Thread: Web Home Page Suggestions

Web Home Page Suggestions

Ok, because there are a lot of like-minded folks on this page, what internet page do you use as your Home page? I've used Yahoo for many, many, many years but, I'm so tired of every time I open my browser of being bombarded with anti-Republican, anti-right wing articles and click-bait. I still want to see relevant news (mostly US) and goings on but, more fair and balanced. None of this far left leaning Yahoo crap I constantly see from them now.
    Are we there yet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I did see a poll a while back where KSL.com is one of the most popular homepages for those living in Utah. You might try setting that as your homepage.

I used Yahoo as my homepage for years.... but switched my homepage to Google a few years back. I did enjoy the Yahoo news feed and thought I'd miss it but never did. I just added a link to Fox News and most the local news like KSL, Tribune, D News and never missed it. I discovered Yahoo News was really wasting a lot of my time with Jersey Shore and Kardasian type "news" and such. I never did miss leaving Yahoo.

YMMV

4. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    I get my news from Bogley.com. It's great. It has a political section, a sports page, an opinion column, etc. They even let you edit the news feed...kinda like Wikipedia.

Seriously, other than that, I like KSL and SLTrib, although I've noticed that SLTrib has a decidedly anti-Mormon stripe, which can be amusing but most of the time just annoying.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

6. Likes Sandstone Addiction, jman liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I get my news from Bogley.com.
    Good choice... At the very least Bogley is more accurate then CNN....

LOL....

Google.com