Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court Justice

Something that's kind of getting lost in all this is how Feinstein tossed Ford under the bus. Nothing like sacrificing your soldiers to maintain your power.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    And to prove this liberal/progressive manufactured outrage, I bring you Karen Monahan.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post

absolutely not, he's a democrat and its allowed on that side.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Looks like I guessed wrong from all of your acting like a victim of liberal change.

If so, another point for the Dom DeLuise lookalike.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Something that's kind of getting lost in all this is how Feinstein tossed Ford under the bus. Nothing like sacrificing your soldiers to maintain your power.
    #fakenews

Been talked about since the story broke. I've mentioned several times here. I several stories have been written about the poor treatment of Ford by those who handled the letter.

You are racking up quite the score on lies.

Also, it was revealed the last few days that the letter was sent redacted to the Senate committee before the story broke. I'm still guessing its still a Feinstein team member but the potential list is bigger than originally thought.

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    The democrat upholder and champion of womens rights, yea, the hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife.
    To be fair, many on the left asked him to leave. And he did.

I'm wondering if the key women swing votes on the right will hold the same line with Kavanaugh? No photographs but it went from sexual harassment with him to allegations of sexual assault with Kavanaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    #fakenews

Been talked about since the story broke. I've mentioned several times here. I several stories have been written about the poor treatment of Ford by those who handled the letter.
    My bad.... I didn't realize that Ford signed up for this voluntarily....

...in that case....

Ford is a complete dumbass to walk into a "he said, she said" battle as her life and her families lives will never be the same. The minute she or anyone associated with her enters a room for the rest of their lives half the folks in the room will instantly despise her. She will be the butt of jokes and meme's the remainder of her life. She will gain nothing from this an lose everything.

Now I understand Kanvanaugh's reasoning for putting up with this shit show because if he pulls it off he instantly becomes one of the most power people in the country, probably in the top 10.

YMMV

Something that's kind of getting lost in all this is how Feinstein tossed Ford under the bus..
    #fakenews

You are racking up quite the score on lies.

Also, it was revealed the last few days that the letter was sent redacted to the Senate committee before the story broke. I'm still guessing its still a Feinstein team member but the potential list is bigger than originally thought.
    My bad.... I didn't realize that Ford signed up for this voluntarily....

...in that case....

Ford is a complete dumbass to walk into a "he said, she said" battle as her life and her families lives will never be the same. The minute she or anyone associated with her enters a room for the rest of their lives half the folks in the room will instantly despise her. She will be the butt of jokes and meme's the remainder of her life. She will gain nothing from this an lose everything.

Now I understand Kanvanaugh's reasoning for putting up with this shit show because if he pulls it off he instantly becomes one of the most power people in the country, probably in the top 10.

YMMV
    Nice try at spin and ignoring context.

Are you allergic to the truth?

Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser revealed her true identity!!!

Name:  DB1.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  35.9 KB

12. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Looks like I guessed wrong from all of your acting like a victim of liberal change.
    This would have been a great opportunity to blame it on one of the "other users logged into your account" instead of taking the blame yourself.

That's alright, everybody's got a learning curve.

Cheers

Nice try at spin and ignoring context.

Are you allergic to the truth?
    Either Feinstein tossed Ford under the bus or she jumped under it voluntarily, it was one or the other.

If it came from Feinstein's camp she is responsible, or at least that's how it works everywhere I've ever been employed and in every company I've ever owned. The top dog is ultimately responsible for everything that happens under them in the end. If you're going to make the big bucks you need to sack up and take responsibility...

...I know... it's not like that in your little everyone gets a trophy world, but in the real world that's how it works.

Read the bolds and my initial response old man. You'll figure it out at some point.

This would have been a great opportunity to blame it on one of the "other users logged into your account" instead of taking the blame yourself.

That's alright, everybody's got a learning curve.

Cheers
    Thank you for the entertainment. You have no clue how much this satisfies the purpose of the troll.

Thank you for the entertainment. You have no clue how much this satisfies the purpose of the troll.
    We had some high hopes for this account, but the decline is starting to show. You're starting to repeat yourself. That's too bad, we were hoping you would have stuck around for a while.

You're welcome back any time. It's been fun seeing you come back after all these years.

And what new wild guess do you offer up? I've heard two so far and some other random names never directly asked.

Hell, I'll even let you know if you just get one of our names right. The third one should be Powerball level winnings but that ain't gonna happen, and she hasn't edited anything in over a week I think.

I'll even given you a hint: one is a New Testament book.

My exit will be next week if paperwork goes through. So you've only got me for tomorrow and a couple work days next week. Will be biking this weekend in the Uintas with my daughter.

