Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Bogley FF

2018 Bogley FF

So are we playing again this year or what?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Waiting for Christian to send an invite.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

The league shows that it autorenewed? Does it not show up on your individual league pages?
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Looks like I'm in. Stormy and I are good for another year.

I'm in.

Clean pinch is in.

I hate the autorenew. Now I have 10 teams with no way of knowing if those managers are really interested. I've got Me, scott, justin, John, shane, and powder confirmed. Checking on Rex, Jason, cody, and tim.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Give everyone a couple of days to check in and then dump the non responders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Give everyone a couple of days to check in and then dump the non responders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
    Talked to a few of the iffy managers from last year that were auto renewed and ended up removing two teams. We have eight in the league now. I'd prefer ten but not sure who to add. Let me know if y'all have some suggestions.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Unlock the teams, we have a game tomorrow.

Some pretty good teams playing FF this year. My draft went really well, and I'm excited to get going.

Unlock the teams, we have a game tomorrow.
    I unlocked them via the new commissioner portion of the app but I guess it didn't work. Unlocking now and I'll send an email so everyone knows.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I'd like to thank all of the players on Ice's roster for underachieving this week and allowing me to hand Ice his first loss.

Savage Injuns 2018 = Powderpuffs 2017 -- In that I get most of my wins because my opponents under perform, not necessarily because my team did well.

I dropped the Rams defense because they had the high scoring Chiefs. Welp, the Chiefs scored 51, BUT the Rams had 3 sacks, 3 Ints, 2 fumble rec, and 2 TD’s.

Scoring 21 fantasy points.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I dropped the Rams defense because they had the high scoring Chiefs. Welp, the Chiefs scored 51, BUT the Rams had 3 sacks, 3 Ints, 2 fumble rec, and 2 TD’s.

Scoring 21 fantasy points.
    Keeping the Rams D wouldn't have helped as you got stomped by 40+ points.... next.

Climb-Utah.com

I would just like to take a moment and thank Savage Injuin's for dropping the #1 TE is pro football after week one of the season. Travis Kelce has been a scoring machine.

That is all.

I would just like to take a moment and thank Savage Injuin's for dropping the #1 TE is pro football after week one of the season. Travis Kelce has been a scoring machine.

That is all.

Yeah Kelce -- that dickhead had one catch for like 10 yards in week one and then goes on to be the NFL's premiere WR/TE for 2018.

Most of the time it wouldn't help my cause anyways cuz my team sucks. I'm lucky if I crack 100 points every week. I dunno why, I have good players, but they just suck this year. Or they get injured.

It was a slugfest against the Injuns this week, but Big Balls pulled it off or pulled out, not sure. I grabbed Russell Wilson and put him in last minute...that moved seemed to be the difference.

I think I'm locked into the playoffs in the 4th spot. Even if I lose next week I will still be ahead based on points and the same record.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    It was a slugfest against the Injuns this week, but Big Balls pulled it off or pulled out, not sure.
    Just imagine what a beating you would have taken if Injuin's had of kept Kelce and the 36 points he put up this weekend.