Thread: Outdoorsy.com

Outdoorsy.com

Are you guys familiar with Outdoorsy.com? It is kind of like AirBnB for R/Vs. The premise is pretty cool. My wife and I have been considering getting a travel trailer for years and this seems like a great way of try before you buy. My wife and I rented a cabin with some friends last Fall Break and the price out the door was just about double the price listed on AirBnB after ownership fees. It was still a cool experience but I wish the pricing had been more transparent in advance. I'm trying to get some feelers right now on the actual pricing on Outdoorsy but I was curious if any of you have used it and what your experiences were like.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Interesting--never heard of it until now.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

4. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    Are you guys familiar with Outdoorsy.com? It is kind of like AirBnB for R/Vs. The premise is pretty cool. My wife and I have been considering getting a travel trailer for years and this seems like a great way of try before you buy. My wife and I rented a cabin with some friends last Fall Break and the price out the door was just about double the price listed on AirBnB after ownership fees. It was still a cool experience but I wish the pricing had been more transparent in advance. I'm trying to get some feelers right now on the actual pricing on Outdoorsy but I was curious if any of you have used it and what your experiences were like.
    I've looked into it also.

The fees on Airbnb and VRBO are pretty transparent, you just have to read the ads.

We use VRBO at least 20 times per year for personal and work projects. The majority of the time it is much cheaper and nicer than using hotels.

We have a house rented for 6 days this weekend in Moab for a combination work/play project. It is about $1800 and we have 4 families w/10 people staying in it. Hotels rooms are $250 per night. Saves a ton of money on rooms and food by going that direction.

We will be using Outdoorsy at least a couple of times this summer I'm sure

6. Likes DiscGo liked this post