Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KSL.COM Offers Free Advertising for Colorado Marijuana Dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Maybe we had a bad seminary teacher if that was the case. .
    Bad is a strong word, but just wrong.

It's based on the principle of resurrection. Some thought that burning the body will make it difficult but it's just misinformed. If the body reunites with the spirit, some think the dead body needs to stay intact. But in reality our body cells are dying and regenerating so that by death, much of our body cells are not the same we were born with. The concept of resurrection does not require our body's original cells, Yada Yada Yada. And for the rest of you heathens I just wasted my time writing that lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

You guys hoping for pot in Utah better think twice. You'll get tons of dirtbags moving in.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    The concept of resurrection does not require our body's original cells, Yada Yada Yada. And for the rest of you heathens I just wasted my time writing that lol

Yes, you've wasted everyone's time here. "concept" and "original cells". Resurrection, at least we can agree that it's a concept.

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    You guys hoping for pot in Utah better think twice. You'll get tons of dirtbags moving in.
    So, I normally don't complain about this. I take Trax to work and walk a couple blocks from City Center. Brutal walk home today, asked for money, dimes and quarters 6 times in two blocks. In Sugarhouse a panhandler on every corner and I know we had some sort of Draper v. Utah fight but it's as bad now as I've ever seen it in the SLC.

Who keeps 10 or 25 cents or money in their pocket anymore??

Just ask the panhandlers if they accept Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Just ask the panhandlers if they accept Bitcoin

I literally don't know anyone who carries cash

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    They're already here. In droves.

Seriously, when's the last time you visited downtown SLC? I've never seen it this bad. I take Trax/Frontrunner every day too, and there are places along those routes that look like hobo camp cities.

You think those homeless folks aren't already caught up in the drug scene? I witness drug deals going down at least 1 - 2 times a week, and I'm not even trying to spot it.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I witness drug deals going down at least 1 - 2 times a week, and I'm not even trying to spot it.
    Will you check what the street value is, because I think my guy is ripping me off

They're already here. In droves.

Seriously, when's the last time you visited downtown SLC? I've never seen it this bad. I take Trax/Frontrunner every day too, and there are places along those routes that look like hobo camp cities.

You think those homeless folks aren't already caught up in the drug scene? I witness drug deals going down at least 1 - 2 times a week, and I'm not even trying to spot it.
    I'm tellin' ya man, legalize the ganja and you 'aint seen nothing yet.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    I literally don't know anyone who carries cash
    You know me, I anyway carry cash as ya never know when a real bargain will just drop into your lap....

Heck.... ever try snorting coke off a hookers ass and trying to pay for it with a credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

Heck.... ever try snorting coke off a hookers ass and trying to pay for it with a credit card?
    You had to pay for that? When I was 19, I had an older girlfriend who was the accountant for two Iranian dudes who sold solar water heating units. She embezzled about 150k over two years. The money was spent on nice, oak furniture and a LOT of coke. Eight balls...lots of eight balls.

When these guys figured out what was going on, they went to prosecute her but it turns out their business wasn't legit so they booked it out of the country. She got off Scott Free.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I'm a planner. When I head in that direction I go to the ATM immediately before. Then again, I've straight up used a credit card at illegitimate places before. I don't have anyone peeking at my bank statement currently.

KSL.COM Offers Free Advertising for Colorado Marijuana Dispensary

Looks like the DSP/UHP is going to need 200 bags of Cheetos...

They'll sell it on KSL.com...

16. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Looks like the DSP/UHP is going to need 200 bags of Cheetos...

UHP troopers high fiving each other over busting something that is legal and legitimate in half the U.S.

Good job fellas. Nancy Reagan would be proud.

What a crock of shite.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

UHP troopers high fiving each other over busting something that is legal and legitimate in half the U.S.

Good job fellas. Nancy Reagan would be proud.

What a crock of shite.

They are high fiving because there was actually 750 pounds found

19. Likes rockgremlin liked this post