Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Coolers for the Outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Nobody's gonna ban you. I've seen a few guys like you come and go.

You're not going to have much support and if you persist, you're going to get ganged up on.

Too soon, dude. You've got to cruise around the place before you can spew insults.
    I don't care about longevity.

And I could care less about a couple insecure internet users ganging up on me. IceAxe is the only worthy one with a happy trigger finger but its his lack of self control that ultimately undoes any gains he makes outside his geriatric circle jerk. OldNo7 will just try to meme me to death which has no affect. Sombeach is such a sheeple that he's considering basing a home purchase on the fear mongering about a possible blue wave.

What am I missing. I'm sure I could be missing some otherwise thoughtful people but they don't seem interested in perpetuating the crap that trio brings onto themselves. I could be wrong but the worst that happens is I peace out and save 15 minutes a day.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post

And I could care less about a couple insecure internet users ganging up on me. IceAxe is the only worthy one with a happy trigger finger but its his lack of self control that ultimately undoes any gains he makes outside his geriatric circle jerk. OldNo7 will just try to meme me to death which has no affect. Sombeach is such a sheeple that he's considering basing a home purchase on the fear mongering about a possible blue wave.

What am I missing. I'm sure I could be missing some otherwise thoughtful people but they don't seem interested in perpetuating the crap that trio brings onto themselves. I could be wrong but the worst that happens is I peace out and save 15 minutes a day.
    You just blew yourself up. Not even worthy of popcorn status.

If you don't mind, a word of advice? Don't waste your time on a website with people you despise.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.

. OldNo7 will just try to meme me to death which has no affect.

So which is it, buttercup boy/girl?

First you said it was a good my memes didn't show up on your computer....

Then you say I will meme you to death...

then you say it has no effect

I feel like I should be paying you rent for living in your vacant cranium but living rent free works...

liberals gonna liberal, good thing you don't have a mind to make up....
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Ohh--and Acca, I would love one of those coolers

Thanks for the heads up
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

And the troll worked like clockwork. And that was my lazy game.

Blog Entries

Best Coolers for the Outdoors

And the troll worked like clockwork. And that was my lazy game.
    It’s best not to engage.

Avoid the politics, avoid certain people, otherwise you will eventually leave.

Some really great people (aka contributors) left for good due to the mud-slinging and constant politics regardless of the “outdoor” name in Bogleys name.

It actually use to be a good outdoor place, but now it’s just two members personal blog with a rare TR maybe once a month from any member.

If you like the ad hominem then by all means, stay. Otherwise if you are looking for outdoor content from contributors, you will rarely find it anymore here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    It’s best not to engage.

Avoid the politics, avoid certain people, otherwise you will eventually leave.

Some really great people (aka contributors) left for good due to the mud-slinging and constant politics regardless of the “outdoor” name in Bogleys name.

It actually use to be a good outdoor place, but now it’s just two members personal blog with a rare TR maybe once a month from any member.

If you like the ad hominem then by all means, stay. Otherwise if you are looking for outdoor content from contributors, you will rarely find it anymore here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I feel for you and a few others, like rock, etc. There are several here who would be plenty welcome on an adventure.

I'll still lurk the good stuff that pops up a few times a year even if I bolt after proving my point. I didn't start by highlighting Ice's BS on accident. After a while of watching some of the fallout you describe I thought I would have some fun pointing the spotlight at the principle culprits. I just didn't think it would be so easy to bait them. Not that I think they'll change because they seem like the type to go down with the ship, though most of the time I doubt they even know its sinking.

Best of luck out there

10. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Yeah, I feel for you and a few others, like rock, etc. There are several here who would be plenty welcome on an adventure.

I'll still lurk the good stuff that pops up a few times a year even if I bolt after proving my point. I didn't start by highlighting Ice's BS on accident. After a while of watching some of the fallout you describe I thought I would have some fun pointing the spotlight at the principle culprits. I just didn't think it would be so easy to bait them. Not that I think they'll change because they seem like the type to go down with the ship, though most of the time I doubt they even know its sinking.

