 180 degrees from the truth?

Pretty sure Rock saw the mistake that could accidentally Dox-lite a friend before it was erased. Or maybe not.

I just never thought I would get Ice's attention so easily. This post was only up for 15 minutes before he bit the hook.

No greater honor to a couple preppers than to highlight how we are "grey people", ie blend into the crowd.

I liked your post 'cuz it's the closest I've seen to a chill dude. Not sure I'm buying the whole "Defending those who where driven away before you" though. Is that you, Phillip?

All I'm saying is I'd like to identify you with something other than the Guy Fawkes schtick. Heck, even Dirk threw up a trip report...with pictures!

I've got nothing against you, man. You've set you targets and I don't appear to be one of them, which is cool. Otherwise you'd have four guys gang bangin' ya.

I reckon I'm content to hang back and see what you do.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

24. Likes jman liked this post
    I liked your post 'cuz it's the closest I've seen to a chill dude. Not sure I'm buying the whole "Defending those who where driven away before you" though. Is that you, Phillip?

All I'm saying is I'd like to identify you with something other than the Guy Fawkes schtick. Heck, even Dirk threw up a trip report...with pictures!

I've got nothing against you, man. You've set you targets and I don't appear to be one of them, which is cool. Otherwise you'd have four guys gang bangin' ya.

I reckon I'm content to hang back and see what you do.
    The guessing continues.

None of us named Phillip. Two of us also have names from the New Testament though. Third name .... well that's a different story.

Dirk seems to be interested in sticking around, playing by tradition helps there.

I'll keep playing along until it gets too close to home, though I'm guessing that won't happen.

Is that you, Phillip?

It's not Phillip. Phillip had a lot more class than Powerplay.