Thread: Jackwagon gets fired after acting like a Dick on Memorial Day

Jackwagon gets fired after acting like a Dick on Memorial Day

They finally fired this redneck.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I swear I would have beat that guys ass within 10 seconds of him shooting his mouth off like that. What the heck was this all about, anyway?
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

The guys truck broke down in dickheads camping spot. Then dickhead decided to charge him to fix it...

6. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    What an asshat. Have fun trying to get another job with that glorious reputation following you around, hahaha.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

This dude got DESTROYED on social media

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    This dude got DESTROYED on social media

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    Yes and no. On KSL there were a surprising number of people who were sticking up for him, claiming that what he did was inappropriate but he shouldn't have lost his jobs over it.

But those were the same people who were cheering about Sugarhouse park fireworks being cancelled this year so go figure.

What he did was just TOO heavy. We've all lit into someone at one time or another, but to humiliate that man in front of his wife and kids over a friggin' campsite is just stupid. He actually made them fearful.

The foul language was bad enough, but the fear thing is what got him fired.

Tryin' to protect his family, eh? When will people learn that making up BS doesn't work? He should have given that money back and apologized to that family that day or at least swore that he'd never behave that way again when the video surfaced.

Young and dumb.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    But those were the same people who were cheering about Sugarhouse park fireworks being cancelled this year so go figure.
    #FakeSugarhouse

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    What he did was just TOO heavy. We've all lit into someone at one time or another, but to humiliate that man in front of his wife and kids over a friggin' campsite is just stupid. He actually made them fearful.

The foul language was bad enough, but the fear thing is what got him fired.

..... and dumb.
    Really really dumb. I've come across several people that were either broken down or lost in the Utah outdoors. I haven't thought twice about helping out whether it was to drive them to the closest town or to get them back to a vehicle because they'd never make it on their own. It's the adage that you never know when you're gonna need the help yourself. I'd say this guy needs a beating but sounds like he's already getting one online. That's never gonna leave him.

I hadn't seen the video for this until now. It was worse than I thought it would be. What an ass. He deserves every bit of firing that he got and he deserves the reputation that will follow him for the rest of his life.

I'm with Dirk on this one. If I came up on someone whose truck broke down like that, the last thing I'd do is yell and scream at them like a big baby using a bunch of grown up words then charge them for the displeasure of my company. What a dick.

Classic boisterous, cavalier attitude that is inherent in so many spoiled kids of today.

Some folks learn manners through observing the behavior of others. Some learn through good parenting and schooling...and yet others learn through making enormous, life changing blunders as in this case. I really want to think that this changed Wyatt for the better. And that through the lynching of social media he has learned a valuable lesson that will stick with him for life. Sadly, I believe a more plausible scenario is that he will play that victim card and claim the whole thing was blown way out of proportion, and that he's really not a bad guy - just misunderstood.

Next he'll be throwing loud parties in his back yard on a Monday night...

He might as well. It's not like he's got to be at work in the morning.

16. Likes accadacca, rockgremlin liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Classic boisterous, cavalier attitude that is inherent in so many spoiled kids of today.

Some folks learn manners through observing the behavior of others. Some learn through good parenting and schooling...and yet others learn through making enormous, life changing blunders as in this case. I really want to think that this changed Wyatt for the better. And that through the lynching of social media he has learned a valuable lesson that will stick with him for life. Sadly, I believe a more plausible scenario is that he will play that victim card and claim the whole thing was blown way out of proportion, and that he's really not a bad guy - just misunderstood.

Your neighbor?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Your neighbor?
    Yeah, a few weeks ago I posted a thread asking if people had ever called the cops on their neighbors. It was based off of an experience the previous night.