I doubt I will be missed and positive I will be mocked by the three of you.
    Last edited by powerplay; 09-20-2018 at 06:51 PM. Reason: I would hate to be repetitive, ha

And what new wild guess do you offer up? I've heard two so far and some other random names never directly asked.

Hell, I'll even let you know if you just get one of our names right. The third one should be Powerball level winnings but that ain't gonna happen, and she hasn't edited anything in over a week I think.

I'll even given you a hint: one is a New Testament book.

My exit will be next week if paperwork goes through. So you've only got me for tomorrow and a couple work days next week. Will be biking this weekend in the Uintas with my daughter.

I doubt I will be missed and positive I will be mocked with tired memes.
    Ah, no worries, there will be plenty of time to laugh about it when you're gone. Nah, I'm not thumbing through the New Testament chasing down that bread crumb, and I'm not scratching my head wondering if you have a daughter or not. I already know who you are and it's not a big deal. Don't worry, it's not your IP address and it's not your registration email. It's all good, don't worry about it.

You know, even to this day if I ran into you, I'd still shake your hand and ask how you've been. But I think you would have a real problem with that. It's unfortunate. We let political BS get in the way of what could otherwise be a decent friendship. That's why politics suck, and even though I claim to be less interested, you've gotta admit that the better memes come from the Conservative side. I mean, hey if you make a jab at me, like you did in your opening post with this account, I'll come right back, all in good fun, right?

I think if you let some things go, it would benefit you. If you decide to join up again, or brand new with your real identity, you're welcome back and I won't give you crap.

Anyways, have a safe trip.

Ah, no worries, there will be plenty of time to laugh about it when you're gone. Nah, I'm not thumbing through the New Testament chasing down that bread crumb, and I'm not scratching my head wondering if you have a daughter or not. I already know who you are and it's not a big deal. Don't worry, it's not your IP address and it's not your registration email. It's all good, don't worry about it.

You know, even to this day if I ran into you, I'd still shake your hand and ask how you've been. But I think you would have a real problem with that. It's unfortunate. We let political BS get in the way of what could otherwise be a decent friendship. That's why politics suck, and even though I claim to be less interested, you've gotta admit that the better memes come from the Conservative side. I mean, hey if you make a jab at me, like you did in your opening post with this account, I'll come right back, all in good fun, right?

I think if you let some things go, it would benefit you. If you decide to join up again, or brand new with your real identity, you're welcome back and I won't give you crap.

Anyways, have a safe trip.
    Damn, you even have me wondering who I could be now with that response.

I wasn't sure you were a moderator but I guess I know now. Is it common to browse user's emails and IP when not moderating their posts? Seems invasive and aggressive for a site that claims not to ban people.

Never been too worried though, IP only gets you within 50 miles or so. And you clearly haven't figured that situation out yet.

You actually have one of our full names then; actually a last name and a common name. Still have one to guess. Odds are good, less than a dozen male titled books.

Your profile guess is not in orbit. Would have no clue who you are in person. And I am fully aware of how different a person is off the internet. The only two names I am certain of are Scott and Bryan and only because they logged in that way. Never met either. Will admit I assumed Scott had been pushed out from the way he was bullied this winter. Never seen a forum treat people like that.

Hell, I would assume whoever IceAxe is is likely a different person offline. Only know what he revealed last week and one photo I saw not long ago.

I'm guessing we've all had a drunk uncle in the family. Handle with kid gloves and they calm down.

The fun part isn't the distraction of guessing who I am it is that this all serves a purpose. I just didn't predict you would own up to using moderator access to scope out the competition.

LOL ok, have it your way. Yes I'm invasive, that's why I bought a drone.

Your "multiple" people use the powerplay login, and you're warning us about your departure, yet nobody will be left behind to post to the account. Are you all leaving town together? Weird wacky stuff. Sounds like a powerplay party where all of the users will be hanging out together without internet. Maybe you should recruit one more powerplay user that will stay behind and continue to login to the account, giving you updates of the latest memes via carrier pigeon.

Anyways, have a great trip, maybe leave some of your anger behind.

Reality is funny that way. Sometimes the truth hides in plain sight while we think we have found it somewhere else.

Its funny that you are set on believing multiple users is some hard practice. Plan took less than fifteen minutes. Nothing other than that went into it. I always said we were lazy trolls.

And no party. Too much effort. Life provides proximity without trying. And also reasons for exits at same time.

Very simple actually. And it sounds like you have dug into a few clues. Should be obvious use is limited by other two.

And how many accounts do you invade for information? Just chatted with an avionics moderator and he says they never use those tools unless a member is spamming or they plan to ban. He thought doing so is sketchy as hell.
    Last edited by powerplay; 09-20-2018 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Being repetitive again. Sorry sombeech.