Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court Justice

Okey dokey, just remember the offer still stands, come on back to ol' bogley town in your original user ID and we'll give you a big fat welcome.

Have a safe trip

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Okey dokey, just remember the offer still stands, come on back to ol' bogley town in your original user ID and we'll give you a big fat welcome.

Have a safe trip
    Oh come on Sombeech. Its a simple question. How often do check up on users personal information when its not related to moderation?

For all of that studying you did, waiting in the bogley shadows before you were ready to join up with your team.... and you still didn't know I was a moderator?

You need to do some restructuring at your team headquarters and let some people go.

Make Powerplay Great Again.

5. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Yep, I made a mistake. Never saw moderation so it never crossed my mind. After watching the hazing this winter I thought the moderators would be obvious. No ego attached to that error. Another point for you.

You've created a funny impression of the limited effort we put in. I'll give you a hint, you were an afterthought. A conversation one night drifted into the role certain "good mormons" have played in immoral behavior. That's when we chose to target you. Before then we were just going after IceAxe and OldNo7.

No plan for you other than going straight to basic insults.

So how often do you look into private information for users who aren't being moderated?

You can see how a 5 min plan trapped something bigger than expected. Until now you were a placeholder.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    So how often do you look into private information for users who aren't being moderated?

You can see how a 5 min plan trapped something bigger than expected. Until now you were a placeholder.
    Before I reply, I need to know if I'm speaking with the true Spartacus

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    while the pp group's victories have all been self proclaimed.

they can certainly take pride in their new nickname....

I am spartacus

no--I am spartacus

I am spartacus

you were spartacus yesterday, I am spartacus

no--I am spartacus, mom said...
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

A conversation one night drifted into the role certain "good mormons" have played in immoral behavior. That's when we chose to target you. Before then we were just going after IceAxe and OldNo7.
    WOW!!! Talk about living rent free in someone's head!

So Powerplay and his two imaginary friends actually held multiple meetings and group discussions to plan the best way to attack me? At these meeting did you serve milk and cookies? Did you hold the meeting in your mom's basement or did she drive you to the park?

I'm absolutely thrilled to be such a captivating, exciting and intellectually challenging individual that anyone would actually spend precious time and energy worrying about my personal views on life... you honor me greatly with your presence... thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring.

12. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    This trolling thing isn't working out too well for powerplay, let's back off a bit, let him win a few until he leaves, and then resume normal operations.

We've got the three of you jumping when we say jump. And the troll was never about personal views or traditional provocation. It was about something much simpler.

Getting the three of you to act in unison is one part. You all play a role together.
    Every time one of us gets 2 or 3 of you in one thread it works.

And it just took one broadside for each of you. 1 thoughtless insult. 1 fact. 1 naming of a political hack. And then the three of you have done the rest for us. With the occasional insult to keep stirring the pot. But most of the time we just get to add a few facts and watch one of you react.

Though another error here. IceAxe has shown more restraint then we guessed between bouts of what I guess is supposed to be provocative, original posts. I mean, are we supposed to be angry about half naked women? The only part to be angry at is ruining a perfectly good shot with a photoshopped MAGA hat.

Its a win win if you jump or not. I mean how much time did Sombeech waste last night to ultimately expose his invasion of personal info? Most conservatives I know take that seriously. But feel free to openly damage your own brand.

And thanks for the mom and basement jokes. Icing on the cake.

We've got the three of you jumping when we say jump.
    And yet we manage to do it without double and triple posts in a row.

Wait, is it 1 post per powerplay teammate? Is that why you're so inconsistent?

Poor performance from team troll. Go back to the 1 person model, it'll work out better for you.

Hehe, mocking multiple posts. OldNo7? Point for us. Good laugh.

We've got you hooked Sombeech.

#jump
    #beetlejuice

Yep, I made a mistake. Never saw moderation so it never crossed my mind. After watching the hazing this winter I thought the moderators would be obvious. No ego attached to that error. Another point for you.

You've created a funny impression of the limited effort we put in. I'll give you a hint, you were an afterthought. A conversation one night drifted into the role certain "good mormons" have played in immoral behavior. That's when we chose to target you. Before then we were just going after IceAxe and OldNo7.

No plan for you other than going straight to basic insults.
    While I agree with you politically and you seem like an informed guy, this is really f#$king weird. I've never really understood the point of trolling, but the whole preplanning and team effort aspect puts this into creepy territory.

Wow, I get a deep tissue infection in my foot by a wasp bite while gardening on a Sunday and laid up for 5 days.

What did i miss?

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Wow, I get a deep tissue infection in my foot by a wasp bite while gardening on a Sunday and laid up for 5 days.

What did i miss?
    Absolutely nothing. Seriously.....Same ole blather, mostly personal attacks, little of any substance, no minds changed, nothing productive done or said. Still wondering if some people actually work and contribute to society. So yeah, nothing.

(Wasp bite/infection sounds awful. Hope you are doing better.)
    Life is Good

21. Likes devo_stevo, Sombeech liked this post
    Memes and more memes. The same number of opinions have been changed as those voting No on SCOTUS pick after they reviewed the requested documents.

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    While I agree with you politically and you seem like an informed guy, this is really f#$king weird. I've never really understood the point of trolling, but the whole preplanning and team effort aspect puts this into creepy territory.
    Agreed. Matched effort to those being trolled. Creepy trio calls for creepy plan.

As my boss says, sometimes you go for hearts and minds and sometimes you drop bombs.

But when it sets in I think most people will admit making jokes about sexual assault and invading personal privacy are creepier.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Absolutely nothing. Seriously.....Same ole blather, mostly personal attacks, little of any substance, no minds changed, nothing productive done or said. Still wondering if some people actually work and contribute to society. So yeah, nothing.

(Wasp bite/infection sounds awful. Hope you are doing better.)
    I figured. Bite was awful, couldn’t walk Tuesday and Wednesday but my boys were great. I’m pretty much in the middle of my garden harvest and they’re getting it all for me so I can start canning later today and tomorrow. Got a 3 week window basically for 6 months of work.