Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Utah Opiod Epidemic

would need to knoe how many prescription the average user get tomake much sense of this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have found the very best thing for pain relief - even better than opiates, weed, alcohol or NSAIDs - is running. Running is the cure-all for everything. Everything from back pain to hangnails to labor pains can all be cured by just getting out there and pounding the pavement in your pretentious yet lightweight new Asics and a slick pair of undersized lycra clinging to your sweaty thighs. I can't believe anybody would even consider polluting their bodies with substances when the secret to pain relief is really as simple as a perky jog along the shoulder of almost any paved avenue. I heard that running can even cure cancer and male pattern baldness. And is it really true that running may bring peace to the middle east? The world may never know...
    Where you are....Is not who you are.

-circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I have found the very best thing for pain relief - even better than opiates, weed, alcohol or NSAIDs - is running. Running is the cure-all for everything. Everything from back pain to hangnails to labor pains can all be cured by just getting out there and pounding the pavement in your pretentious yet lightweight new Asics and a slick pair of undersized lycra clinging to your sweaty thighs. I can't believe anybody would even consider polluting their bodies with substances when the secret to pain relief is really as simple as a perky jog along the shoulder of almost any paved avenue. I heard that running can even cure cancer and male pattern baldness. And is it really true that running may bring peace to the middle east? The world may never know...
    Imma smack you

5. Likes qedcook, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Imma smack you
    Lol. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by double moo View Post
    would need to knoe how many prescription the average user get tomake much sense of this.
    How mayn do yuohave?
    Blog | FB

8. Likes rockgremlin, devo_stevo, Iceaxe liked this post