Best of luck out there

whoaaa--you were trolling?

No way, you got me, I thought you were surely an outdoor guru--well done, who would have known?

You're like a master, wow, I never suspected, great job

I need my 35 seconds back that I took to respond.

need to edit--sorry to hijack this platinum level troll.

Do they make that cooler in white?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Climb-Utah.com

13. Likes double moo liked this post
    Platinum status effort....

15. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    whoaaa--you were trolling?

No way, you got me, I thought you were surely an outdoor guru--well done, who would have known?

You're like a master, wow, I never suspected, great job

I need my 35 seconds back that I took to respond.

need to edit--sorry to hijack this platinum level troll.

Do they make that cooler in white?
    Triggered much? You really go off on these rants alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Climb-Utah.com
    See, at least you have wit.

Not too concerned about Sombeach. He's neither witty or intelligent enough to compete.
    Well since you mentioned me (or tried to spell it right), I'll reply. I really don't care how others rate my intelligence. as I'm enjoying the outdoors too much to worry about it.

If you think I care about being banned then you aren't paying attention. Though it would be pretty hypocritical of the site.
    You aren't going to be banned. Diversity is good. It's healthy for a forum. You've brought some good page views to the site and that's great. Just a word of advice though, you might not want to troll everybody on every thread here within your first week. It's funny at first, but as you're degrading everybody's intelligence, you keep talking and the irony will show itself.

As I say, you're not going to be banned. Here at Bogley, we believe in diversity and transparency. If we delete a thread, it's on accident, or it's spam. I just get the feeling you're going to burn yourself out on trolling and you'll move on. That'd be a shame.

You're trolling people on a thread about coolers

19. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Well since you mentioned me (or tried to spell it right), I'll reply. I really don't care how others rate my intelligence. as I'm enjoying the outdoors too much to worry about it.

You aren't going to be banned. Diversity is good. It's healthy for a forum. You've brought some good page views to the site and that's great. Just a word of advice though, you might not want to troll everybody on every thread here within your first week. It's funny at first, but as you're degrading everybody's intelligence, you keep talking and the irony will show itself.

As I say, you're not going to be banned. Here at Bogley, we believe in diversity and transparency. If we delete a thread, it's on accident, or it's spam. I just get the feeling you're going to burn yourself out on trolling and you'll move on. That'd be a shame.

You're trolling people on a thread about coolers
    Your are stuck holding his member in so many circle jerks you ignored who started the trolling "the cooler thread" in the first place. Your attempt at an insult just proved my entire purpose; thank you.

PS....only two threads = "every thread". You'll find "every member" is only the three culprits of this site's obvious demise. No need to troll the others as they seem like descent people not entertained by running others off. Also, I misspelled your name on purpose and you rose to the bait. Like I said, this so far is my lazy trolling.

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Triggered much? You really go off on these rants alot.

Do you have a paypal account?

I've got to send you some money, I'm feeling guilty living rent free...
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I saw all these new posts and thought I'd get some more good ideas and feedback for coolers. Wow.....quasi bolt war type personal insults in a cooler thread? Well that was disappointing.
    Life is Good

25. Likes kiwi_outdoors, p40whk, jman, tallsteve liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    I saw all these new posts and thought I'd get some more good ideas and feedback for coolers. Wow.....quasi bolt war type personal insults in a cooler thread? Well that was disappointing.
    Me too. Except for the disappointed part. This is more interesting than coolers. Also, I have to admit to Iceaxe that I am a lightweight these days. Very rarely do I have more than 2 beers on any given time. Except for of course Oktoberfest at the bird this weekend. Come on up Ice and have a drink. I'll be wearing the I'm With Her t-shirt.

27. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    $100 and keeps ice for a week! Excited to try this for a fraction of the cost of a Yeti. Made right here in Utah! Which cooler do you use?

Amazon has them: https://amzn.to/2PjvxuO

Attachment 90443

Attachment 90446
    Lifetime Products have stepped up their game in the past few years, coming out with some impressive stuff.

They really should look into wake surf boards