Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    That's right, I forgot the thread where San Francisco was the worst place on earth to live. I'm sure you've got a meme for that.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    That's right, I forgot the thread where San Francisco was the worst place on earth to live. I'm sure you've got a meme for that.
    Well of course I do.....

Just figure you liberals are way into the "arts" so knowing you have no ability to reason or use common sense--I bring you art...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

the dirk(jimmy)

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Nothing wrong with a good meme to get your point across... it allows you to point out what a dumbshit someone is without actually using the word dumbshit... that is pure genius....

The memes are the only reason I take a peek at the political crap anyways. Otherwise this is boring as hell.

7. Likes jman, rockgremlin liked this post
    It's all good---we're just monkeying around...
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Powerplay,

oldno7 is a tough meme generating nut to crack. At least most of these posters can muster words so I give them credit.
    Yeah, plenty of users here trying to think for themselves and that remain curious; interesting place.

I love a well-timed meme or gif but damn. I'm sure there is some substance in that half empty bottle of Jack Daniels but he hides it behind lazy memes. Still cracks me up how his concept of liberal is anything left of drunk uncle. Luckily most of his memes don't show up on the platforms I use 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    Luckily most of his memes don't show up on the platforms I use 90% of the time.
    Surely you must mean some other sites with greater political sophistication than an outdoor forum!

A political platform without memes, please never show me this place.

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    It's all good---we're just monkeying around...

Name:  the-monkees-1966.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  95.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Nothing wrong with a good meme to get your point across... it allows you to point out what a dumbshit someone is without actually using the word dumbshit... that is pure genius....

Saying that I'm an anti-memetic is #fakenews

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Still a bitter dude towards Trump at the end of his life, not wanting him at his funeral. Yeah that was quite the comment to say about McCain about being captured and all, but damn, at the end of your life it's a commitment to hold these grudges even on your death bed. I wonder if he still holds as big of grudge towards his captors from the POW days?
    You do realize funerals are for the living, right? Families don't normally invite guests who actively and consistently disrespect the life and character of the deceased. And its some twisted partisan logic to make that about petty grudges instead of honoring an individual's and family's values. I don't think McCain the politician was some saint or hyped up political hero. I disagreed with him often but it seems consistent and proper for him and his family to disinvite someone who so brazenly disrespects so much of their family.

And whatever his opinions on POW captors and camp officials was well earned. You spend 1/16 of your life being tortured to the point of disability and 2 years locked in a solitary box the size of bathtub and it tends to inform the rest of your life in some fashion. Seems like a petty critique on your part ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Surely you must mean some other sites with greater political sophistication than an outdoor forum!

A political platform without memes, please never show me this place.
    Nope, I mean this site. Grateful for the error placeholder that covers up oldno7's inane memes.

Out of curiosity, was Hatch at the Senate memorial? I didn't see him, must be suddenly feverish about investigating Google, oh wait!

Out of curiosity, was Hatch at the Senate memorial? I didn't see him, must be suddenly feverish about investigating Google, oh wait!
    Yeah, he was there next to Durbin:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/31/u...publicans.html

Seems like it was a respectful affair. Mixed thoughts on Hatch but the man had the grace and humility to apologize for his statement earlier this year.

Kurt is a badass. McCain is still a douche.

Like that one in "Sausage Party". All pissed off.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

19. Likes DirkHammergate liked this post
    So it turns out that John McCain was a real son of a bitch in 2016, being butthurt from Trump winning, McCain played a crucial part in leaking the Russian Collusion fake dossier and starting this whole investigation. Sorry @powerplay, I know you loved the guy.

21. Likes dougrz liked this post
    McCain was an egotistical ass...

23. Likes oldno7 liked this post