Thread: Syria

Syria

The grass is about to grow...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The duke just hit the fan. Let's hope we don't start trading shots with the Russkies.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

The Russians are not going to tangle with the US in Syria. The Russians are just saber rattling.

People need to understand, Russia is not the USSR of old. They basically have the economic power of California. Yeah they can cause problems and put the hurt on, but they are a long ways from being a super power.

Looks like the picnic is still on for tomorrow! Oh well...at least we get to check out the performance of our stuff. Hopefully we did well.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Notice that the Russians kept all their weapons holstered during the attack, including all of their defensive missiles designed to try and knock down the cruise missiles we launched.

This was all just a test of American resolve and Trump won this round, but understand that Putin is always playing the long game and this is not the end of it.

The Russians knew damn well what was going to happen. All this media hype, on both sides, is such bullshit and fear mongering.

Seriously, the liberal media in particular was demanding a strike...going on like we needed to give Russia a black eye. I think we need to get the hell out of there and let Russia have that shithole. While I understand that this goes back to the Cold War planet carving, but Syria is a no-win situation and I would say we need to prepare, along with our strong allies, for the coming war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Those two are bound to duke it out.

Funny thing...I discounted religion as nonsense fantasy when I was 15 years old, but prior to that I'd been dragged to plenty of fire and brimstone sermons. I became familiar with Revelations and all the drama they predicted.

"The Kings of the East"? "Blood as high as a horses bridle"?...quite a coincidence, eh?
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

9. Likes tallsteve liked this post